Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
jumper62
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Pulled over by LE

Just wanted to share my experience the other night. On Tuesday morning around 3ish I was on my way home from work, when I decided to take a drive down Guadalupe to see if anybody was walking the streets. Well I drove down Guadalupe saw nothing and drove to Picoso street. Went up and down Picoso about 3 times, and saw nothing. On my last drive down, I spotted a cruiser so that was my cue to leave the area and go home. Well LE made a quick u-turn and started following me. He tailed me for about 2 miles. I knew what he was doing. Running plates, checking for priors, checking for any unusual driving for a possible DWI. Well I have no warrants, or traffic tickets so I new I was safe. Well while going south on Cupples there were about 3 cops going north. When they all passed me they did u-turns and I knew something was up. As soon as they passed me the original cop tailing me hit his lights. I immediately pulled over, parked, rolled down windows and shut off truck.

From there on it was one of the crappiest experiences for me. Guns drawn on me, frisked, handcuffed and given no info. After a few moments I was told my truck was reported stolen. Well after going thru all these things in my head, and planning alibis, they admitted that it was a mistake and I was free to go.

Just wanted to let people know that LE is patrolling these areas heavily and to tread lightly. Thankfully I was released with no issues, but it could have been worse.
jumper62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! I bet there was no report though! Maybe when they saw looking around they thought u picked someone up.
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

they probably knew what you were looking for-I'm sorry for that experience hon:'(
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
Gipper
Lifetime Premium Access

Ouch!
At night or even during the day, when you are pulled over, turn on your dome lights, make sure your windows are down, make sure your hands are in plain view, tell the officer that your license is in your billfold and ask him if it is ok to get, tell the officer that your insurance is in the glove box and ask him if it ok to get,......never ever take any of the olympic type acrobatical test they want you to take.
Gipper is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***hmmm!***

Hi,

What a "Adrenaline rush." You are lucky, you could have gotten robbed..... Btw, didn't you pm me this week and I hadn't heard back from you and now I see why not..ashhhahehe...be careful out there!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
SAKnight1982
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

They just wanted an excuse to check you out for drugs or what not. Its happened to me many times for all BS reasons. Either he "thought" I wasn't wearing my seatbelt or wanted to ask me why are you in this area? It could be dangerous. It happens. Nothing to worry about as long as you stay clean.
SAKnight1982 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #7
Sexwaffle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Actually I'm pretty sure that was an abuse of power on their part. If you know it's your car registered in your name as them to see the theft report. They would've been up shits creek so fast it wouldn't be funny. That's falsifying information. They obviously couldn't find anything minor to pull you over for so they instead went the extra mile and went way too far. Especially drawing weapons and handcuffing you on a false report. They can be sued for a situation like that as it's an abuse of power. The SAPD would have had a world of hurt if that would've happened to me. Just saying if I'm doing nothing wrong I can't be pulled over because I'm in a certain place.
Sexwaffle is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
latinalover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

let me tell you about the rules of the fuzz. THE 1ST RULE IS THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT!!! THEN 2ND RULE IS SEE RULE 1
latinalover is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #9
gdsa12326
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Same thing happened to my mother in-law once, you vehicle was probably similar to the one reported stolen. Guns drawn without verifying the situation is a bit too much though. Take Care Bro.
gdsa12326 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #10
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yikes..that sucks..
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #11
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I dunno but seems like you were cruising in what everyone knows is not the best part of town at 3 AM. Any clue why you might be stopped? Sounds like the police exercised procedures designed for the safety of all. You exercised extreme good judgment by following instructions. I doubt if a lecture on your right to drive when and where you want would have changed things very much. You don't allege mistreatment. Just chalk it up to a learning experience.
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:51 AM   #12
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

all fun and games till somebody loses their freedom
or their life
90% of police work is being a nuisance and burden on society
at one point I considered being a cop, if only I could just enforce the laws I agree with
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #13
Travelingbro
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

I agree with SAknight and LatinLover.... I use to own property(vacant) where the alarm would get tripped on a regular bases from 2-6 am. I would leave my house to investigate and PD would be onscene or responding. My alarm worked fine. So, on a occassion I would leave the club and or a girlfriends house and do a ride by to do a spotcheck of that property and others property in the area. Even though I drove several different vehicles I would get the same outcome... pulled over. It was always my car looked like one that was just stolen. It was happening so much that when I would see LE do the u-turn I just would pull over and wait for them. At times I would get irate .... it was becoming very upsetting. I would document all officers anytime I would get stopped and badge numbers. So, eventually I wrote to my Councilman and the Express n News and to a local newspaper in that geographic area with the names and the events. Well, eventually it stopped and I still drive in that neighborhood. It could be just coincidence and thats fine with me.... but I feel sorry for the new sap the gestapo and their police state in that particular area is harrassing. (Not Guadalupe area)
Travelingbro is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #14
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Most of the time the "probable cause" answer you get is "your tailight is out--Oh its working now--must be a loose bulb--better get that checked"

Drawing guns and telling you that your own truck was reported stolen. "Oh, never mind it was a mistake" was probably due to the late hour.

You need your insurance, registration and inspection up to date, have no warrants and no substances in your body or in your truck to be trolling the street. Everything in order, feel free to say "aloo name ees Borat, I look for Pamela Anderson for makink beeg sexy, you KGB pliz know where is Pamela"?

Actually, you really cant do that. Giving a false name or failing to ID for a cop could be a misdemeanor.

Fuck them, their drawn guns and their gestapo tactics. I would report the "stolen truck" story to internal affairs.

They didnt want to mess with probable cause--they were hoping for warrants--they just went back to wait for the next guy.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #15
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
I dunno but seems like you were cruising in what everyone knows is not the best part of town at 3 AM. Any clue why you might be stopped? Sounds like the police exercised procedures designed for the safety of all. You exercised extreme good judgment by following instructions. I doubt if a lecture on your right to drive when and where you want would have changed things very much. You don't allege mistreatment. Just chalk it up to a learning experience.
I thought there was a law that they could pull you over in a "crime" infested area for any reason....at least that was what I was told when they pulled me over, handcuffed me and searched my dads car (back in the day) (Needless to say I don't go in that area anymore......aheheh)

Best way to avoid them is to be off the streets before 2am...and some nights before midnight.

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women