Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fellas: She's your type! Why wouldn't you see her?

Hey Dallas! This question was posed for another city, and I thought it would be great for the ladies to know what's standing between you and us.

So what are the reasons you wouldn't see a lady that is exactly your type, or that you've had on your radar?

Whether it's something like price, or lack of incall, drama or whatever. Be honest. I'm sure the ladies would love to hear the things they can improve on...

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
darkchoc6
Valued Poster

I can't speak for every guy but there are several things that could come into play.

1. My list consists of a variety of sizes, races, activities, personalities, etc. I may send an appointment request to see a lady the next day but by then what I want at that moment may be different than how I felt when I sent said appointment request. So it may be better for me to not try and plan too far ahead.

2. After doing my research on her, she may have slipped down the list a little, for various reasons (Questionable reviews, recent posts by her that give a different insight to her personality).

3. There are just so many providers here in the DFW area that it is hard to choose.

4. Time and funds could be an issue. I could have the funds but no play time or vice versa.

These are just a few things that could possibly interfere with us seeing someone from our lists.
darkchoc6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #3
billw1032
Premium Access

Since you asked... I've been a member here for a while now but never really have gotten into the game. Why? Two simple reasons: screening and scheduling. Yes, I know there are very valid reasons for both, but it just seems like too much time and hassle. If I'm in the mood, a SC is only a short drive away. That's why BDD is my second home. I know I pay more and get less, but it's easy and available. Next up on my hobby agenda: AMPs. Same reason: availability and convenience. I understand what Indy's deal with and their concerns, but that's just my perspective as a potential customer.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

For me it's If she has a pimp, if she lies all the time and is unreliable.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #5
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
For me it's If she has a pimp, if she lies all the time and is unreliable.

You sure cut down your selection!
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #6
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I will answer this question as it pertains to me.

Sometimes, it is price. Particularly with some young ones. Many do not have the skills of an older woman and I expect everything from good and timely emailing to kick ass looks and service if I am going to pay top dollar.

Which leads toward my type. Young blonde spinners just flip my switch. I like others, but I must have some bowhead cheerleader fantasy stuck in my head.

I don't have one single deal breaker, but the work "no" too many times with the high price tag to go along with it is hard to swallow. Here's one I would like to see, but I won't pull the trigger on because she has too many restrictions.

I have heard kiss - no kiss, ONE POP, CBJ, but the real killer is SARAN WRAP required for DATY.

Someone is cute as that and my tongue is not welcome anywhere on her bare body? and starting at $350? She is aiming for a very select group of men that does not include me.

I would start a session with her in the Hot Tub to get the field of play clean as well as some fun foreplay and then lick my dessert.

So in this case, the offerings are too limited to enjoy it at that price.

Maybe if you guys would donate to JG-ECCIE-PAC, we could send me to straighten her out or find out if it is worth it.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #7
Daen1304
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So far I think just about every reason is covered. But I'll throw my 2 cents in.

My biggest issues is money and her client restictions. Very rarely do I have the money to throw around anyway. And sometimes the girls I really want to see are just a bit out of what I feel comfortable spending. I was looking a month ago and was considering seeing Angelina Loving. Her reviews were grfeat and she seemed like a fun person, but every review suggested a price that I just couldn't do at that time. At the same time I was thinking Holly, but what killed it for me was that she was very selective, but no info on how. So I just assumed I wouldn't have what was needed for screening, since half the time I don't, and moved on. Found AO.Demon and was very happy.
Daen1304 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #8
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
So what are the reasons you wouldn't see a lady that is exactly your type, or that you've had on your radar?
The two main reasons are...
1. Just don't have the time and that's mainly because of #2
2. Real life (i.e. Work, Family, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
Here's one I would like to see, but I won't pull the trigger on because she has too many restrictions.

I have heard kiss - no kiss, ONE POP, CBJ, but the real killer is SARAN WRAP required for DATY.

Someone is cute as that and my tongue is not welcome anywhere on her bare body? and starting at $350? She is aiming for a very select group of men that does not include me.
DAMN JG

Let's see, I don't need to kiss, I'm usually one and done by choice anyway, and CBJ=No DATY for me so it's all good

Thanks JG for adding someone to my already LONG Dallas "To-Do" list
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:47 AM   #9
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Cuz the people at the fucking lottery say filling in the numbers after the drawing don't count. Damn cock-blocks.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:18 AM   #10
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Reliable, Price, and Performance. MSOG MILF.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:56 AM   #11
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Whether it's something like price, or lack of incall, drama or whatever. Be honest. I'm sure the ladies would love to hear the things they can improve on...
It's almost like you are suggesting that changing a price equals improvement somehow. I am officially baffled by that equation.

Asking such a broad readership for advice instead of a target market, when what is offered is so individual and unique, will not likely produce solid advice to productively benefit any one individual set of goals, want, needs, desires... There is no assembly line to this other than take care of yourself, screen for your safety and try to make sense with your rates from site to site.The rest is all dependent on the individual. We can't please (or lure) everyone.

Since you're asking a public board of course you will get the generic answers of:
she is so hot but over my rate
she is too selective - i.e I won't pass screening
she isn't selective enough
her place is not near me
she won't do outcalls
she only does outcalls
she always writes theADs
she doesn't write enough threADs
... and so on.

If I were to pose this question to my regular friends for my personal curiosity I already know that they would say things about quality of conversation and intelligence(or lack thereof) being an issue. They would also care about a ladies disposition, her ability to show she understands discretion in action and not simply as an interesting noun and so on. However if you ask a crowd you could easily end up with many saying just the opposite. None would be wrong for what they seek because it is about the individual seeking an experience based on their individual reasons and resources. They say WALDT for a reason, that's the beauty of our little world. Thank goodness for that one unwavering factor otherwise I fear I would not have nearly as much satisfaction and fun as I do no matter how I handled the TCB portion.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:08 AM   #12
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Most never replied to my appointment request.

A few won't see me.

I am no longer horny enough to fuck on an air mattress or in filthy incalls.

I have ADD and just forgot.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:17 AM   #13
GreatLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysa Scott View Post
It's almost like you are suggesting that changing a price equals improvement somehow. I am officially baffled by that equation.

Asking such a broad readership for advice instead of a target market, when what is offered is so individual and unique, will not likely produce solid advice to productively benefit any one individual set of goals, want, needs, desires... There is no assembly line to this other than take care of yourself, screen for your safety and try to make sense with your rates from site to site.The rest is all dependent on the individual. We can't please (or lure) everyone.

Since you're asking a public board of course you will get the generic answers of:
she is so hot but over my rate
she is too selective - i.e I won't pass screening
she isn't selective enough
her place is not near me
she won't do outcalls
she only does outcalls
she always writes theADs
she doesn't write enough threADs
... and so on.

If I were to pose this question to my regular friends for my personal curiosity I already know that they would say things about quality of conversation and intelligence(or lack thereof) being an issue. They would also care about a ladies disposition, her ability to show she understands discretion in action and not simply as an interesting noun and so on. However if you ask a crowd you could easily end up with many saying just the opposite. None would be wrong for what they seek because it is about the individual seeking an individual experience based on their individual wants and available resources. They say WALDT for a reason, that's the beauty of our little world. Thank goodness for that one unwavering factor otherwise I fear I would not have nearly as much satisfaction and fun as I do no matter how I handled the TCB portion.
Elyssa,

I think she meant how much does price influence our desicision making? Not if a provider is priced too high. Obviously no hobbyist can determine that. If a provider is getting the business she wants then she's priced herself right.

For me, it's all ways going to be based on the potential for an amazing time first. Otherwise, I won't even consider a provider. Then other things like time, incall, outcall and possibly even rate come into play. But I think I can speak for most hobbyist when I say, if she is truly what we really want, we will find a way to make time and get the funds lol :-)!

GL
GreatLife is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #14
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:

#1 reason-Price
When I started doing this I told myself I would never go above a certain price and for over 10 years I've followed that guideline except once or twice. I have a family. I have a mortgage, car payment, the kids play sports, etc. While I can financially afford just about anybody around here my brain just won't go along with my desire to see somebody over that self-imposed limit. The biggest example that I can think of is Selena51. I've been drooling over her pics since the day she joined our community. I've enjoyed her reviews and I've enjoyed her posts. If her rate was at the price I'm comfortable spending then I have no doubt I would have seen her who knows how many times. But her rate is not one that I'm comfortable with and fortunately for me I've at least had the discipline to follow my own limits. To be honest I will not go over 200 for anybody ever (except for a couple of adult film stars that I'm in major lust with then maybe) In no way shape or form am I saying what ANY provider's time is worth. I'm only saying what I'm comfortable paying. So that's the main reason I would pass on somebody that's been on my radar and is exactly the type I'm looking for.

#2 Failure to respond to my communications. If I send you an inquiry pm, I see you read it, and then I get no response, then I might just decide to pass. If you can't take 30 seconds to respond to a PM that raises a red flag for me.

#3 Location and availability. If you are just too far away or are only available after 6 pm for example I probably would not see you.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #15
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

wow Tiffani, this is a really good thread and needs more responses. I've been wondering the same thing for quite a while...
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women