Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2022, 01:25 PM   #121
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Ottawa will allow 50% capacity Feb 21 for NHL games.

Canada basically has one sport and the liberals have also ruined that for everyone.
I’m surprised there’s not more done about that in Canada, by the people.
Liberals ruin Hockey? How exactly did you get that? The vast majority of money for the sport of hockey is not on stadium attendance, just like here in the states. That's a little bit of gravy but the real meat comes from TV and syndication deals. Most of those stadiums would only see 50 to 60,000 attendance tops. Of course there's trickle down to local hotels, parking, restaurants and vendors.
https://thesportsdaily.com/the-nhl-m...it-break-down/

From this link:

TV Contracts: The lifeblood of the major sports leagues, whether it be MLB, NBA, NFL or NHL, is the television contract. If fans think teams make all their money on ticket sales or concessions, or merchandise sales, it’s not all true. A huge chunk of income is based on the television deal. TV ratings are more important to a team than ticket sales, because that is what will drive the next contract.

So yeah- what were you saying about liberals? You right-wingerds are poorly informed or you are full of opinions but hardly much facts.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 01:31 PM   #122
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Berry wants what we all want - to be able to drive to Toronto and fuck Canadian providers again.
You don't need a CDL for that and Canada started accepting vaxxed tourists months ago and well before the U.S. accepted vaxxed Canadian tourists.

Just have your test results and vaxx proof and don't tell the border guard you're there to fuck his country's hookers.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 01:59 PM   #123
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Liberals ruin Hockey? How exactly did you get that? The vast majority of money for the sport of hockey is not on stadium attendance, just like here in the states. That's a little bit of gravy but the real meat comes from TV and syndication deals. Most of those stadiums would only see 50 to 60,000 attendance tops. Of course there's trickle down to local hotels, parking, restaurants and vendors.
https://thesportsdaily.com/the-nhl-m...it-break-down/

From this link:

TV Contracts: The lifeblood of the major sports leagues, whether it be MLB, NBA, NFL or NHL, is the television contract. If fans think teams make all their money on ticket sales or concessions, or merchandise sales, it’s not all true. A huge chunk of income is based on the television deal. TV ratings are more important to a team than ticket sales, because that is what will drive the next contract.

So yeah- what were you saying about liberals? You right-wingerds are poorly informed or you are full of opinions but hardly much facts.
The liberals supporting vax, mask mandates and the now known useless lockdowns.
What part don’t you get.

Heart Disease and Cancer each kill more people each year than Covid. If everyone was forced to only eat fruits and vegetables that would lower that death number, should the liberals mandate that.

19,200 people was murdered in the USA in 2021. No big deal, right. Lockdowns didn’t lower the murder rate.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 02:29 PM   #124
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://econofact.org/crime-in-the-time-of-covid

Check these stats
Old 02-08-2022, 02:30 PM   #125
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Check the others as well, berry. Don't just cherry pick the ones you like
Not cherry picking anything. I just happened to read those poll results today on social media. They happen to be the most recent ones. Shocker that you don't like them

You are the one who as usual did not post anything to support your statements.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 02:35 PM   #126
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some are now looking for a full repeal of all COVID mandates. Some want Trudeau's government to step down.

And then there's whatever Berry wants
Want I want is freedom. Freedom from government mandates and tyranny. Sad that you and others are so willing to toss away your freedom.

And yes, after the Freedom Trucker movement started because of Trudeau's cross border vaccination mandate, many Canadian citizens joined in, tired of the authoritarians in government imposing restrictions and mandates and lockdowns on them the last 2 years. They cheered the Freedom Truckers from coast to coast on their journey to Ottawa and now the movement has grown to fight for Freedom from all mandates, all restrictions.

I can't imagine what kind of person one must be to see that as a bad thing
Old 02-08-2022, 02:40 PM   #127
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Liberals ruin Hockey? How exactly did you get that? The vast majority of money for the sport of hockey is not on stadium attendance, just like here in the states. That's a little bit of gravy but the real meat comes from TV and syndication deals.
Talk about poorly informed - you just proved it.

Ticket Sales – The NHL still relies more on ticket sales as a proportion of its revenue than the other major sports. In fact, the largest portion of the NHL revenue comes from ticket sales. In Toronto the average ticket price is $386 Canadian ($300USD). In Calgary, you can still get the cheapest seats for about $30.

https://hockeyanswered.com/what-is-t...nues%2050%2F50.

Anyway enough of that diversion as the subject of NHL revenue is off topic for this thread. This thread is about the Freedom Convoy fighting for freedom from government covid mandates. Please stay on topic
Old 02-08-2022, 02:42 PM   #128
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Not cherry picking anything. I just happened to read those poll results today on social media. They happen to be the most recent ones. Shocker that you don't like them

You are the one who as usual did not post anything to support your statements.
I know what they say. Take them into consideration along with Ipsos, Leger and the Association of Canadian Studies from the same general time frame.

There's a reason I don't just spoon feed you. You need to keep digging instead of just scratching the surface. And you ignore most of my links anyway
Old 02-08-2022, 03:12 PM   #129
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know what they say. Take them into consideration along with Ipsos, Leger and the Association of Canadian Studies from the same general time frame.

There's a reason I don't just spoon feed you. You need to keep digging instead of just scratching the surface. And you ignore most of my links anyway
Ha - more deflection from you as usual. Why am I not surprised.

Anyway, back to the subject of this thread - Trudeau says the Truckers have no right to shut down the economy and to prevent people from living their day to day lives.

How ironic given that his government for the last two years has shut down the economy and prevented people from living their day to day lives.

Old 02-08-2022, 03:21 PM   #130
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Many people in Ottawa affected by this likely hold a different opinion than a foreigner helping to pay for the bullshit in their streets tucked away safely behind his screen.

But you're a trucker now, too. I forgot.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:23 PM   #131
Chase7
Valued Poster

It appears to most reasonable people, the Canadians support no more mandates, yet again the liberals make false narratives the people don’t.

Liberals, it’s become worldwide support of the Canadian Truckers and you just can’t stand it, laughable in a way.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:23 PM   #132
Chase7
Valued Poster

It appears to most reasonable people, the Canadians support no more mandates, yet again the liberals make false narratives the people don’t.

Liberals, it’s become worldwide support of the Canadian Truckers and you just can’t stand it, laughable in a way.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:47 PM   #133
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you're a trucker now, too. I forgot.
"We're All Canadian Truckers Now!" - well at least those of us who believe in freedom. Those like you who support government tyrants and mandates, not so much. Enjoy this from Ron Paul:

Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity

We all remember where we were when the Berlin Wall came down. While it may have seemed that communist rule would go on forever, when the people decided that they had enough suddenly the wall fell. Just like that.

Thus it is after two years of Covid authoritarianism that in Canada the largest truck convoy in history has smashed through the Berlin Wall of tyranny. I have watched as the Canada I once respected as a haven for antiwar Americans in the 1960s turned into one of the most repressive countries on earth. I wondered how a freedom-loving people could allow themselves to be abused by these mini-Stalins without a peep.

But then Canada stood up and showed the rest of the world that freedom can triumph over tyranny if the people demand it. As I say, no army can stop an idea whose time has come.

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau had been basking in his ability to terrorize the population in the name of fighting a virus. He was so confident in his seemingly unlimited power that he felt he could ridicule any Canadian with different views. The prime minister said in a recent interview that unvaccinated Canadians were “extremists,” “misogynists,” and “racists.”

When the Canadian truckers stood up to his tyranny and began their historic convoy to Ottawa, he thought he could continue ridiculing people. The truckers and their supporters were just a “small fringe minority” who hold “unacceptable views,” he confidently claimed. For Trudeau, love of liberty is just an “unacceptable view.”

Less than a week later, as tens of thousands of trucks began entering the capital with millions of supporters behind them, the “brave” Canadian prime minister had fled the city and shuffled off to an undisclosed location.

As Elon Musk Tweeted, “It would appear that the so-called ‘fringe minority’ is actually the government.”

The Canadian mainstream media is obviously just as obedient to the regime as ours. They ignored the Freedom Convoy for as long as possible. There was almost no reporting. Then, when it became impossible to ignore, they began to attack and ridicule instead of trying to report it accurately. It was disgusting and almost comical to see a “reporter” from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation suggest that the Canadian Freedom Convoy was cooked up by Putin and the Russians!

Thousands of trucks have arrived in Ottawa. They demand an end to covid tyranny. They are backed by millions of citizens, who braved the Canadian winter at night to cheer the truckers on.

This protest is so important because it’s not limited to Canada. The truckers are being supported worldwide, and a similar convoy is being planned from California to Washington, DC. In a US where grocery store shelves are increasingly bare, the truckers have more leverage than the powers-that-be would like to admit.

If I were prime minister of totalitarian Australia or New Zealand – or most anywhere in Europe – I would be getting pretty nervous right now. Just as the Covid tyranny descended across the globe in a seemingly coordinated fashion, now that the Berlin Wall of the tyrants has been breached, it’s just a matter of time before the shockwaves are felt far and wide.

We owe a debt of gratitude to the Canadian truck drivers. Let’s all do whatever we can to help the freedom movement continue to gather steam!
Old 02-08-2022, 05:36 PM   #134
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Liberals ruin Hockey?
And every other sport.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 11:18 PM   #135
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post

Yeah - it is fun to watch people like Eye and Gristle who seem to hate freedom and love government mandates get all bent out of shape because people are finally standing up for themselves, standing up for freedom and pushing back against these government dictators.

I mean what type of person do you have to be to not support freedom?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women