Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2022, 06:14 PM   #121
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
God Damn...one poster on a hooker board and you now describe Cambell as being established as "quite honest in his statements".

I disagree. And if you watch this video and maybe your verification expert watch these counter points to Dr Cambell's bs, you'll understand why I disagree with your accessments. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/WddZDYlFo_k

I've watched both of yours btw. I've just watched the counter argument to your hero.

In other words I've let you Carring on on like a babbling Tucker Carlson Sheeple.

My apologies, I should have exposed you to the facts earlier but you were so passionate.

...and naive
It's amusing that one poster on a hooker board doesn't make an expert opinion but one goofy broad on YouTube does, but never mind that. You found someone who clearly isn't a fan of Campbell's and likes strawman arguments and is very fond of the term "conspiracy theorist". She mischaracterizes his argument and his YouTube content as well as claiming to know what he knows and when he knows it and even what Campbell actually believes that he's not telling us. Certainly you can do better. I'll add that "Everybody knew!" is not a defense.
I know you think you've made some sort of "kill shot" against Campbell. You haven't. It's worth noting that Dr. Campbell has a little more than 2 million subscribers while Dr. Dipshit has almost 6 thousand.
I'll save you the trouble and say they're all conspiracy theorists.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 05:08 AM   #122
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

What is needed is a private investigator with degrees in virology that speaks chinese and english.

Most of these posts are just blabbering uneducated opinions and theories, depending on political leaning.

Posts would receive grades of C in high school and D on college level.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:44 AM   #123
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

And this "private investigator" will be welcomed with open arms and the Chinese will give this person all relevant information necessary to make an educated conclusion. Yeah, right.

Does anybody believe that? The evidence is there, just like so many other topics like Hunter's laptop, some people on the Left will never accept it because they think it will hurt politicians that they support regardless of the evidence.

You know who you are.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 09:08 AM   #124
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Just like the topic of the 2020 presidential election, of which there is "no evidence" of Massive voting fraud ? Yet Mr. Trump continues to state that virtually every day. He will never accept that he lost the election because it will hurt his ego.

Again.....what is needed to review the Covid origin is a private investigator, with degrees in virology, who understands chinese and english. Not opinions and theories originating behind a keyboard on a couch.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 10:36 AM   #125
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
It's worth noting that Dr. Campbell has a little more than 2 million subscribers while Dr. Dipshit has almost 6 thousand.
I'll save you the trouble and say they're all conspiracy theorists.
Yes and he is trying to monetize that following.

Not to hard , Trump has done the same with his band of Sheeple continually crying about election fraud.

Are you and Campbell in on that one too?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 04:54 PM   #126
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes and he is trying to monetize that following.:

So is Dr. Dipshit.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:43 PM   #127
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJA-HkxSMkg
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:19 PM   #128
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
Sounds like legit cases. Did Germany have their own Vaccines or did they get their vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer? Some countries like India had their own vaccines and did not purchase the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.

Why did they speed it up that fast? Could hardly hear what Campbell was saying.

Pfizer tested over 40,000 people in clinical trials. If test subjects were having heart failure 28 days later, Pfizer should have caught it and reported it.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:55 PM   #129
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Sounds like legit cases. Did Germany have their own Vaccines or did they get their vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer? Some countries like India had their own vaccines and did not purchase the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.

Why did they speed it up that fast? Could hardly hear what Campbell was saying.

Pfizer tested over 40,000 people in clinical trials. If test subjects were having heart failure 28 days later, Pfizer should have caught it and reported it.

Yeah because there is a long history of RESPONSIBLE pharmaceutical companies...... he said sarcastically.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 09:07 PM   #130
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Snick!
Old 12-07-2022, 10:10 PM   #131
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Damnit if I didn't find some more conspiracy theorists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEh5JyZC218
Old 12-07-2022, 10:53 PM   #132
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

Fantastic. So the information is out the Virus was developed through a Laboratory setting. So the next step, how did they get this virus into the human population to cause vast illness and spark a Pandemic?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 07:55 AM   #133
sand247
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:

Here's my conspiracy theory. Trump raises tarrifs on chinese goods, making domestic companies explore other options for productions needs. China sees that and decides to use it's new virus to disrupt global supply and punish the americans. They do some targeted releases in various places that get the virus to the US quickly. Shit hits the fan. Fast forward 36 months and supply issues are now causing 300-500% min cost increases for the same items out of china. They won this one, plain and simple.

In my specific case i'm talking about semiconductors, entire lines of products are now 34-60 weeks out, and 40% more expensive. Actual parts to purchase for repair are readily available out of China via alibabba and others outlets, at 425% more than they were in 2019.

Follow the money
sand247 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 07:56 AM   #134
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Fantastic. So the information is out the Virus was developed through a Laboratory setting. So the next step, how did they get this virus into the human population to cause vast illness and spark a Pandemic?
I think you've said here that you believe the leak was purposeful. I haven't seen any evidence for that and it doesn't make sense to me as I don't get the motivation for such a thing. If you have any links I'd be curious.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:12 AM   #135
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Strange, but I haven't seen any full throated defense of Dr. Dizzybitch and her mischaracterization (I'm being charitable) of Dr. Campbell's video. Not the find we thought she was?

I also think it noteworthy that in the video I posted of the Peterson/ Ridley discussion, Ridley states that without the cleavage site on the virus we likely wouldn't even have had the pandemic. In all honesty I think he butchers the role of furin in the process, but the conclusion is still the same. You can find that around the 15:30-16:00 minute mark.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women