Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2020, 07:25 PM   #121
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Of course he can be overrated. I never said he was a bad coach.

Just overrated in the brain department...the Knicks GM job proved that.

He basically drove the fastest car to the finish line without crashing. All the top drivers can do that. Most do not get the opportunity.
If you say so!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 07:31 PM   #122
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Of course he can be overrated. I never said he was a bad coach.

Just overrated in the brain department...the Knicks GM job proved that.

He basically drove the fastest car to the finish line without crashing. All the top drivers can do that. Most do not get the opportunity.

do you even think about what yous post? the fastest car ... with the best driver .. usually wins.

butt what about the bad drivers? why don't they win even in the fastest car?

what about the best driver in the slowest car? why don't they win?

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 07:39 PM   #123
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you think WTFF is funny you’re dumber than I thought you were.
That was a bit unnecessary but hey, whatever. It's the internet. There are no cliques for me. I only occasionally post in this forum. I really don't hold anything against people regarding their political views. To me it's no different than arguing about religion so I view it as a waste of time.

WTF is funny to me at times. I come on this board during my down time (I'm waiting for the Lakers to play in about an hour), so I don't really care what the person is about on this board if they can give me a laugh on the internet every once in a while, I have no problem with them. If having a demanding job and decompressing during my down time on a silly whore board makes me dumb in your opinion, then so be it. I take no offense to that. I guess being called dumb is technically an upgrade over being called a cocksucker and a faggot all of the time by Not So Friendly Stalker Frederick
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 07:41 PM   #124
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

if Kobe hadn't been on that flight it would be just another accident. which it is.
Old 01-31-2020, 08:01 PM   #125
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Technically I posted that on page two of this thread. By whore board political forum rules, isn't the subject of the thread deemed irrelevant after page one?

As far as you my pathetic old obsessed with me weirdo - I live in Dallas. You do as well. I've already admitted in one forum on this board about one of the schools I graduated from so I'll meet you anywhere you want in DFW to prove the fact that unfortunately for a pathetic old sissy like you, I tell no lies about my education and yes I am Ivy League educated.

Here's the kicker though, we make a $100K bet on the fact that I'm an Ivy League grad. I will meet any condition you demand to prove that it is me. No more hiding behind a keyboard bullshit of you hoping and claiming that I am full of shit. Just name the time and the place and I'll be there and be sure to have my money, old creepy stalker lady.
Fuck you faggot - how about we just meet in a cage and go by tap out rules?

I would beat the fuck out of you sissy boy.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 08:04 PM   #126
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Our esteemed Moderator asked me to warn you to cool your potty mouth before she comes and dumps a load of "ban your ass" in it.
She told me you like sucking cock when she charges you for a threesome - is it with Lucas?
Old 01-31-2020, 08:31 PM   #127
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

Fine with me. Even easier money for me. Let's put a $100K wager on who wins that fight. I should probably warn you though that I'm 6'4" and I go to the gym 5 days a week. I switched my cardio routine from the traditional boring bullshit to Muay Thai and boxing a year ago so I look forward to meeting you. Where do you want to meet? I can't wait!

Make sure you bring my money and your health insurance information with you because I'll be going home but you'll be going to the hospital after I'm done with you, old pathetic stalker lady.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:19 PM   #128
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
You have always been a piss ant idiot.

Additionally, you have a very limited and childish world view. Hookers, tricks, Presidents, CEO's, and even commie faggots like you come in all shapes and sizes, have different levels of intelligence and education, and different levels of trustworthiness.

Just because you are a bad judge of character and got scammed by a pretty face doesn't mean I have been. Of course, girls do like men with money and tend to treat them better, so I can see how a broke ass pussy like you gets brushed off by the non skankish variety of working girl.

You stereotyping all working girls as untrustworthy shows what a closed minded moron you are.

Fuck you.
Quote:
TL; DR Unfriendly Frederick but as long as you are still mad at me that is all that matters to me with your pathetic emotional self

You are in a thread that is mainly about discussing sports. You have made it clear that you don't like sports (you probably love ballet but don't feel bad about that, my daughter does as well). You are participating in this thread only because I hurt your pussy with your current handle and your past handle. And you know what? I love it! You are a pathetic old sissy to me. If I can't make you hate me, I'm doing something wrong. Thank you for the validation that I'm doing something right.

Be sure to get this through your sissy skull though, I don't give a flying fuck about you and I'm not going to jump in any thread because of you but your pathetic falling in love with hookers ass has apparently fallen in love with me over the years. The feeling is not mutual. Stop being a bitch and get over me. I'm sure you've already heard that phrase countless times from hookers because you definitely come across as the stalker type.
Quote:
You make me laugh.

Keep sucking cock to support your crack habit.
Quote:
I think you may have me confused with one of the hookers your pathetic lonely old ass is in love with

And just FYI, Ivy League guys snort coke, we don't smoke crack because we consider that particular habit to be beneath us. LOL

You are in this thread only because of me. I don't make you laugh, I make your pathetic ass cry. You are just a puppet on a string to me and I decide how to move you for my own entertainment when you seek me out for no reason other than the simple fact that I hurt your pussy in threads a long time ago. Get over me, sissy. It's the internet. It's not that serious. If you have something to add about sports in this thread; cool. If you don't, STFU. This thread is not about some old pussy disliking me, it's about sports.
Quote:
Ivy League?

ROTL - you are a lying stupid faggot

You can STFU you old brain dead cocksucker - fuck you.
Quote:
Technically I posted that on page two of this thread. By whore board political forum rules, isn't the subject of the thread deemed irrelevant after page one?

As far as you my pathetic old obsessed with me weirdo - I live in Dallas. You do as well. I've already admitted in one forum on this board about one of the schools I graduated from so I'll meet you anywhere you want in DFW to prove the fact that unfortunately for a pathetic old sissy like you, I tell no lies about my education and yes I am Ivy League educated.

Here's the kicker though, we make a $100K bet on the fact that I'm an Ivy League grad. I will meet any condition you demand to prove that it is me. No more hiding behind a keyboard bullshit of you hoping and claiming that I am full of shit. Just name the time and the place and I'll be there and be sure to have my money, old creepy stalker lady.
Quote:
That was a bit unnecessary but hey, whatever. It's the internet. There are no cliques for me. I only occasionally post in this forum. I really don't hold anything against people regarding their political views. To me it's no different than arguing about religion so I view it as a waste of time.

WTF is funny to me at times. I come on this board during my down time (I'm waiting for the Lakers to play in about an hour), so I don't really care what the person is about on this board if they can give me a laugh on the internet every once in a while, I have no problem with them. If having a demanding job and decompressing during my down time on a silly whore board makes me dumb in your opinion, then so be it. I take no offense to that. I guess being called dumb is technically an upgrade over being called a cocksucker and a faggot all of the time by Not So Friendly Stalker Frederick
Quote:

Quote:
She told me you like sucking cock when she charges you for a threesome - is it with Lucas?
Quote:
Fine with me. Even easier money for me. Let's put a $100K wager on who wins that fight. I should probably warn you though that I'm 6'4" and I go to the gym 5 days a week. I switched my cardio routine from the traditional boring bullshit to Muay Thai and boxing a year ago so I look forward to meeting you. Where do you want to meet? I can't wait!

Make sure you bring my money and your health insurance information with you because I'll be going home but you'll be going to the hospital after I'm done with you, old pathetic stalker lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

but what about Kobe???
Old 01-31-2020, 09:28 PM   #129
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'm watching the game. All they are doing is talking about Kobe. It was nice that they also mentioned the other victims in the crash because it's not like Kobe and Gianna were the only people who died that morning.
Old 01-31-2020, 10:08 PM   #130
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I'm watching the game. All they are doing is talking about Kobe. It was nice that they also mentioned the other victims in the crash because it's not like Kobe and Gianna were the only people who died that morning.

this is getting ridiculous .. you'd think Kobe was the Pope and JFK combined..

Carmelo Anthony ‘not ready,’ will miss Portland’s game against Lakers after Kobe Bryant’s death

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/portlan...224241235.html

So ... is he gonna refuse his game check?. NOT!
Old 02-01-2020, 07:38 AM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Holy crap the OP and Lucas have now turned on Kobe tributes...which the Wacko did with this very thread and Lucas got on to me for making fun of!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:42 AM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
not one word about the issue. how typical. couldn't care less about this accident. why am i not surprised??

Adolph Hitler had more compassion for Jews that you have about anything.

unless it's illegal immigration .. your agenda for America.

got anything to say about Kobe and the other victims??

G]
One minute you're begging for people to talk about Kobe and the next , you're begging people to stfu up about the Mamba!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:54 AM   #133
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous guys crack me up.

Especially yous, JL.

I’d pay to watch Lucas kick your ass on PPV, eh!

Kobe sure has gotten a lot of press for dying. I wonder if Trump will ban all Mambas now...

Give your balls a tug, titfuckers!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:58 AM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Yous guys crack me up.

Especially yous, JL.

I’d pay to watch Lucas kick your ass on PPV, eh!

I too would pay to see that!

Maybe they could donate the money raised to the Holocaust Museum in Houston....JL used to say how near and dear to his heart that was.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:00 AM   #135
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

You are a big joke - Ivy League and workout 5 times a week - when you aren't sitting on your fat ass drinking beer and watching boring pro football and basketball.

Guess what faggot? I played those games too and I don't like to watch, I get out and do activities such as weightlifting, hiking, jogging, etc.

So let's meet up then you will experience pain.

Fuck you pussy!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women