Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42137
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36504
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2015, 09:37 AM   #121
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm feeling like the ban hammer will soon fall again.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:38 AM   #122
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

They have more than enough information to ban him and extend her ban...but, as always, it's their decision, and I'm happy either way. Champagne Brown/Mahogany 101/mikeinaction are an endless source of entertainment for me...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:45 AM   #123
mikeinaction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Cb has nothing to with my posting. I asked if they gave opportunity to explain , and she said no she just got banned period!
mikeinaction is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:49 AM   #124
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
I'm feeling like the ban hammer will soon fall again.

~
Yup, I think so too. I can feel it in my boner....errr I meant bones!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:59 AM   #125
mikeinaction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm done with this matter. Moving on just was point out my views. Lousy excuse that's not true.

Email,and phone calls to how she got it.Ludacris.
mikeinaction is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:10 AM   #126
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinaction View Post
I'm done with this matter.
Promise?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:11 AM   #127
strongbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I'm done with this matter. Moving on just was point out my views. Lousy excuse that's not true.

First Lil Wayne now Ludacris?
strongbad is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:16 AM   #128
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Lil Wayne

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:18 AM   #129
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Damn...JAD is still alive and moderating?
Who knew?
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:16 AM   #130
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post
Who knew?
It's not a full time job. Only when his buddies need him.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:25 AM   #131
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Jad false that's all u can say. We know wakeup got pull on this site. You want to talk about emails or called and gave her his name lousy excuse I heard all day. Just to make your story sound better. I just can't believe how many liers we have on this board. Just called her she just got banned with no explanation. So that Bs.
Quote:
Cb has nothing to with my posting. I asked if they gave opportunity to explain , and she said no she just got banned period!

Quote:

Okay... here we go with this now....

First off... whether or not you think WakeUp has pull or not is irrelevant in this matter for obvious reasons. Guidelines were broken. This FACT is undisputed. She did it, and she paid the consequences for violating board rules. Again, this FACT is undisputed. She was told, and was reminded each and every time she attempted to log into her account as to the reason she was banned, and to contact the staff if she had a dispute. There was none. She owned it when she did it, and admitted to as much. These, AGAIN, are FACTS and are undisputed. We have records of this that remain on the board, and in our emails, as proof of these actions.

Second.... She DOES have to do with your posting because she herself forwarded "the link" in question, and basically sent along information that (willingly or maliciously or not) is personal information about another member that was not granted by that specific member. So by proxy she is VERY much involved in this, and most likely because of YOUR actions may suffer additional consequences.

And finally... I have pointed out our actions without detailing the events question, because the reason she was banned is nobody's business but hers. The fact that you keep talking about why she was banned is only drawing attention to that fact and allowing others to ascertain the reason she was gone. But you DO in fact need to move on with this. You are going backwards quite fast, and are doing neither yourself, nor CB any favors in pursuing this matter further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post
Who knew?
It may all just be an illusion.... I have been pulled from under the rock I was under it seems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
It's not a full time job. Only when his buddies need him.
Nah... The real life finally slowed to let me back on more frequently... but sometime perception is reality... So I can see how you may see it that way... even if I disagree...
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:40 AM   #132
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I'm done with this matter. Moving on ...
... fleeing the jurisdiction, one step ahead of the law.

CB must have instructed him to pack it in because he was doing her more harm than good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Guidelines were broken. This FACT is undisputed. She did it, and she paid the consequences for violating board rules. Again, this FACT is undisputed. She was told, and was reminded each and every time she attempted to log into her account as to the reason she was banned, and to contact the staff if she had a dispute. There was none. She owned it when she did it, and admitted to as much. These, AGAIN, are FACTS and are undisputed. We have records of this that remain on the board, and in our emails, as proof of these actions.
Helpful linck inserted.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:57 AM   #133
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
how do you call someone a derogatory name in an educated way? Just curious.
ask and you shall receive - and figured why not try

he BESCUMBERed the COCCYDYNIA's MICROPHALLUS.

or some dumbed down tries -
All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Better at sex than anyone, now all he needs is a partner.

At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a different and worse way!

Yours is a prima facie case of ugliness. And your body is ugly too.

You're the best at all you do - and all you do is make people hate you.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:57 AM   #134
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Macy doesn't really hate me...Macy hates me when she's reminded to hate me. If she really hated me, she'd communicate that to me every chance she gets. In that respect, I felt bad for adding her to the list, she's a stand-in, a proxy, so to speak, for someone else already on the list who really should be added twice, or have an asterisk the size of Montana next to her name.

Macy has a friend, and that friend has a hatred for me that burns brighter than any star in the heavens. It's hotter than any of Dante's levels of Hell, and it gnaws at the very fabric of her being. You never know when it will trigger, but when it does, it's wondrous to behold. You've never seen a supposedly sophisticated woman use gutter language more than her when she's taken the bit.

When this friend mentions me to Macy, it triggers Macy to post some more hate...because her friend doesn't want to do it out here.

I almost feel sorry for Macy...but I don't...
I HEART this! You made my ever-lovin' day. I literally laughed until I head tears in eyes. Four, unprecedented paragraphs and all about ME!!!!!!!! I heart that too.

Now, Peachez, I've already told you rulez are made to be broken. And, this, this right here...Toads worth it. LOL But a few points of order:

One, I don't hate you. I have contempt for you. Not that I am above hating someone, but you've never done anything to me. I am and always have been outside your sphere of influence.

Two, no, Macy just took a decision to fuck with you. Nothing to do with me. But I am so heart happy just now that she decided to. Seriously, I heart this post.

Three, the part highlighted in red above in you post I'm pretty sure you plagiarized that from me. I heart that too. You do lub me. You're even starting to sound like me.

Four, if this is truly how you feel. I mean about adding my name twice with a big ol' Montana size asterisk, why didn't you list me first? I'd be all pouty-face now if I didn't HEART this so much.

You warmed my cold, black, soulless whore heart. Damn....I'm still laughing. Did I say I heart this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
I'll revel in being the first to say this in this thread:

You choose when to get on the wheel, not when you get off.

That being said, carry on.
Yes, and Peachez is on it. He wants to be my new pet, but I shan't take him on. I heart my real and loyal Pet too much. I think I'll go back to capitalizing the P in Pet for him. Should we all vote on that? After were it not for our fans...his light for me might not shine so brightly. Let me think on it.

But still, none for you Peachez. Maybe Macy's looking for a pet to train.

K,
Bye - Kisses

EDIT!!!! And I noticed this was my seven thousandth post. I heart that too. Like a lot, but not as much as your diatribe, Peachz
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 12:02 PM   #135
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Hot damn!! OH is here!!!.....

MM.....I freaking love you...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women