Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2023, 06:30 PM   #1
nick_712
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default The Lodge or Bucks Cab? Or any other recommendations?

Looking for recommendations for clubs that do FS.

Im over the BDD (To many girls, but $650+ room is such a buzzkill and ripoff) and CL talent has been mid lately despite a couple of spinners.

Saw the Lodge and Bucks Cab Dallas was recommended.
Anyone know the chances for FS? Is it guranteed?

How much are the VIP Rooms at The Lodge and Bucks Cab Dallas? Bucks cab has this whole $25 wristband thing that makes no sense in order to get dances.

Just looking to try new clubs with hot girls and explore the FS life haha.

Lmk yalls thoughts!
nick_712 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 07:27 PM   #2
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

The Men's Club of Dallas, a $250 bottle of champagne will get you one hour in the red room with a dancer and pay whatever $ you can agree with the dancer
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 09:25 PM   #3
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I can assure you FS is NOT guaranteed at The Lodge.
Actually, I’d say it’s practically guaranteed NOT to happen.
Otherwise there are some very hot and nice/friendly girls there (there are also some miserable bitches that give the place a black eye). Good luck sorting thru them!
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 10:18 PM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

FS is quite available at the Lodge, just going to cost you a lot more than BDD. But the average gal at the Lodge is a cut above the average at BDD too.

The Mens Club Red Room will set you back a bottle and the cost of the girl, which is not going to be cheap. Have not been there at night in a long time so no idea on Talent.

With the new dance area rules at Buck Cab Dallas, the standard dance area is most likely not going to give you what you want as a manager is watching how many dances you get. VIP dance area upstairs will set you back $350 to $550 an hour for the private rooms plus the gal. FS is quite doable but again no idea about talent.

Good Luck
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 01:51 AM   #5
nick_712
Valued Poster

What type of girls are at the men’s club? Ethnicity wise?

Are they hot? Any insight appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
The Men's Club of Dallas, a $250 bottle of champagne will get you one hour in the red room with a dancer and pay whatever $ you can agree with the dancer
Old 12-09-2023, 01:52 AM   #6
blue162
Premium Access

I second the comment about Lodge girls being a cut above. BDD has pretty girls but too many of them are Cuban. They are pretty but I’d be pretty wary of FS with any of them. Unless well protected. Just my .02
blue162 is online now   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 01:53 AM   #7
nick_712
Valued Poster

Wow, was not expecting this. So basically this is another Spearmint Rhino, overpriced and hyped up?

No wonder anyone talks about it, any other insight? How much are dances?

Why is FS more here than BDD??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post
I can assure you FS is NOT guaranteed at The Lodge.
Actually, I’d say it’s practically guaranteed NOT to happen.
Otherwise there are some very hot and nice/friendly girls there (there are also some miserable bitches that give the place a black eye). Good luck sorting thru them!
Old 12-09-2023, 01:54 AM   #8
blue162
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_712 View Post
What type of girls are at the men’s club? Ethnicity wise?

Are they hot? Any insight appreciated.
Dude, if you are into black girls, I spent time with the hottest black girl I’ve ever met at BDD tonight. DM me if interested. I cannot stop thinking about this chick.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:55 AM   #9
nick_712
Valued Poster

So the lodge is basically spearmint rhino part 2?

Not worth going to Men’s club room?

Yeah, talent is hit or miss at Bucks cab, I went there many times and it’s dead. Even at 10pm. Just want to try some new fun clubs with hot talent.

Any other clubs I should try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
FS is quite available at the Lodge, just going to cost you a lot more than BDD. But the average gal at the Lodge is a cut above the average at BDD too.

The Mens Club Red Room will set you back a bottle and the cost of the girl, which is not going to be cheap. Have not been there at night in a long time so no idea on Talent.

With the new dance area rules at Buck Cab Dallas, the standard dance area is most likely not going to give you what you want as a manager is watching how many dances you get. VIP dance area upstairs will set you back $350 to $550 an hour for the private rooms plus the gal. FS is quite doable but again no idea about talent.

Good Luck
Old 12-09-2023, 01:57 AM   #10
nick_712
Valued Poster

So basically it is not worth visiting as it’s a pretty much miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue162 View Post
I second the comment about Lodge girls being a cut above. BDD has pretty girls but too many of them are Cuban. They are pretty but I’d be pretty wary of FS with any of them. Unless well protected. Just my .02
Old 12-09-2023, 02:03 AM   #11
blue162
Premium Access

Quote:
So basically it is not worth visiting as it’s a pretty much miss?

I would not look to BDD as your FS destination. And I speak from experience here. Personally, my go to for FS would be PTs over in East Dallas. It’s a tough place for newbies as the girls are not the most outgoing. But the managers there are the best in Dallas, IMO. Tip one of them & tell them what you’re looking for. They have never let me down.
Old 12-09-2023, 03:46 AM   #12
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Looking for recommendations for clubs that do FS.

Im over the BDD (To many girls, but $650+ room is such a buzzkill and ripoff) and CL talent has been mid lately despite a couple of spinners.

Saw the Lodge and Bucks Cab Dallas was recommended.
Anyone know the chances for FS? Is it guranteed?

How much are the VIP Rooms at The Lodge and Bucks Cab Dallas? Bucks cab has this whole $25 wristband thing that makes no sense in order to get dances.

Just looking to try new clubs with hot girls and explore the FS life haha.

Lmk yalls thoughts!
My question is why would you want FS in a strip club? Even in the best of VIP rooms/booths,it's cramped, you don't have 100% privacy, & you nor your dancer can completely disrobe. FS (& L2 for that matter) in a club sound better in the abstract than it is in reality & I've done it several times. OTC is the best option for such endeavors, IMO.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 09:20 AM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
So the lodge is basically spearmint rhino part 2?

Not worth going to Men’s club room?

Yeah, talent is hit or miss at Bucks cab, I went there many times and it’s dead. Even at 10pm. Just want to try some new fun clubs with hot talent.

Any other clubs I should try?
Hmm, have not been to Spearmint in a long time. The Lodge is a beautiful club. It caters to the more affluent customer. Manly White Coller. Food can be great. Drinks are in line with regular prices in many clubs. Dancers as a whole are a cut above other clubs with very few Cubans. It's the only club I have ever voluntarily paid a dancer $30 a dance just because she was so hot I did not want to miss the chance.

They have signs up reminding you the dancers are independent contractors and to settle on prices at the table. So prices will very a lot. NE and maybe a little discrete SE as about all you will get in the regular dance areas. VIP will cost you a premium bottle plus the gal. It's one of the best-looking VIP's I have seen in DFW. There are areas for FS but it's been a while, so I don't know how closely managers watch. Total cost will most likely exceed BDD.

If you have deep pockets, you can have a LOT of fun at The Lodge. Like almost any club, FS will be up to how much you can spend. Take out is available but again, not cheap.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women