Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2020, 06:03 PM   #121
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

250 for silvermine? Shit I got ripped off for years. I paid silver and gold. First year was platinum but we didnt have platinum yet. 250 for 7 years is a bargain.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:05 PM   #122
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Think again sir. What you have been doing to me for years is called cyber stalking, cyber bullying and slander with malicious intent. Please continue if you’d like to keep making my case for me. In case you are unaware, there are laws against this behavior. You can’t hide behind a computer screen anymore, so please continue. You make it so easy.
If you say so!!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:26 PM   #123
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
250 for silvermine? Shit I got ripped off for years. I paid silver and gold. First year was platinum but we didnt have platinum yet. 250 for 7 years is a bargain.
If you don’t mind me asking, what extras did you get for your donation? I understand PI would throw some private GTGs for Silvermine members. With some UTR hotties that he would bring. Was there anything else?
Old 08-26-2020, 06:36 PM   #124
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, I’m not obsessed with you. It’s fun just getting under your skin with the truth and wait for your delusional reply’s. So, what model Denali did you get? Word on the street that’s what your Xmas present to yourself was. And, you forgot your DL at the dealer!!!! It was on the interwebs!!!!!
THIS IS HARASSMENT! How many times can this person threaten to doxx and slander me? Not gonna let this one go Bam, sorry. I’m tired of your BS.

I know exactly how you saw my ID and how it was “shared” as you claim. I really do feel bad for you. It’s a very sad place in life to harass strangers on the internet and stalk them to the point that you brag about someone else doxxing their ID on the “interwebs”. The fact that you get a kick out of that speaks volumes.

And don’t get me started on the fact that it was a provider that shared it. You people are truly awful. I will pray for you.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:48 PM   #125
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
THIS IS HARASSMENT! How many times can this person threaten to doxx and slander me? Not gonna let this one go Bam, sorry. I’m tired of your BS.

I know exactly how you saw my ID and how it was “shared” as you claim. I really do feel bad for you. It’s a very sad place in life to harass strangers on the internet and stalk them to the point that you brag about someone else doxxing their ID on the “interwebs”. The fact that you get a kick out of that speaks volumes.
How did I see it? I didn’t post it, never had it, and certainly didn’t copy it. I never revealed any of your RL info. Nor have I threatened you. Or anyone else. But you did post fake texts on Twitter from “Bambino”. Whoever that is anyways. Just a fictional character on a hooker board. I’m contacting Melania Trump. I’ll tell her about your cyber bullying. Maybe your RL bullying too. She doesn’t like it. Now get some sleep. You’re working yourself up. Sweet “dreams”.
Old 08-26-2020, 06:53 PM   #126
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How did I see it? I didn’t post it, never had it, and certainly didn’t copy it. I never revealed any of your RL info. But you did post fake texts on Twitter from “Bambino”. Whoever that is anyways. Just a fictional character on a hooker board. I’m contacting Melania Trump. I’ll tell her about your cyber bullying. Maybe your RL bullying too. She doesn’t like it. Now get some sleep. You’re working yourself up. Sweet “dreams”.
Don’t know. Why don’t you tell us all about it?

Keep it up
Old 08-26-2020, 06:57 PM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don’t know. Why don’t you tell us all about it?

Keep it up
You know more about it than I do. You tell us. I did you a favor.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:11 PM   #128
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You know more about it than I do. You tell us. I did you a favor.
How so? Keep talking bam.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:14 PM   #129
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
How so? Keep talking bam.
You keep talking.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:19 PM   #130
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh, I’m not obsessed with you. It’s fun just getting under your skin with the truth and wait for your delusional reply’s. So, what model Denali did you get? Word on the street that’s what your Xmas present to yourself was. And, you forgot your DL at the dealer!!!! It was on the interwebs!!!!!
Gonna repost this again and again and again. This person is threatening to dox me because he claims my ID was shared on the “interwebs” (ok boomer) and that fair game. He then claimed that it was shared amongst others on other boards. Why is this person allowed to share my ID on the internet? I did not give him my ID, this is harassment and doxxing. Fairly certain that is a bannable offense. Not to mention the constant bullying ?
Old 08-26-2020, 07:25 PM   #131
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gonna repost this again and again and again. This person is threatening to dox me because he claims my ID was shared on the “interwebs” and that fair game. He then claimed that it was shared amongst others on other boards. Why is this person allowed to share my ID on the internet? I did not give him my ID, this is harassment and doxxing. Fairly certain that is a bannable offense. Not to mention the constant bullying ?
I didn’t share it. Someone else did. I didn’t share it with anyone. I even posted that it was wrong to do so. I didn’t believe they found it at a dealership. But you posted fake texts on Twitter. I didn’t post anything about you that wasn’t public knowledge already. None of it was your RL info. And I never said I would use it. So there is no threat or harassment from me. Now, you know what happened. I don’t. I just happened to see something. According to you and your screening methods, you have lots of peoples RL info.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:30 PM   #132
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didn’t share it. Someone else did. I didn’t share it with anyone. I even posted that it was wrong to do so. I didn’t believe they found it at a dealership. But you posted fake texts on Twitter. I didn’t post anything about you that wasn’t public knowledge already. None of it was your RL info. And I never said I would use it. So there is no threat or harassment from me. Now, you know what happened. I don’t. I just happened to see something. According to you and your screening methods, you have lots of peoples RL info.
Are you unaware that people can read the words that you posted? Your obsession with me is pathetic and tired dude. You post untrue and potentially harmful lies about me constantly. The threats are there in your words. You can’t walk it back now, sorry . I think you probably count on the fact that most people aren’t actually reading your posts. It’s difficult to get though an entire post of yours because they are so riddled with nonsense and, well, Quite frankly more nonsense. Most people skip over it entirely.

I happen to be very loyal and also stubborn but mostly loyal. I’ve got nothing to hide. That seems to bother you because you like drama and you need to chase some villain in any situation. I really don’t care. What I do care about are my colleagues and basic rights of any person to make a living without constant harassment from some weirdo that doesn’t like it.

Yes I do and I would never threaten to out them or claim that I saw their ID shared in a public forum. Not would I share their ID in a public forum. If I did see someone’s ID shared in a public forum I’d question whom was sharing it because that is never okay.
So maybe you should question these people that think it’s okay to post that type of information. I certainly do not think that is okay.

Now, please don’t deny that you just tried to threaten me by saying that a friend of yours doxxed me and posted my ID on the “interwebs”

Sweet dreams boomer.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:31 PM   #133
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you unaware that people can read the words that you posted? Your obsession with me is pathetic and tired dude. The threats are there in your words. You can’t walk it back now, sorry .
Walk what back dudette? You were proud of yourself when you posted those fake texts. You even posted them here. I’m glad you did. That just exposed what type of person you are. That was better than anything I could say about you. That spoke volumes about you and how you operate. Now, paste the post were I posted any of your RL info or that I would post it. There isn’t one.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:00 PM   #134
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is harassment. It is not okay. None of this persons behavior is okay. I’ll continue to repost this unacceptable behavior until I no longer have to.

And to my point earlier. The slander campaigns against local providers are still alive and well. You saw my ID posted on the “interwebs” and your reaction almost a year later is to threaten me with it? On eccie? You condone and support someone who posted my ID on the “interwebs”? That says a lot.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:12 PM   #135
Whatwhathuh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

As a result of this exchange with Bambino, 14 more clients booked with dreamgirl, each one buying her a whole days worth of meals. It was grand.
Whatwhathuh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women