Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2024, 11:55 AM   #121
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
please cite any reference materials sites, etc. and actual laws that would support that infanticide is legal in Minnesota or any other state.

WE'll wait.

Search FOX or Newsmax , they have way more depth and both side of any issue talked about here than your propaganda main stream DNC only sources.
farmstud60 is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 12:04 PM   #122
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Search FOX or Newsmax , they have way more depth and both side of any issue talked about here than your propaganda main stream DNC only sources.

The link I shared from John Kennedy should kick start some good communication.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 01:06 PM   #123
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Again, you’re wrong as is Speedy. If a debater says something that’s outright incorrect, the moderators should point out it’s wrong as a matter of fact. They shouldn’t get into what’s opinion or a policy position, that’s for the debaters. However, the moderators asking the questions should always point out that a response is nonfactual. If a debater knows they can’t just spew lies, they might and should stick to their policy and how the facts impact or are impacted. Just lying makes for terrible and uninformative debates, which is actually what Trumpers and Fox would love to have.

Trump said on Fox & Friends this morning that rather than Martha and Bret who he didn’t think did a good job last time he debated on Fox, Sean Hannity, Jesse Waters and Laura Ingraham are moderators he'd prefer.

That should tell you all you need to know about what kinda debate he feels he needs.
In competitive debates, the judges will deduct points for lying or presenting contentions without citation of evidence.

The judges in this debate were the people who viewed it. Without knowledge of the facts, how can a fair outcome be possible?

Listen to the MAGAs spin based on Trump’s contentions about, well, everything.

Not knowing the facts is one thing. Not caring is symptomatic.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 01:34 PM   #124
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Her saying that they want another debate and actually having another debate are two totally separate things. Everyone that wins claims they can’t wait to prove it again but rarely do they ever really try to have a rematch. We both know that’s the gamesmanship part. She’s got nothing to gain by giving Trump a chance to look less crazy and less Trump in a second debate. The NBC debate was set for 2 weeks from now. It ain’t happening and I suspect it won’t happen in October either since both sides will find any reasonable rationale to disagree to it. If you really believe that she wants to give up 2 weeks of campaigning to prepare for and participate in a debate when she could be having well attended rallies and following up on her victory last night, you’ve got a lot to learn about politics.

Yes Timy, her camp says “let’s debate again.” What they mean though is - well throw that out there so Trump spins his wheels again but we’re not gonna do it. Trump says he won and doesn’t think he’ll debate again. On Fox last night and today he said “I won, I don’t think I want another debate”. Then she gets to say “I am not running from him and offered a debate”.
Trump says no more debates. The guy that made the quoted text seems pretty smart.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 02:02 PM   #125
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And now she will. Point Harris.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 04:34 PM   #126
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And now she will. Point Harris.

You mean Marxist Harris, the most extreme candidate ever on the presidential ballot.
Old 09-12-2024, 04:41 PM   #127
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Trump says no more debates. The guy that made the quoted text seems pretty smart.
Well thanks Blackman! But I didn’t get the timing right. I figured she’d wait around for a couple of weeks and see how the polls settled before asking for another debate. You’ve shown you’re a fair man, giving proper credit to a non-Democrat.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 04:44 PM   #128
Kana Asuka
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

"The Springfield immigrants are eating the dogs, the cats"

The shit that comes out of dumbass Trump's mouth.
Kana Asuka is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 05:27 PM   #129
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana Asuka View Post
"The Springfield immigrants are eating the dogs, the cats"

The shit that comes out of dumbass Trump's mouth.

Well, actually it is true, many only one or two, but it is true.
Old 09-12-2024, 05:35 PM   #130
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Trump hit a double when he mentioned that kamala the skanky cunt refused to meet with Netanyahu because she was as some fucking sorority party.

Way to vote for someone with their priorities so fucked up.
Old 09-12-2024, 05:40 PM   #131
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Trump hit a double when he mentioned that kamala the skanky cunt refused to meet with Netanyahu because she was as some fucking sorority party.

Way to vote for someone with their priorities so fucked up.
This is a lie. She never refused to meet with Netanyahu. Do your research before repeating republican lies.

Harris did skip Netanyahu’s speech to a joint session of the US Congress on July 24. She was busy making a previously scheduled keynote speech to the Zeta Phi Beta sorority.

However, Harris met Netanyahu face-to-face the following day. After that meeting, she doubled down on support for Israel, committing to its defence, but also referred to the growing death toll of the war in Gaza, in which more than 41,000 people have been killed, and said she would not stay silent.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 06:11 PM   #132
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Well, actually it is true, many only one or two, but it is true.
No it isn’t.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...y?id=113622189
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 06:32 PM   #133
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This is a lie. She never refused to meet with Netanyahu. Do your research before repeating republican lies.

Harris did skip Netanyahu’s speech to a joint session of the US Congress on July 24. She was busy making a previously scheduled keynote speech to the Zeta Phi Beta sorority.

However, Harris met Netanyahu face-to-face the following day. After that meeting, she doubled down on support for Israel, committing to its defence, but also referred to the growing death toll of the war in Gaza, in which more than 41,000 people have been killed, and said she would not stay silent.

Remedial reading 101 is your needed friend, you might start off with Dr. Seuss and move on from there. Read my comment again.

Quote:

Is any part of this a lie? No! She needed to be there when he addressed congress. Reread my comment in another thread about her wanting the title of POTUS without putting in the work. Sorority party my ass. Hey they're firing missiles at us from Iran and North Korea, but harris was busy with a speech to her sorority and couldn't find time. She can always call E9.................err E8 Walz and if he's not busy scouting out the little boys rooms for tampon machines he can tend to it. Actually walz is the one to tend to it, as he's already stood around and watched Minnesota burn to the ground. Then cunty harris can open up funding to allow the criminals to walk away just like she did before.
Old 09-12-2024, 07:14 PM   #134
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Remedial reading 101 is your needed friend, you might start off with Dr. Seuss and move on from there. Read my comment again.

Is any part of this a lie? No! She needed to be there when he addressed congress. Reread my comment in another thread about her wanting the title of POTUS without putting in the work. Sorority party my ass. Hey they're firing missiles at us from Iran and North Korea, but harris was busy with a speech to her sorority and couldn't find time. She can always call E9.................err E8 Walz and if he's not busy scouting out the little boys rooms for tampon machines he can tend to it. Actually walz is the one to tend to it, as he's already stood around and watched Minnesota burn to the ground. Then cunty harris can open up funding to allow the criminals to walk away just like she did before.
Your statement intimated that she refused to meet with Netanyahu. That's a lie because she met with Netanyahu the next day. What she refused to do was take a trip to congress just so she could be scolded by Republicans and a Foreign National over the conflict in Gaza.

She didn't "need" to be there no matter what you say. It was a political decision that I agree with.

I understand you are passionate about your opinion but it's just wrong on it's face.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 09-12-2024, 09:38 PM   #135
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

To Remain On Topic . . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women