Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48594
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42334
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-24-2023, 10:31 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default This is why leftists hate America and need destroyed

Stunning numbers among Dems in Real Clear Politics new poll on free speech and censorship:

47% of Dems say free speech should be legal 'only under certain circumstances.

34% of Dems say Americans 'have too much freedom'

75% of Dems say government has a responsibility to censor 'hateful' social media posts

Only 31% strongly agree with the statement, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'

Leftists hate America
Old 09-24-2023, 10:32 AM   #2
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Lol
Old 09-24-2023, 02:36 PM   #3
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default I second that..l.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol
Agreed
Old 09-24-2023, 11:21 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Far Left Glenn Greenwald telling the truth leftists are afraid to hear and admit

Poll after poll shows that significant majorities of Democrats -- or US liberals -- strongly favor both corporate control and state control of political speech online, both in the name of stopping hate speech and disinformation, which FBI and DHS will benevolently decide.

This political faction that wants to unite state and corporate power to censor political speech, and wants an axis of tech billionaires and the US Security State to set the limits of political speech, also insist they are the only guardians of democracy and against fascism.
Old 09-25-2023, 05:14 PM   #5
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Needs destroyed...

Lol indeed.

What we need to destroy is the joke of a 'two party system' we continue to pretend actually exists.

Freedom of speech is actually only legal in some circumstances. As it should be.

As for too much freedom without some context to that statement it doesn't have much meaning at all.

On the issue of 'hateful' social media posts there are quite a few legalities in place so it is not really censoring if the goal is to remove illegal and/or potentially harassing comments.

I sure see a lot of comments on social media from the right trying to cancel what 'the other side' has to say so there are for sure 2 shoes here that both fit
Old 09-25-2023, 06:01 PM   #6
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Whatever happened to leftists driving around in oddly painted VW Buses that emanated strange smells, advocating for peace and freedom? Those peoples kids have became everything their parents warned us about, and more, yet still consider themselves liberals. Todays leftists are nowhere near liberals. They are, in fact, the antithesis of it.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:35 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Needs destroyed...

Lol indeed.

What we need to destroy is the joke of a 'two party system' we continue to pretend actually exists.

Freedom of speech is actually only legal in some circumstances. As it should be.

As for too much freedom without some context to that statement it doesn't have much meaning at all.

On the issue of 'hateful' social media posts there are quite a few legalities in place so it is not really censoring if the goal is to remove illegal and/or potentially harassing comments.

I sure see a lot of comments on social media from the right trying to cancel what 'the other side' has to say so there are for sure 2 shoes here that both fit
Yeah, leftists need destroyed as they are currently destroying America. 2024 may be the last chance to save our country

And why am I not surprised that you do not fully support free speech and freedom. And that you support the government working with big tech to censor speech online
Old 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM   #8
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yeah, leftists need destroyed as they are currently destroying America. 2024 may be the last chance to save our country

And why am I not surprised that you do not fully support free speech and freedom. And that you support the government working with big tech to censor speech online
I'm fairly certain the laughing is about the comment that You are suggesting the destruction of actual citizens of the US; despite crowing about being the guy who is all for freedom of speech. Also-not sure but I believe that this is a possible no-no based on the sites "code of conduct"

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.

Why not create a discussion on what items are not agreeable from those problematic "lefties", vs. the intonation of destruction aka harm, riddance, elimination by force etc. Some lefties have guns just like the folks on the right btw- fyi.
Old 09-26-2023, 01:22 PM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

That is quite the flex and not even close to what I said

But hey, since we know that

47% of Dems say free speech should be legal 'only under certain circumstances.

34% of Dems say Americans 'have too much freedom'

75% of Dems say government has a responsibility to censor 'hateful' social media posts

It seems you are doing your best to uphold the DNC marching orders

Why is it that you and others oppose free speech so much?
Old 09-26-2023, 01:28 PM   #10
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Why not create a discussion on what items are not agreeable from those problematic "lefties", vs. the intonation of destruction aka harm, riddance, elimination by force etc. Some lefties have guns just like the folks on the right btw- fyi.

Some of you, may have some guns, but, we have arsenals.

Not even going to debate the issue, because the CW wouldn't get beyond the burbs, before the cannabilism would be occurring.

The inner cities people, all of them, rich to homeless, live hand to mouth, they can't even make their morning coffee, let alone 3 squares a day, once the stores are looted, its shoot to eat, drink, get what gas is left, etc.

The burbs, yea, the FBI figured if the riots spread from the inner cities, as happened pre covid, the first real resistance would be met, and the rioters would have started to die.

By the time you get to the country, if you were still alive, and likely not arriving in a PAT bus, you have the folks that can put a rifle and pistol into the hands of everyone in their family, and, they are going to be waiting to shoot you.

This isn't a threat, its what I see amongst my neighbors daily.

CW, yada, yada, yada, form up your ANTIFA minions, and bring it on.

Surviving on dent corn, may not be pretty, but its an option, how many silos near you?

OF COURSE you hate freedom of speech, its why there are hundreds of protesters in the DC Gulag, held without bail, until the rigged trials send them to jail.

STASI informants planted among them, RAY EPPS, who don't get charged, we see it, clearly.

All of it, do not mistake patience and tolerance for blindness and passivity.
Old 09-26-2023, 05:49 PM   #11
DNinja69
Valued Poster

I do find it ironic someone is complaining about threats in a thread that literally advocates the extermination of left leaning citizens. I mean am I off base finding this argument to be some Nazi type shit? Paint the left as freedom hating tyrants in order to justify 'destroying' them?

I mean why not since apparently Democrats 'hate America' we should just eradicate them right? Maybe I misunderstood the OP here and the proposed solution is much less horrific that it reads?
Old 09-26-2023, 11:25 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

There you go again - trying to twist the subject. No one advocated for the extermination of anyone. All so you can still avoid the question

Why is it that you and others oppose free speech so much?
Why do you support government working with big tech to censor American's free speech online?
Old 09-26-2023, 11:39 PM   #13
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Is the op advocating killing (destroying) "leftists"? It is the title of the thread. Over what? Dis agreeing about beliefs?
Leftys don't hate America and Republicans don't love the US more than leftys. Very divisive rhetoric sewn by the extreme right.
Old 09-26-2023, 11:45 PM   #14
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Is the op advocating killing (destroying) "leftists"? It is the title of the thread. Over what? Dis agreeing about beliefs?
Leftys don't hate America and Republicans don't love the US more than leftys. Very divisive rhetoric sewn by the extreme right.
It certainly seems like the OP is advocating violence. I mean, it's in the title of the thread.
Old 09-27-2023, 12:04 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

You know it is bad when a well known Democratic Strategist rips his fellow leftists

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women