Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2018, 10:07 AM   #121
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
I’m black
At least you are for today!

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #122
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

First, that quote does not say "all" those he sees.

Take it up with her client (buttholesurfer)
unlike you he's been all up in her pussy. Since I can't read the ros I don't know if he shares that he's been in it Raw dog or not.
I only know from his public comments that he likes bbfs providers.

Maybe Lia88 needs a second opinion on bbfs since she has started two threADs about it
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:41 PM   #123
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smh Lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:50 PM   #124
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Take it up with her client (buttholesurfer)
unlike you he's been all up in her pussy. Since I can't read the ros I don't know if he shares that he's been in it Raw dog or not.
I only know from his public comments that he likes bbfs providers.
I like Cuban roast pork. But sometimes I order lobster or steak instead.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:04 PM   #125
runkle
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Honestly, sometimes it happens. Happened twice by accident, cover comes off or breaks. But there is one where it is consensual. Provider ive been seeing for years, Im "special" and we just have that connection. LOL But seriously, sometimes we see each other just for the pleasure, no donations involved. Am I naive to think im the only one? Of course not. But havent had any bad things happen to date. Maybe im lucky. Maybe she is very selective if more than me. Maybe Im the only one. Yea... thats it... lol. Of course it happens in civilian side more than in the hobby, not that its any better or worse.
runkle is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:57 AM   #126
imdown2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Too risky for all that, that’s why I don’t like the lifestyles.
imdown2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:40 PM   #127
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

It's a business and a pleasure for all.......so does it happen....fuck yeah. Lady starts off business but if fucktard is fine, cute, handsome, has the deamor to make a girl quit charisma, maybe she falls too like many fucktards do and think the provider is only fucking them (likewise only stripper dancing in a club). Guard comes down then it becomes a privilege and not the norm....... remember at end of day, we barely know one another's real name,job title, home life, financial status, and lifestyle.....so it's a fantasy gone wild.

Fuck him or her bareback......this is why I prefer cbj and play. Shit happens,.....just don't involve me.....
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:23 AM   #128
Ashleyoflebanon
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 336245
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No. Never. Anyone that does this has no respect or concern for themselves or their health. BBFS is like playing Russian roulette. One in three people have, or have had, an STD.
Ashleyoflebanon is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:06 AM   #129
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyoflebanon View Post
No. Never. Anyone that does this has no respect or concern for themselves or their health. BBFS is like playing Russian roulette. One in three people have, or have had, an STD.
yet by your reviews you have no problem doing bbbj or daty. while granted both are supposedly a bit less risky its just a matter of how many bullets in the chamber of russian roulette. your odds are better but your still playing the game
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:41 AM   #130
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

How many providers here have children? That's how many do BBFS. How many fucktards have children? That's how many John's do BBFS. Equation is very easy.

Seems though everyone has to stretch their denial here. Never good for business here for a lady to say "I love bare sex!! Come in guys throw away the condoms and come fuck me!" She would most likely get a response for the lower end of the demography of poon hounds. And get blasted on here. But if she tries to make you feel special by saying "I trust you, we are great friends and you are a great guy so do not put on the condom." She will make you a regular because when it all boils down each guy here desires to feel macho, studly, and special. That's a big part of why they hobby for most. Read their reviews on how men try to one up each other on how well she treated him, lmao! She is usually if not almost always an actress. You are special when she has sex with you without pay, never before then - easy.

It is amusing to watch all the denial and all the bullshit. I wonder if you think we all out here believe you or do we all just pretend to believe.

If not for bare back, human race would cease to exist. Yet our population is growing at a fanatical rate.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:03 AM   #131
imdown2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I can’t agree with all that, if a lady that I see regularly bbfs I still wouldn’t do it, heat of the moment or not, if I had some drinks I don’t know but I don’t see these ladies while I’m liquored up. It’s already risky and those I’m willing to take, bbfs is a different deal.
imdown2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:19 AM   #132
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Well.. I have kids-- yet I had all of them before I ever started in the hobby-- so your BBFS argument about having kids doesn't exactly pass muster.

I totally get why the guys seek it out. I mean.. the majority of the risk of BBFS is all on the female side of the equation. Transmission from female to male is less likely than male to female. I don't get why females are willing to take an elevated risk. Yes, there is risk with BBBJ and DATY, however statistically speaking, the risks are much greater with BBFS. There are a lot of ladies out there who don't have job skills beyond this-- why take risks that could eliminate this as an income source as well?
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:31 AM   #133
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
There are a lot of ladies out there who don't have job skills beyond this-- why take risks that could eliminate this as an income source as well?
May need to re-think this statement
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:44 AM   #134
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. Not at all. If I knew that this was my main source of income, I'd protect the "tools of my trade" at all costs.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:00 AM   #135
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

I get what you're saying, Grace and I agree.

My "job skills" are limited to Customer Service. So my job choices are pretty much retail, sales, bar tending, and this.

This makes me more money and is WAY more fun than any other service oriented job that I could get. I also get to be my own boss and make my own hours. Which has made it possible to be a "stay at home" AND a "working" Mom. Best of both worlds for my kiddos.

Life is risky. Period. There are some extra risks, like BBBJ & DATY, that I am willing to take because I would rather take that risk than not enjoy what I do.

I was a very busy provider offering Cfs and BBBJ
for about 7 years before I retired to get married. NEVER got an std/sti.

ONE YEAR into my marriage, I contracted an std from my husband.
Guest111819 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women