Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2015, 09:21 PM   #121
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'd like you to consider a much smaller government that allows people to run themselves. I believe if the government withdrew their protection from the crony capitalists (fascists), many of these problems would be resolved. By the market, not at the point of a government gun.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:48 PM   #122
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'd like you to consider a much smaller government that allows people to run themselves. I believe if the government withdrew their protection from the crony capitalists (fascists), many of these problems would be resolved. By the market, not at the point of a government gun.
It could work, actually. Seems you are prescribing a "communial type government". Here is the definition of communal:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/communal
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:21 AM   #123
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
How the fuck do you know? Because I asked a goddamn philosophical question about the inequality in pay? That's the problem with our current political climate. Everyone needs to label someone. What happened to just being a human being? That doesn't require you to be a liberal or a conservative. And yes, most are all too proud to say they're conservative. And right after that, they say some of the stupidest goddamn shit you've ever heard in your life. If equality is a liberal mantra, then I'm a goddamn liberal.

I know because one of the main things liberals all want to do is spend other peoples money. They always think they know best on how someone else should spend their money but very rarely do they follow their own advice.

SeekingTruth, why don't you go out and start your own company and run it anyway you see fit? You are absolutely clueless on what it takes to start and run a successful company. Go get some experience and then come back and continue this discussion.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:31 AM   #124
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I know because one of the main things liberals all want to do is spend other peoples money. They always think they know best on how someone else should spend their money but very rarely do they follow their own advice.

SeekingTruth, why don't you go out and start your own company and run it anyway you see fit? You are absolutely clueless on what it takes to start and run a successful company. Go get some experience and then come back and continue this discussion.
When did I ever say anything about spending someone else's money? I simply asked a question about income inequality. I never mentioned the government being involved in it. YOU are the one who brought all those things to the table, not me. I would never be in favor of the government capping ceo pay. If people want to be greedy, that's their business. I would want them to do it because it's the right thing to do, not because they're forced to. You watch too much faux news.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:54 PM   #125
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
When did I ever say anything about spending someone else's money? I simply asked a question about income inequality. I never mentioned the government being involved in it. YOU are the one who brought all those things to the table, not me. I would never be in favor of the government capping ceo pay. If people want to be greedy, that's their business. I would want them to do it because it's the right thing to do, not because they're forced to. You watch too much faux news.
Don't hold your breath. On second thought go ahead.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:10 PM   #126
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Don't hold your breath. On second thought go ahead.
Exactly. And that's why it's sad. You obviously don't care about your fellow man and this attitude has contributed to our current predicament. Selfishness, greed, etc.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #127
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Exactly. And that's why it's sad. You obviously don't care about your fellow man and this attitude has contributed to our current predicament. Selfishness, greed, etc.
Poor baby. Did I hurt your feelings too?

I care about my fellow man if he is willing to try and help himself. I don't give a fuck about you if you are a lazy POS that is nothing more than a leech on society. You see I am one of the people that pay for all of your freebies. Fucking leech.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:58 PM   #128
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey WormRaper! How much do you make?
Old 05-04-2015, 05:12 PM   #129
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why? Wondering if he can afford your 20 cent Salina men's stall blowjobs?

No one wants to fuck your gummy mouth-cunt you fucking whore.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:38 PM   #130
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

I care about my fellow man if he is willing to try and help himself. I don't give a fuck about you if you are a lazy POS that is nothing more than a leech on society. You see I am one of the people that pay for all of your freebies. Fucking leech.
Why do you assume that because I care about income equality, it makes me a leech? I made my money. I was very fortunate that the technology came along when it did. I came up with several apps that have done quite well. I could retire right now and I'm not even 40 years old. I contribute to my community in positive ways by donating my time and money to causes that are important to me like homelessness and hunger. I don't get any freebies, drippy dick. You're the fucking asshole, not me.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #131
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
If I told you, you'd probably go in the bathroom and kill yourself. I've been very fortunate. I also worked smart, not hard.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:42 PM   #132
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Feelings? What are those? You're no different than the rest. Be gone, you cunt fart.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:03 PM   #133
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

Quote:

Will do! How would you like to finance me?
Old 05-04-2015, 09:07 PM   #134
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

Quote:

You are on the right side WombRaider. Now let's ask what's his name how he will finance my new company!!!
Old 05-04-2015, 09:29 PM   #135
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I told you, you'd probably go in the bathroom and kill yourself. I've been very fortunate. I also worked smart, not hard.
Then why don't you give a bunch of it away to less fortunate workers. You obviously have more than you need. Or are you heartless and greedy?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women