Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #121
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
That guy is a fucking stud. If there's to be a spin-off series, just name it 'Todd'. That scene on the porch, psycho, yet gentle, painless, without the boy around. Got his point across. After all, Jesse is a whiny crybaby junkie bitch.

I loved Todd's impish grin when Lydia said, "that's Heisenberg levels."

Perhaps the point of the series:

"No matter how much you got, how do you turn your back on more?"
SOMETHING is going to happen with the whole Todd/Lydia theme or why is it still around and evolving?

I was surprised, as mentioned above, with Saul running away although it made sense. It also makes sense the advice that Saul gives Walt before they leave.

Saul, even though he's a bit greasy, always tends to run true with his advice. Why doesn't Walt just return and deal with the outfall? It's not like he has long to live.

Oh, I remember. He wants to get all of his money back.

Hard to blame him for that. But how would they be able to keep it, his family?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #122
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I don't think Walt wants the money so much. I think he wants revenge... and if he is locked up, he won't accomplish that. AND I do think he will get his revenge.

Also notice the boy on the motorcycle was brought up again? hmmm..

Overall I thought the episode spent too much time with Walt in the snow. Seems like the results of his time there (the phone calls?), could have been accomplished more quickly. I wonder if this was a bit of a stall tactic on the plot? Me thinks LOTS will happen next Sunday!

Oh yes, Todd and Lydia... It is building to something?
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #123
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, I think that Walt wishes to get the money BACK for his family. What they can do with it, or even be able to keep it, is the question.

I do hope that others will jump in to share their opinions on the next to the last show of this series.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #124
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I watched The Bridge thinking that it might be really great. I couldn't get into it.

It was awful, such a good idea that could have made a statement became a weak bunch of whining actors.

Thanks for teaching me a new word. Penultimate. I had to look it up. I just love learning new words and so thank you!

Great, I love that word.

I thought that there would be more "fireworks" then there were last night. As it was, that Todd killing of Jesse's friend was the one thing that I went "wow" to. The other stuff was just interesting.

I still feel that my feelings about Walt Jr. being representative of why I don't think that children should be raised to be completely clueless and innocent still stands. I wished that he had a more mature reaction to his father's call.

Nice, I share your view. So much so, were I a parent, I'd probably see trouble. I wouldn't have liked Flynn as a schoolmate.

I didn't, either. What did Todd whisper before shooting her? Was it no offense? Are you kidding me?

He said, "Just so you know, this isn't personal." Clearly, in Todd's mind, Jesse created that murder. It is psychopathic, but Todd gave Skylar a chance and it worked out for her. Jesse should have just eaten his ice cream and slept 'neath the stars.

They saved a lot for next week.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #125
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
They saved a lot for next week.
That last episode is going to really have to pull out all of the punches for the show to end with nicely tied up edges.

Which is why I'm wonderful if the show's ending will not be that satisfying.

Hopefully, the writing will be tight. And there is a conclusion that the viewers can accept. Or heck, not. It's obvious that Walt is getting very sick.

I'm guessing that part of the ending will include his death. Or some sort of showdown with Todd and the uncle's gang/Lydia or some sort of Tarentino-type of blood bath for the ending, which might be interesting.

I wonder if the ending will just be quiet? With no type of tying up the loose ends?
Old 09-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #126
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

There will be some death, I can't imagine otherwise.

One other thing that we don't know for sure but was brought up again at the end of last night's show: Why did Walt leave Gray Matter? I don't think they ever told is, but there is good reason to speculate a love triangle and Walt's foolish pride were a big part. How will that figure in? Is Walt going after Todd's gang now, or his older partners that bilked him for billions?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #127
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
There will be some death, I can't imagine otherwise.

One other thing that we don't know for sure but was brought up again at the end of last night's show: Why did Walt leave Gray Matter? I don't think they ever told is, but there is good reason to speculate a love triangle and Walt's foolish pride were a big part. How will that figure in? Is Walt going after Todd's gang now, or his older partners that bilked him for billions?
I think he is going after Todd's gang.

When he heard in the newscast that highly purified meth was back on the street, it was a wound to his pride.

He may also kill his Gray Matter partners, but I doubt it. That would be a sideshow and the plot has always been pretty tight. No unnecessary digressions.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:28 PM   #128
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Also, can we finally put to rest the ideas that New Hampshire meant anything special or that the tarantula meant anything special?

Walt's done with New Hampshire after one episode. The vacuum cleaner salesman just needed a place - any place, really - to put Walt to keep him out of the limelight. The writers had to pick a state. They could just as easily have put him in the woods of Washington state.

And now that Walt has "left the reservation", the vacuum cleaner salesman won't be helping him anymore.

Saul ended up in Kansas (or was it Nebraska?). There is no hidden significance to that either.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #129
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Saul ended up in Kansas (or was it Nebraska?). There is no hidden significance to that either.
Oh, I agree that the states aren't significant. And I always thought that showing a spider was just showing some imagery.

I wonder if Saul is going to show back up before the end?
Old 09-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #130
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ok, does anyone know why Walt left Gray Matter? I know he and the lady had something going and she said something about them being at her parents and he left. That's all I know.

Can't wait for Todd to get killed. I'm hoping Jessie makes it out alive.
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #131
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

I wonder how Walt gets out of New Hampshire?

what is the timeframe when Walt leaves the bar and the cops show up?

wouldn't they have set up some sort of perimeter to find him?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #132
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugdlo View Post
I'm hoping Jessie makes it out alive.
I still can't see it ending well for Jesse.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #133
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
I wonder how Walt gets out of New Hampshire?

what is the timeframe when Walt leaves the bar and the cops show up?

wouldn't they have set up some sort of perimeter to find him?
I think Walt was out of the bar within minutes of dangling the phone to the DEA guy. He barely took a sip of the scotch before the bartender put on the Charlie Rose show featuring his former partners at Gray Matter. The scotch still looked full when the NH cops swept through the bar.

I think they are going to skip over how Walt got out of NH. I think they will let you assume that he bought a vehicle with cash and drove back to New Mexico.

I think the next episode will start with Walt in the Denny's restaurant buying the M-60 machine gun from the gun dealer. If I recall correctly from the flash-forward, Walt leaves the Denny's with the keys to the car containing the weapons. When he goes to the parking lot, he takes his luggage out of one car and then goes over to the car with the guns. So, I assume the first car is one he got in New Hampshire.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #134
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Wasn't there an episode that flashed forward showing him in a house all trashed out which I presumed was his?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #135
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Wasn't there an episode that flashed forward showing him in a house all trashed out which I presumed was his?
Yes. He retrieved the ricin poison vial from behind the power outlet cover plate.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women