Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41283
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35702
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default So what's going on?

So I've been in this thing of ours for awhile, some 2-3 yrs, maybe more, and I can count on one hand the number of providers I have seen BCD.

I've written reviews, read reviews, met providers at PA (provider anonymous) meetings, and as such have found some very interesting ladies that could be very nice experiences, but I just haven't tried to make that connection.

What's going on?

Is it a fear of being disappointed? A couple of experiences were less than stellar, chalked it up to normal 'just didn't click thing'.

The others were good experiences but not mind numbing.

That then gets me to thinking that I'm missing out on something, maybe I'm not getting the same treatment or that I am not doing my part for the provider.

Any insight on this?
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****Hi!***

I know I have flirted with you in numerous post on various sites but haven't had the pleasure (or should I say, I don't want to ruin the fantasy) to meet you!

All I can say is just keep doing what you are doing and be patient, you just haven't met the right one yet!
(ex...right now on the boards....it's me, you, me, me, me, ......ahehhe I had to laugh when I saw that ..aheheh lol )

Have fun!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
Doglegg
Valued Poster

I guess we are the night owls. Watching My Ghost Stories and cruising the posts.

Have you had experiences where things didn't seem to go as well as you had hoped or where you felt the client had been not quite satisfied or something might have been missing?

And thanks for the reply.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

What are you looking for? Maybe your expectations are too high. We are all very different. Some people are here for the orgasm. Others are here for the companionship. All have their reasons and no two reasons are the same. You should dig inside and see what it is you are missing in order to fulfill your need.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Don't know what I'm seeking and yes, expectations could be too high especially when I don't know what I'm looking for. As such, can my expectations be met?
Old 04-10-2011, 12:47 AM   #6
Guest071411-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Just go bury that dog, Dogg !!

And then let's get some girls together and have a bunch of dirty martinis ! Lol

ps: the avatar is awesome !
Guest071411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #7
Doglegg
Valued Poster

May get to meet you at the titties for Tuesday meeting of Providers Anonymous and can get a couple of dirties and martinis.

Chous
Old 04-10-2011, 01:40 AM   #8
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Did someone say "Dirty Martinis?" I'm actually having one right now! (lol) I decided to bypass the festivities this weekend...get to bed at a decent time so I can watch the games tomorrow.

Dog...STOP overthinking the situation! You're either an Eye Candy guy...or someone who wants to enjoy *intimacy* or somewhere inbetween. No one says you have to *follow the crowd!* Go with your gut feeling about who YOU find attractive or more than that...interesting. Good-luck!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:24 AM   #9
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Finally the bite I was waiting for...I was wondering if the mention of dirty martinis would bring you out, but that was another post, another board.

Eye candy, yes I've become caught up in today's marketing of 90# young adult ladies as the only thing worthy of pursuit; at the same time I also know it's udder BS.

I do like interesting, intelligent and insightful, mainly because the choice of music doesn't make my eyes bleed.

And also yes, over analysis leads to paralysis.

That could be it.

Funny Nikki, you were a subject of convo this past week. One of excellent regard.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:04 AM   #10
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Nikki is wise (also a wise-ass, but mostly wise). I'm mostly retired from the hobby. I haven't joined the game in a long time. It isn't that attractive anymore. I met someone that turned my world upside down and I haven't been the same since. If I do play, it is just to satisfy my animal instinct. The sad thing is that I'm not that guy (the wham, bam, thank you, ma'am type). At times I wish I had never met her. Ignorance is bliss.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #11
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Polar opposite expectations. You are looking for sex, companionship, intimacy, fantasy fulfillment or some combination. She's looking for money while hoping you are a decent guy.

I have met more than a few ladies, many of them truly nice, cool people. But I've only met a couple (so few that I could name names, but won't) where money wasn't the first and foremost thing on their mind. And that's their reality so I don't have a problem with that per se. But I don't like it when they openly act in such a manner. It's dehumanizing.

I used to see a lady with regularity. We got along; she listened. We'd grab a bite to eat occasionally. She would text me or IM, so that we became "friends". One time she was visiting me and she got incredibly drunk. So drunk that I feared for her safety and that of others when she drove home. So I told her she could stay with me that night. Her response blew me away. She said her rate for staying all night was X. Here I was trying to save her from a DUI--or worse--and she wanted me to pay her. It's not like there was going to be any action happening. I am not into drunks. Not into hungover women the next morning either. Nothing else was going to happen.

Granted, she's young and her judgement could have been impaired from the drinking. But it told me in explicit detail what she she really thought of me.

I don't know if this anecdote helps you in any way. But I wanted to let you know you are not alone in feeling disappointment.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #12
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Have definitely been in the shoes of 'that guy' the first one that gets called or texted when rent is due, and then promptly forgotten until the next financial crisis falls.

My fault for saying yes rather than no and allowing myself to be used as an ATM. Stopped that one-sided relationship, and will do better to ensure no repeat performances.

I have to say that really removed some 'shine' and makes me leary of others in this 'business' and hobby.

I wonder what the value and going rate is of having a 40+ be my personal team cheerleader during one of the games today?
Old 04-10-2011, 07:48 AM   #13
Guest071411-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Make sure they cheer for Orlando so the Bulls don't catch up with us !!
Guest071411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:03 AM   #14
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Oh man! That sucks Barney.

Keep your heads up boys. A compatible one (hopefully a civilian) will show up sooner or later.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #15
sushiguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Guess all the guys on here aren't the same..

I've been in those shoes Barney. Man did it suck. I'm not really sure why i'm still here or even what i'm looking for but I don't think it's a civilian.

Dog- Doing your part for the provider is a given and makes all the difference in the world. It's just common courtesy. Give and recieve dude but i'm sure you already know that.

As for me.. Welp. I just like sex. Let's see where that takes me.. LMAO

Likki, Wet- I love you both. Thanks again for welcoming me into this playground of debauchery. I'm having a great time.
sushiguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women