Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2020, 12:48 PM   #121
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Ther is a spike in cases because there is a spike in testing, the number you have watch is the deaths and I have no doubt the deaths that are happening now are contributed to other factors beside covid-19 yet are labeled as death from covid-19 to skew the numbers and cause a panic.

If we gave more IQ tests, there would be a spike in morons too.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:11 PM   #122
oeb11
Valued Poster

LSM is not interested i reporting case mortality rate - it is likely under 1% and they need big numbers to assist the Controlling DPST officials to keep people locked in their homes and devastate the economy.

all to defeat Trump in nov.
They need terror for the population to control the people

- just as Uncle Joe Stalin.

Nov 2020- if we welcome "Uncle Joe Biden " to the oval office - watch for the purges of republicans coming - DPST's will try to slaughter tens of thousands - and will be met with armed revolt.

'From My cold dead Hands"!!!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:27 PM   #123
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Nov 2020- if we welcome "Uncle Joe Biden " to the oval office - watch for the purges of republicans coming - DPST's will try to slaughter tens of thousands - and will be met with armed revolt.
If Biden gets elected it will be through fraud. esp. if the dem/com party gets vote by mail in some key swing states.

Regardless. We've been keeping score... and if it comes to it, well...coup will be counted.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:28 PM   #124
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Not looking forward to either Biden or trump getting elected. Think we are in for a world of hurt either way.

I doubt if either make it through a whole term.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 06:09 PM   #125
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I like how Trump has managed to secure the narrative that the only way the Dems win is by fraud...

Its a false narrative on both sides... if Biden wins, it won't be by fraud. If Trump wins, it won't be due to voter disenfranchisement. Both are ridiculous, false narratives that both sides have created due to us living in a society where we just can't admit our "enemy" beating us.

You live in a vacuum if you think Trump is so wildly popular that he will win in a landslide. Trump has a secure base-- but he has turned a lot of moderate Republicans off.. who will likely just stay home. Biden has a secure base-- but he has limited reach to the far left as he has a long history of being so close to Republican that he's practically a DINO.

Ultimately-- I think Trump will pull it off-- but it will be incredibly close. Pretty sure he's going to lose Ohio-- and he might struggle with either Michigan or Pennsylvania (or both). But.. I think he'll squeak out the win.

The bigger hot take-- is the fact that regardless of who wins.. I don't think they'll be in office in 2024... I think we really need to be looking harder at the VP's this time around. Two candidates of advancing age and questionable health... who both have some serious skeletons in their closets.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:36 AM   #126
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I like how Trump has managed to secure the narrative that the only way the Dems win is by fraud...
Trying to legalize 21 million illegals to buy their vote doesn't help. Neither does opposing voter IDs, neither does assuming minorities are so retarded they can't get to the DMV to obtain an ID. Eliminate it on both sides. Require an ID and allow voting on the day of (Saturday) only unless a person is in the armed forces. Traveling? tough shit... this is as Democrats have told us a sacred duty. If so, act like it. No work that day... but IDs required and I like the purple paint dip finger thing too.

Quote:
Its a false narrative on both sides... if Biden wins, it won't be by fraud. If Trump wins, it won't be due to voter disenfranchisement.
Did you not live through 2000/2001 election cycle? You realize how Gore attempted to steal that election right? You know that post mortem found Bush won fair and square... even after the media called the polls closed "mistakenly" in Florida? We've just spent four years of Democrats weaponizing the CIA/FBI in an attempt to overturn an election... why on earth would ANYONE not think that Democrats would do ANYTHING possible to win?
Quote:
both sides have created due to us living in a society where we just can't admit our "enemy" beating us.
Horseshit. This is the liberals. They politicize EVERYFUCKINGTHING. Football, bars, statues to Frederick Fcuking Douglas FFS. The PTA, the boyscouts, High school wrestling, restrooms, showerheads, lightbulbs, you fuckingnameit. Liberals with their big government non-solutions never met a regulation or a law they didn't like except the 2nd Amendment. I can admit to losing.... don't even mind it, but if you make elections SO important because govt. interference in our lives is so pervasive, every election becomes a matter of life and death. This is only going to end with one side or the other killing a large number of their opponents. I know whose AR-15s my money is on.

Quote:
You live in a vacuum if you think Trump is so wildly popular that he will win in a landslide. Trump has a secure base-- but he has turned a lot of moderate Republicans off.. who will likely just stay home. Biden has a secure base-- but he has limited reach to the far left as he has a long history of being so close to Republican that he's practically a DINO.
No we live in a world where Trump is the literal incarnation of Hitler, anyone not kneeling to BLM is a fascist and a racist. Democrats hate America. Period they tell us EVERYFUCKINGDAY. How can you lead a nation or a people that you hate? Could you have raised your son if you literally hated and despised everything he stood for? How then can Democrats claim to be able to? No. They only want the power to further marginalize their opponents. Me. People that love this nation. They know it's flawed, but it's the best nation on earth....not because of who we are or what we've done but because of our ideals. You can move here and not speak a word of english but love freedom and be an American. Conversely you could be born bred and hate America... to me, if that's how you feel. Don't call yourself American. Call yourself shithead.

Quote:
The bigger hot take-- is the fact that regardless of who wins.. I don't think they'll be in office in 2024... I think we really need to be looking harder at the VP's this time around. Two candidates of advancing age and questionable health... who both have some serious skeletons in their closets.
What are you forgetting assassination chic? You remember when we had plays about killing GWB right? Do you think Broadway would do the same for that communist shit licker Obama? No. They worshipped his ass because he, like them, hates America.... he hates his neighbors, he hates his fellow citizens. Us bitter clingers, us deplorables. Motherfucker.

THere's going to be rioting if Trump wins. There will be war if Biden wins. Because he's going to go with another commie shit sipper, Kamala Harris. And Biden can't even put his pants on in the morning.... which means we get another commie light that sucked dick to get her way into politics. Yeah, that's gonna go well.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:52 AM   #127
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Its a false narrative on both sides... if Biden wins, it won't be by fraud. If Trump wins, it won't be due to voter disenfranchisement. Both are ridiculous, false narratives that both sides have created due to us living in a society where we just can't admit our "enemy" beating us.

Ultimately-- I think Trump will pull it off-- but it will be incredibly close. Pretty sure he's going to lose Ohio-- and he might struggle with either Michigan or Pennsylvania (or both). But.. I think he'll squeak out the win.

trump knows he's looking at a landslide loss and wants a way out. yes some loud and angry, under educated middle aged whites (and their korean cucks) are gonna show up to vote but wont be enough to match the desperate energy of every one else that's had more than enough.

I hate that we as a country are gonna turn hard left but what;re you gonna do, elections have consequences as a certain hungarian nazi told us smugly in 2017 before he was unceremoniously tossed from the white house and fox news.

all the energy in 2020 is with the left, dont be surprised if senate flips too.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 09:05 AM   #128
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
trump knows he's looking at a landslide loss and wants a way out. yes some loud and angry, under educated middle aged whites (and their korean cucks) are gonna show up to vote but wont be enough to match the desperate energy of every one else that's had more than enough.

I hate that we as a country are gonna turn hard left but what;re you gonna do, elections have consequences as a certain hungarian nazi told us smugly in 2017 before he was unceremoniously tossed from the white house and fox news.

all the energy in 2020 is with the left, dont be surprised if senate flips too.
Remember 2016?

Yeah.

The energy is with the left? lol, get real. It isn't with the right, admittedly, but people are sick of the leftists.

They're tired of BLM and their bullshit riots.
They're tired of the constant pandering to every minority group (except asians), sometimes contradicting each other the day after.
They're tired of tearing down statues and now Mt. Rushmore.
They're tired of politicizing sports.
They're tired of Hollywood telling us to do one thing while they live the opposite way.
They're tired of Greta Thunberg.
They're tired of AOC calling everything under the sun, and I think the sun, racist.
They're tired of the left refusing to condemn one clearly evil act because they don't want to "offend" anyone.
They're tired of Karens telling everyone what to do.
They're tired of bullshit lockdowns.
And more.

That is what the left represents and if you think the energy is on that side, you get all of your information from stupid comedians at night.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 09:15 AM   #129
Aoi
meh

Quote:

Too lazy to tackle all that, but you do realize that the "fraud" thing is a legitimate complaint, right?

Like, Twitter has actually deleted his tweets, one of which was completely benign in condemning the violence.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 09:22 AM   #130
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

darkwader--- the energy is not with the left. Biden was absolutely the most Milquetoast candidate that could have been chosen. And he's leaning towards a VP candidate that has the potential to sink the ship entirely. Despite the fact that the loudest Dems are the most far left dems... the DNC is not going to relinquish control over the party-- up to and including usurping decent candidates in order to continue to run a puppet.

Sapper-- I wasn't implying assassination in the slightest. I'm saying-- both men are advanced in age, neither are in the greatest of shape. I don't think either of em are going to last a 4 year term. In addition-- the Republicans love to politicize shit as well. I recall 8 years of people swearing up and down that Obama was coming for their guns. Most Republicans were pro-choice until they realized the power of the Evangelical vote (seriously-- look up Reagan's history in this regard). Both parties have a long and loud history of politicizing things that just don't need to be political. Yeah-- the left is a lot louder with it right now (and that's part of why I will call myself a classical Democrat-- but not a liberal).. but the Republicans have their own issues of complicity.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:24 AM   #131
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Too lazy to tackle all that, but you do realize that the "fraud" thing is a legitimate complaint, right?

Like, Twitter has actually deleted his tweets, one of which was completely benign in condemning the violence.

There have been cases of voter fraud-- but they've been pretty evenly distributed across party lines. There have been urban legends of mass fraud- but no proof (and I know how you love proof). Having said that, I fully support Voter ID-- to the point where I feel that it should be issued at the age of 18, just as we issue Social Security Cards. Then-- there are no more excuses.

As far as Twitter goes-- I don't even know the deal there. They have removed some tweets that weren't horrific.. and allowed others to remain. Its like when Facebook allows direct threats to remain as "not against guidelines".. but then gives a 7 day ban for the term "redneck".
Old 07-10-2020, 09:37 AM   #132
Aoi
meh

You do know what the deal is.

Twitter is a leftist cuckhold. They'll allow posts of -insert minority- threatening the death of Americans but will ban people who say men are not women. If you watch the Rogan podcast, I suggest you watch the interview with Tim Pool and Dorsey.

As for mass voter fraud, the censoring of a candidate IS an act of fraudulent behavior because you're not allowing him or her to speak their message.

Also, AOC has actually bragged about how the OK rally had a lower turnout because a bunch of her people went ahead and reserved seats in advance of the event and didn't show.

So, yeah, that happened.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 09:57 AM   #133
1sdavis
Gaining Momentum

Democrats are all America hating leftists. Republicans are all God and America loving patriots. Just trying to summarize so others do not need to read all the posts.
1sdavis is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 10:24 AM   #134
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Twitter is a company that is allowed to set whatever ridiculous rules they want. Just like you shouldn't be able to force someone to bake you a cake, you also can't force a business to be fair to you. It is not the responsibility of Twitter to ensure an accurate narrative-- it is the responsibility of the voters to research. Right now.. the Facebook pendulum seems to be swinging the other way-- where its ok to make comments about killing an entire race of people, but don't you dare insult someone for being Republican. It sucks on both ends-- but they are individual companies and can do whatever they wish in regards to the message they want to spread (much like CNN or Fox News, for example).

The Trump camp was egotistical enough to believe that all those free ticket folk were real-- did it not occur to them that they were going to Tulsa... and perhaps something was more than just a little fishy? I mean-- they had more requests for a rally.. in Tulsa... during a "pandemic"... than they typically get in Houston. Or did they let their massive ego outweigh common sense?

AOC is just as bad as Trump in my book-- just in the opposite direction, politically.

I don't believe in censoring a candidate-- but I'm fully in support of vetting and fact checking statements made. Trump does like to bloviate-- and loves to stretch the truth to the outer limits in order to stir up the least educated members of his base. So does AOC, for that matter. Both are wrong for it.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:57 AM   #135
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Twitter is a company that is allowed to set whatever ridiculous rules they want. Just like you shouldn't be able to force someone to bake you a cake, you also can't force a business to be fair to you.
You're right. Laissez faire means the government doesn't get to interfere with business. So why does the left get to do it and the right doesn't? That baker effectively had his business ruined because two idiots came in looking for trouble. My point is that if one side gets to do it, then why can't the other? Especially when Twitter champions themselves as "free speech" supporters?

Quote:
It is not the responsibility of Twitter to ensure an accurate narrative-- it is the responsibility of the voters to research.
You're right. And a lot people tend to get their information from social media, including twitter. And if twitter is censoring a certain candidate, that's effectively fraud, on a mass level.

Quote:
Right now.. the Facebook pendulum seems to be swinging the other way-- where its ok to make comments about killing an entire race of people, but don't you dare insult someone for being Republican.
I haven't heard of this, but I do know that Zuckerburg has been getting more flack because he is speaking out against censoring, so good for him for the time being.. I guess.

Quote:
It sucks on both ends-- but they are individual companies and can do whatever they wish in regards to the message they want to spread (much like CNN or Fox News, for example).
And yet, one side does it more.

Quote:
The Trump camp was egotistical enough to believe that all those free ticket folk were real-- did it not occur to them that they were going to Tulsa... and perhaps something was more than just a little fishy? I mean-- they had more requests for a rally.. in Tulsa... during a "pandemic"... than they typically get in Houston. Or did they let their massive ego outweigh common sense?
I mean, it's Tulsa. Nothing to do there. And people have been so couped I'm sure they were looking for an excuse to go out. Not that this is the point. The point is, things can happen during logistics. Also, Houston is massively blue, so they probably wouldn't want to go in the first place.

Quote:
AOC is just as bad as Trump in my book-- just in the opposite direction, politically.
Elaborate. Because AOC is routinely pushing the most lefty policies, calling everything racist, refusing to actually do anything worthwhile. I haven't seen Trump do anything that's that far off on the opposite end of the spectrum. Trump is actually pretty middle of the road in a lot of things, whereas, someone completely on the right would never talk about government intervention and whatnot, whereas, Trump feels it is called for at certain times.

Quote:
I don't believe in censoring a candidate-- but I'm fully in support of vetting and fact checking statements made.
It's not up to twitter, Facebook, or any other social media outlet to "fact check" a political candidate. It's up to the media to provide these on their own outlet. And also, speaking of fact checking, the media also needs to be fact checked, even more than a politician.

Quote:
Trump does like to bloviate-- and loves to stretch the truth to the outer limits in order to stir up the least educated members of his base. So does AOC, for that matter. Both are wrong for it.
Examples?
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women