Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-19-2013, 09:43 AM   #121
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Damn, go out of town on business and miss all the good threads! This is an interesting one. At first glance, one might think Samantha is being a little, uh, "inflexible" with her social etiquette requirements given the context of this profession. I've met Samantha, and once you've received that "OK" from her, she couldn't be sweeter or of a more engaging personality going forward. Plus, she's a rampaging sex machine, so if there was any personality defect to speak of, you just wouldn't let it bother you. (ha)

I'm not really putting on the white armor or saddling up the trusty steed on Samantha's behalf, just trying to provide some insight. She's got some pet peeves that you need to work around if you would like to see her and she's enlightening anyone interested.

And, as far as the whole point of the thread, I cast my vote as it's a cultural thing. My Mother still calls me "Honey" and "Sweetie", and I remember my Grandmother calling me "Sugarbritches" or "Fart Blossom". (don't ask me why) My GF calls me "Babe". When I lived up north, I don't remember anyone using pet names. It's just one of those bourgeois southern things.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #122
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Fart Blossom? Is there a story to entertain us?

I thought Samantha warmed up nicely to Sugar Taint.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #123
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard "Fart Blossom" before. It's a Texas thing:
http://www.myopenforum.com/forum/arc...p/t-19966.html

And President Bush called Karl Rove "Turd Blossom".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...George_W._Bush
Old 05-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #124
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Fart Blossom? Is there a story to entertain us?
No, not really. I never inquired as to the definition of "Fart Blossom". I assumed it was derogatory and made a of point of not asking.

Grandpa had his special adjectives as well. "Pecker Wood" was his favorite. I always assumed that was the watered-down version of "Pecker Head".
Old 05-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #125
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sonic View Post
No, not really. I never inquired as to the definition of "Fart Blossom". I assumed it was derogatory and made a of point of not asking.

Grandpa had his special adjectives as well. "Pecker Wood" was his favorite. I always assumed that was the watered-down version of "Pecker Head".
It's a not so nice way of saying redneck. Roughly "white trash".
Old 05-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #126
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

george w called karl rove turd blossom...but he deserved a lot worse than that. being a nice guy i won't give my special names for either of them. but they did deserve each other.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #127
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Samantha,

Hey Babe. I'd love to see you again soon. Will you be my sugar pie honey plum once again? Tell you what Peaches....Maybe this week. Call me, Sugar Cakes.

With love my Snookums,
TB
Old 05-20-2013, 04:00 AM   #128
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Most ladies use stage-names, not real names, to begin with so what's it matter?
Old 05-20-2013, 08:08 AM   #129
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post
Samantha,

Hey Babe. I'd love to see you again soon. Will you be my sugar pie honey plum once again? Tell you what Peaches....Maybe this week. Call me, Sugar Cakes.

With love my Snookums,
TB
Hehehe....I'm sitting here thinking of a brilliant reply with lots of 'pet name-calling' but I just can't do it! It doesn't come naturally since English is not my first language. I'm not used to it. Aaaggghhh....I guess I need to practice, make a list, memorize it and even be more Americanized!! TEACH ME!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #130
jfdallas
BANNED

Encounters: 14

I consider myself to be a respectful person, but this is such an annoying AD. There are people that have "real" issues out there like health, jobs, etc. I've never called you by any name, but if this is such a big issue for you "Samantha" (even though it's not your real name to begin with) life should be pretty good for you! Some people are glass half-full types and some people are glass half-empty types. You seem to clearly be the latter.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #131
Numbersboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdallas View Post
I consider myself to be a respectful person, but this is such an annoying AD. There are people that have "real" issues out there like health, jobs, etc. I've never called you by any name, but if this is such a big issue for you "Samantha" (even though it's not your real name to begin with) life should be pretty good for you! Some people are glass half-full types and some people are glass half-empty types. You seem to clearly be the latter.
+1
Old 05-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #132
Meerschaum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It seems to me as if songwriter Steve Goodman had a little bit to say on this topic by way of David Allan Coe:

"You don't have to call me darling, darlin', you never even called me by my name."
Old 05-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #133
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdallas View Post
Thank you, Jf! Yes, I've been pretty lucky. My parents always taught me to try to make good decision with my life to avoid the bigger problems (sometimes they are out of our control) and so far I've been lucky. *knock on wood*
Receiving disrespectful email is not a BIG issue for me. And of course, it's not the ONLY issue I have but health and jobs are not hobby-related so I keep that discussion between me and my doctor or my employer/co-workers.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #134
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Interesting how one can write a post, that by its very nature will offend some if not many. And then the OP finds it necessary to write a plethora of responses to member posts, each response with a much more conciliatory message than the original one. I have been amused....whether others have been or not. My current analysis is, although Samantha's first language is not English, she does have considerable skills in deftly defending the agenda she began (correctly categorized as damage control), and in actually minimizing the effect of her original post. Samantha, with those communication skills and the ability to cover up or detract from a statement that is easily perceived as affronting, I recommend you consider a career as a politician. You have the attributes and abilities to become a Teflon "donna." You have your first vote.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #135
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxGent View Post
Interesting how one can write a post, that by its very nature will offend some if not many. And then the OP finds it necessary to write a plethora of responses to member posts, each response with a much more conciliatory message than the original one. I have been amused....whether others have been or not. My current analysis is, although Samantha's first language is not English, she does have considerable skills in deftly defending the agenda she began (correctly categorized as damage control), and in actually minimizing the effect of her original post. Samantha, with those communication skills and the ability to cover up or detract from a statement that is easily perceived as affronting, I recommend you consider a career as a politician. You have the attributes and abilities to become a Teflon "donna." You have your first vote.
LOL...I'm glad you're amused! I did have to look up the meaning of "conciliatory" and "affronting" on online dictionary. I'm learning new vocabulary everyday! :-) I can't wait to use those words to amuse my friends.
Unfortunately, I know nothing about politics and I have no interest in it. But I do have other qualities! Throughout my professional career, I have been pretty successful in sales, leading a group or managing small projects....and kicking butts on the tennis courts of course.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women