Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42365
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #121
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about tata's house in Bulgaria?
Haha jealous freak. You don't give a fuck because your house is owned by a bank lol if you have one to begin with. Or perhaps you are renting an apartment? Or even worse like 1 in 3 americans living in public housing? Thanks god for welfare or otherwise this country would have been in a complete turmoil when all those hungry people set on the streets.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #122
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Haha jealous freak. You don't give a fuck because your house is owned by a bank lol if you have one to begin with. Or perhaps you are renting an apartment? Or even worse like 1 in 3 americans living in public housing? Thanks god for welfare or otherwise this country would have been in a complete turmoil when all those hungry people set on the streets.
Dickfuck, Stig can find more cash under the cushions of his couch than what your worth. For real. So could most here.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #123
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Dickfuck, Stig can find more cash under the cushions of his couch than what your worth. For real. So could most here.
Bla bla blaaaaaa till I am blue in the face. This is exactly why you bam get $60 BJ's from lot-lizzards.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:17 PM   #124
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

a.g....
I've never been good at sharing my toys....
regards....
steve....
Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Aww thats cute, you guys should make a Zandra sandwich someday
Old 07-10-2014, 07:36 PM   #125
tatasddd
BANNED

And by the way just wanted to make something clear. Welfare is not necessarily a bad thing. I know people need help sometimes. Young mothers, old folks etc. Some more, some less. But when 1 in 3 out of 320 million population is on it in some form that ladies & gentlemen is the result of your "capitalism" in this country. Without it though, this country would have been in civil riots high and low.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #126
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tits watched the video, seems to me it's a left over ad from your Soviet ruled days. You and others were scrubbed up, then we're told to put happy faces on, the the Russians filmed "A wonderful Life in Bulgaria". Seems to me you might need a loan of a few "Large". Let me clue you in, BSer runs a loan company. Local investments, and such, "HO Corporation, LLC". A fortune 100 company. Check out his new ad in Pittsburgh Business Times, on line.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #127
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Little known fact, most Bulgarians work for the country's minimum wage of about 1 Euro per hour.

Carry on.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:47 PM   #128
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Little known fact, most Bulgarians work for the country's minimum wage of about 1 Euro per hour.

Carry on.
TitsTats makes less than that here.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #129
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:

Carry on.
While that is true, 99 per cent of Bulgarians are not owned by banks in student loans, mortgages, car loans etc etc. Our government also does not infest the world with worthless paper dollars. The more this continues, the worse things will be getting. What would happen in America if everybody paid the bill? A catastrophe. The USD has depreciated 150 percent compared to the Bulgarian currency and compared today and 1996. There is your result of printing worthless paper with presidents on it.

Carry on
Old 07-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #130
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
TitsTats makes less than that here.
Bam, I spend about $5000 yearly to go home and come back here. You can't even go to Mexico by all probability or that is as far as you can go hitch-hiking it.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #131
jjriggins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Why exactly do Bulgarian men where Capri pants??? I can't wrap my head around that one...
Old 07-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #132
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjriggins View Post
Why exactly do Bulgarian men where Capri pants??? I can't wrap my head around that one...
I am not sure where you got that impression from, but I'd rather go with that than blacks exposing their boxers as well as some WT. I could never get my head around that either. Good thing they impose a fine in Chicago and a few others spots for that. It has to be so everywhere.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #133
jjriggins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Serious question. My sister was there recently on a mission trip. Most of the pics everyone was wearing capries.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:17 PM   #134
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Capries are comfy.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:17 PM   #135
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjriggins View Post
Serious question. My sister was there recently on a mission trip. Most of the pics everyone was wearing capries.
Serious answer. I have no clue. I have not been left with that impression. I guess everybody wears what he/she likes. Bulgarians are way more open-minded. That may be 1 reason why. Prostitution is not illegal there. You can go naked on the beach if you'd like to. Others may think you are nuts but as long as you are not ashamed you can be naked. Topless chicks are everywhere to be seen along the coasts. Try going naked on the beach in Miami and some stuck-up fucking grandmother will provide transportation to the local pokey for ya by dialing those 3 digits lol because you "indecently exposed" yourself to her fucking little retards grandkids.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women