Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2016, 02:25 PM   #1
Athena Price
Cerci of Dallas

User ID: 356574
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Bbbj? I'm new why Must I do this?

Why must i do everything uncovered to gain any income? Everything is bbbj bare greek, bare this bare that. I've been in this biz for a while, very New to the boards, never been turned down so much for being safe in my life. Seems dangerous, does everyone think your good if its oral. Im cool but what about the 100 other girls that gave you a favor uncovered. Just a thought. Please weigh in, is there a way around this?
Athena Price is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:37 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

you don't have to do anything you don't want to.. but many of us in Dallas have absolutely no use for a CBJ.. speaking for myself, I would just as soon jack myself off or skip the CBJ entirely.. there is no pleasure to be derived, it MAY get me to an erection, but so can a hand, even my own.

there are some guys who see suburban spa girls, who never do BJ's, except for a few that will do a CBJ.. there is a market for that.. a small one.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:40 PM   #3
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Its just the board mentality-- nothing more. If you've been around for a while, then you know what is going on here is not the norm for the hobby.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:46 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

But BBCR would not be the same as CCR, at least that is what I have heard.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 03:00 PM   #5
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

+1 to what my boy Chung said, he nailed it for the MAJORITY of Dudes here...But you can do whatever you want.

My other thoughts -
1) You've been here since mid-July and not one review...Wonder why? You're fine as hell...Hmm
2) You advertise yourself as GFE. I've NEVER had a girlfriend suck my dick with a condom on it!...ijs
3) If you're satisfied with the money you are making flatbackin' you would have never written this threAD.
4) It takes fewer facial muscles to BBBJ the salami than it does to frown, so enjoy yourself while you're helping your beauty.
5) Dudes don't like to eat pussy or kiss a mouth that tastes like condoms.
6) Would you like me to eat your pussy with a hockey mask on?
7) Let's not compare BBFS or BBGreek to a BBBJ and a BBBJ does not mean CIM too, spit or no spit, that's definitely at the provider's comfort level and tastes.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 03:26 PM   #6
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You don't have to do what you don't want to, wait until a guy that doesn't mind a cbj contacts you and proceed, I'm sure there's a few guys into that here.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 04:41 PM   #7
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

You have the choice to run your business how you want to run it. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Supply and demand is still in effect though, so if the demand isn't there, you'll have to make some adjustments in your business. You may have to decide about changing the service offered, changing your marketing (ie don't advertise gfe if you don't provide those services), or possibly changing the location of your business to suit where your service best sells. There is a lot of competition in Dallas and guys are pretty spoiled.

Good luck with the choices you make and hopefully you are successful with them.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 04:45 PM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena Price View Post
Why must i do everything uncovered to gain any income? Everything is bbbj bare greek, bare this bare that. I've been in this biz for a while, very New to the boards, never been turned down so much for being safe in my life. Seems dangerous, does everyone think your good if its oral. Im cool but what about the 100 other girls that gave you a favor uncovered. Just a thought. Please weigh in, is there a way around this?
Your services in your showcase say GFE. Most people expect some level of DFK, DATY, and BBBJ based on the GFE expectation. If you are not into BBBJ then change your services to limited GFE which I assume means CBJ. That's how I've always interpreted it but I'm still pretty new to this whole thing.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 05:08 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I just reviewed her showcase, it does say (in small print) "nothing bb ever".. BUT.. next to that is "xgreek" (which I assume is no greek, but ambiguous), and GFE light.

you need to be far more explicit in your language. "CBJ only, no GFE, everything covered at all times".. you will get fewer pm's and phone calls, but at least you will reduce the number of unwanted communications.

there are a handful of Providers who are firmly in the non-GFE camp, who have been around for years.. maybe post in the powder room and get tips from those ladies? presumably they have made enough cash to stick around a while.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:34 PM   #10
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can I ask what your objection is to BBBJ? I've only had one young man request a CBJ and he said he's always done it that way and was used to it. But I hated that CBJ!
It tasted awful. I even washed off the condom after applying it but it still tasted like plastic,latex, spermicide, and cheap lube. And it gave his peen an unnatural smooth feel. I was glad it didn't take him long! And unlike with a BBBJ, I had to jump up and spit, rinse my mouth and brush my teeth before I could get back to my guy with a warm washcloth and towel to take off the condom and clean him up.

But of course, always examine the peen, under the pretense of playing with him, to check for anything unusual. I've had one man who had a very small cluster of fluid filled blisters on the underside of his joystick, where he probably couldn't see them. Looked like potential H to me, but I would never diagnose a client. But I also won't give a BBBJ to him if I find anything unusual. And if a provider ever develops oral Herpes, she probably shouldn't give BBBJ, but I don't know if the oral variation can be transferred to the genitals. But a kiss would certainly transfer oral to oral if EITHER party has a breakout. And what BLM69 said; "Never do anything you don't want to". You're a paid companion, not a sex slave. YOU decide what activities, if any, that you'll allow.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:38 PM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Chung, I took the "xgreek" to mean Greek is extra, so there ya go, her showcase is confusing.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:40 PM   #12
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Can I ask why another FEMALE would join in on the pressuring someone to do something they don't WANT to do? Really....

About 15 years ago, BBBJ was pretty much unheard of. Then it slowly became the "norm" in this part of the country. About 5 years ago, BBFS was not condoned and while I'm sure was privately offered, it was publicly shunned. Now... there are more and more OPENLY advertising it. To me, that is horrifying.

Everyone has the right to draw the line somewhere-- and while men will make their buying decisions based on their preferences-- each lady has the right to run her business as she sees fit and damn sure shouldn't be given flack from other women for choosing the safest option available... particularly in a city that is getting a reputation for a lot of barebacking activity.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Damn Gracie, I thought Ginger gave an opinion of her POV and tactfully inquired why the OP has a no BBBJ policy. I thought it was very fair to confirm the OP's reasons for it and Ginger gave reasons why she does perform BBBJ. I thought it was an excellent post from a lady's POV who does what the OP doesn't...I think you make an assumption that Dude's are pressurizing her to do it, when her showcase states exceptions are made at her discretion on some things.

Self-edit: The OP has just altered her showcase that clearly states she does Greek....

No one like she! Great ebony provider with radiance and style. 34DDD-24-36 pure greek goddess Offering the best there is! Most fantasy/Roleplay, light bondage, tickle play , Overnight and msog w/pre-arranged tip. I would consider my services limited gfe, but tend to bend the rules a little at my discretion! Must be clean and showered. Agreed upon tip ready and in envelope, placed in plain sight. Don't make a girl beg! Incall perfered , but outcall available. All appointments must be made via athenavvip.callgirlfiles.com
Old 09-24-2016, 08:19 PM   #14
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Grace, I've always admired your posts, and opinions, and I think maybe you misunderstood mine. I was simply asking what her objection was to BBBJ. She didn't specify. Could be taste, fear of disease, dirty clients. I didn't even put in there I ask all my clients to shower 1st, if they don't want to or have just showered, I wash them off myself with a washcloth and towel, on the important areas.
I truly hope I didn't come off as pressuring her! And as "adding" to the pressure"? I didn't read posts from any of the men that pressured her in any way. They were only giving their opinions on what they liked, NOT telling her what to do. I would never ever tell someone what activities to do in their own business and I don't know how I could apply pressure. Plus, I realized I had forgotten the end of my post and was editing it when you and ManSlut posted, I just saw them.
But even without the last couple of sentences I can't figure out how you thought I was pressuring her! She was asking for opinions and I gave my personal experience. And most of the 2nd half, was stating that yes, you CAN get diseases from BBBJ. Even if you check, some of them aren't visible. And you have to know what you're looking for, she may not. As an RN years ago, I have more of an idea maybe. Putting everything in would have made the post very long, like this one. But still, I don't understand your comment. I just asked her why, and gave MY experiences and knowledge. Which comes from U.T., Duke University, and 10 yrs as an RN.
And thanks ManSlut!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:31 PM   #15
ManSlut
Valued Poster

^^^ You're welcome Ginger. I am a big fan of Gracie's intellect and posting style and am able to understand why she could write what she did. No woman needs to be pressurized to do shit with their bodies they don't want and Gracie simply questioned you didn't need to question the OP's motives, being a provider yourself, I just disagree with her, that's all.

Gracie does a better job than nearly every female provider here about looking at everything from every possible angle so I will always be her fan.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women