Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ur questions, my answers

Now that the back channeling has had a chance to settle and some questions have been brought to my attention...

Asked by a few gents:

1. why do u have different handles on different sites?
A: I started in the hobby before there were sites and we had to place ads in news papers. I was very fortunate to be a top provider for the oldest and most respected agency in Ohio. The lady that owned it and I got very close and when she passed, I was the girl she gave her clients list. She taught me how to screen old school and her number one rule was "never keep records". Number two, "use a different handle every where so if u have an issue u can remember where u met clients and know which advertising medium a bad client comes from... which is important in several ways"... marketing and safety. If I were to get in trouble on one site, I would prefer an internet search of that handle not put my other "special friends" on other sites in jeopardy. This just makes good sense to me.

2. Why did u start using Charity Charms after "Lacey Companion" got so well known. Charity Charms was my first internet handle. I started on a smaller site that was only popular up north. I got really popular really fast which made me nervous. ASPD was more fun so I joined as Lacey... so I would know where I met someone and not have to keep that record in writing.

3. Things were getting really hot in Ohio and that other site got busted so I started touring and using E.com; which was introduced to me by someone u all know very well from up north as well as the Indiana ASPD mod, JJofChicago. I kept Charity there and had my friends join e.com. Things were getting even hotter so I started touring south by request. I did this on both sites and handles but same pics. Then both sites were shut down and Eccie became popular so here I am.

4. Why is there a lynch mob targeting u?
A: Oh okay, I think if u have been around long enough... that should be self explanatory. I learned to avoid the "high school cliques" on the first site I was on. It is the nature of the beast for all providers to have to deal w at some point. We deny someone or someone gets too attached... it's all hurt feelings. Passion runs both ways. Somebody who has the capacity to love u very much has the capacity to hate u equally as much. I am happy to explain this to give u "independent thinkers" who struggle making decisions that perspective... for myself and all my hobby sisters. It is our nightmare that full grown men get together with the thought of destroying a providers reputation to punish her for running her biz her way. These guys wouldn't last a minute in our shoes but we can and do. This is because of those classy gents who maintain
themselves above all the drama. So there are two types of people... class and ass... giggles.

Asked by a lady:

1. How come in all this time we have both been on these boards and have clients in common have u never requested a reference from me. I find this scary... do u not screen?

A: Refer to my first answer above. We screened on the phone. I am very happy that everybody has this method of screening and I use several aspects of it but I will always always do it the way I do and being low volume w different handles on different sites is part of that as well as the methods I learned from my other mother. I have shared a lot of these tips w providers over the years and I see those tips used often. Some veteran girls all ready knew some of these tips but don't like to share... telling me... "it's part of the biz to get into some sort of trouble and they need to learn on their own... it puts another layer of safety for us veterans that these girls are ads is targets". Well, the lady who trained me taught me it is our sisterhood responsibility to look out for the new girls. Someone looked out for us at some point. We are only as strong as a community as our weakest link. This applies to the unnecessary bashing of members as well. We have journalists and big brothers watching everything we say and do... and they log it to later attempt to destroy our community.

2. Why don't u post ads?
A: I stay current w the laws and how they structurally change. I use ad boards for ads and I choose one discussion board to play on at a time. Some members overlap; which is nice but I am low volume so my methods just work best for me.

Everybody have a great day, stay nekkid and I hope I answered the questions that may or may not have been on ur minds.

Oh... almost forgot one:
How do lurkers and non members contact me? Join. It's painless and is no more incriminating than lurking. There is absolutely no proof that reviews are accurate. It's all about fantasy and if u are gonna use the site... enjoying the benefits then become a part of the fabric that keeps us here and strong. You enjoy reading reviews? Those guys share the risk to keep u informed. Do ur part to support the site. It's shared info but itnis also shared responsibility that keeps the site and membership "a cut above the rest". In spite of the drama and cliques... Eccie is the best place to be. THAT is why I choose this discussion board.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 03:33 PM   #2
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Now that the back channeling has had a chance to settle and some questions have been brought to my attention...

Asked by a few gents:

1. why do u have different handles on different sites?
A: I started in the hobby before there were sites and we had to place ads in news papers. I was very fortunate to be a top provider for the oldest and most respected agency in Ohio. The lady that owned it and I got very close and when she passed, I was the girl she gave her clients list. She taught me how to screen old school and her number one rule was "never keep records". Number two, "use a different handle every where so if u have an issue u can remember where u met clients and know which advertising medium a bad client comes from... which is important in several ways"... marketing and safety. If I were to get in trouble on one site, I would prefer an internet search of that handle not put my other "special friends" on other sites in jeopardy. This just makes good sense to me.

2. Why did u start using Charity Charms after "Lacey Companion" got so well known. Charity Charms was my first internet handle. I started on a smaller site that was only popular up north. I got really popular really fast which made me nervous. ASPD was more fun so I joined as Lacey... so I would know where I met someone and not have to keep that record in writing.

3. Things were getting really hot in Ohio and that other site got busted so I started touring and using E.com; which was introduced to me by someone u all know very well from up north as well as the Indiana ASPD mod, JJofChicago. I kept Charity there and had my friends join e.com. Things were getting even hotter so I started touring south by request. I did this on both sites and handles but same pics. Then both sites were shut down and Eccie became popular so here I am.

4. Why is there a lynch mob targeting u?
A: Oh okay, I think if u have been around long enough... that should be self explanatory. I learned to avoid the "high school cliques" on the first site I was on. It is the nature of the beast for all providers to have to deal w at some point. We deny someone or someone gets too attached... it's all hurt feelings. Passion runs both ways. Somebody who has the capacity to love u very much has the capacity to hate u equally as much. I am happy to explain this to give u "independent thinkers" who struggle making decisions that perspective... for myself and all my hobby sisters. It is our nightmare that full grown men get together with the thought of destroying a providers reputation to punish her for running her biz her way. These guys wouldn't last a minute in our shoes but we can and do. This is because of those classy gents who maintain
themselves above all the drama. So there are two types of people... class and ass... giggles.

Asked by a lady:

1. How come in all this time we have both been on these boards and have clients in common have u never requested a reference from me. I find this scary... do u not screen?

A: Refer to my first answer above. We screened on the phone. I am very happy that everybody has this method of screening and I use several aspects of it but I will always always do it the way I do and being low volume w different handles on different sites is part of that as well as the methods I learned from my other mother. I have shared a lot of these tips w providers over the years and I see those tips used often. Some veteran girls all ready knew some of these tips but don't like to share... telling me... "it's part of the biz to get into some sort of trouble and they need to learn on their own... it puts another layer of safety for us veterans that these girls are ads is targets". Well, the lady who trained me taught me it is our sisterhood responsibility to look out for the new girls. Someone looked out for us at some point. We are only as strong as a community as our weakest link. This applies to the unnecessary bashing of members as well. We have journalists and big brothers watching everything we say and do... and they log it to later attempt to destroy our community.

2. Why don't u post ads?
A: I stay current w the laws and how they structurally change. I use ad boards for ads and I choose one discussion board to play on at a time. Some members overlap; which is nice but I am low volume so my methods just work best for me.

Everybody have a great day, stay nekkid and I hope I answered the questions that may or may not have been on ur minds.

Oh... almost forgot one:
How do lurkers and non members contact me? Join. It's painless and is no more incriminating than lurking. There is absolutely no proof that reviews are accurate. It's all about fantasy and if u are gonna use the site... enjoying the benefits then become a part of the fabric that keeps us here and strong. You enjoy reading reviews? Those guys share the risk to keep u informed. Do ur part to support the site. It's shared info but itnis also shared responsibility that keeps the site and membership "a cut above the rest". In spite of the drama and cliques... Eccie is the best place to be. THAT is why I choose this discussion board.

I love staying "nekkid" but damn these days it gets cold when I go outside. Need someone to give me a little [LOT] heat
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:29 PM   #3
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll feed ya my hott pocket... Ssssssss!
Old 01-30-2016, 07:49 PM   #4
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Lacey I think you should visit Alabama, and please don't use this guys screening ---I would be really worried.
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 11:43 AM   #5
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank u Darlin. I cum in Bama... sent ya a pm. No worries... I only screen for me. Never had a problem. It is very warming to know u care about us ladies though. Nice change of pace. A big part of what we do is before we go on dates. Screen, watch the area for an hour before we see ya so we know u r safe and comfortable, sterilizing the atmosphere, setting the mood and getting our freshest. Knowing a gent puts a bit of thought into us makes it worth while in our hearts and souls. 8) adoreable!

BIG KISS TO U!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women