Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2015, 05:21 PM   #121
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The pass the lame-stream media gave to Odumbo for his self-serving statements, which were conspicuously and notoriously at odds with the facts, goes to the heart of this issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That you cognitively fail to grasp that parallel further underscores your stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Carson may or may not have made a mistake as to the date in question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; meanwhile, Odumbo lyingly claimed he was born in another fuckin' country, you repetitively stupid jackass.
He acknowledged in the foreword that certain events and people were compressed to show an overarching theme. Did you not read that part?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 05:24 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
during an interview at the White House on November 10, 2011, Obama acknowledged his description of his New York girlfriend was actually a "compression" of events "that occurred at separate times with several different girlfriends."

Nice try, shitbird. Keep beating that dead horse, though.
Quote:
He acknowledged in the foreword that certain events and people were compressed to show an overarching theme. Did you not read that part?
In plain English that means Odumbo lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Obie, Obie, Obie please bail my dumb ass out, cried sperm bank don't let anyone see how dumb I am.. i'va is kicking my dumb ass again.
Odumbo isn't going to save your sorry ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a Sanger special -- euthanization -- could help you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #123
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's about the lame-stream media and their lies and deception, Old-THUMPER. Carson's getting a date wrong is not near as significant as Odumbo lying about what country he was born in, Old-THUMPER. But the lame-stream media let Odumbo's lie slide, didn't they, Old-THUMPER? The lame-stream media has already spent as much air time airing their lame-stream lies in their attempt to bring down Carson as they ever did on Odumbo's Kenya lie, Old-THUMEPR. That you even utter one word in their defense is proof you're an ignorant, Kool Aid sucking lib-retard that was stupid enough to vote for an ignorant and incompetent community organizer, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, "No president has declared himself to be irreligious, agnostic, or atheist" (wiki). Most presidents, Old-THUMPER, have openly professed their religiosity, and the U.S. has done rather well for itself under their leadership, you supercilious asshole. So you can take your irreligiosity and shove it up your supercilious, over sodomized, lib-retarded ass, Old-THUMPER.

You'd be stupid and a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're too stupid to realize how stupid you really are.

Says anyone with an IQ above room temperature, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's your fucking OPINION, you motherfucking retard. Your opinion doesn't count for shit.

It's not about the mainstream media, whatever the fuck that is. That's a contrived grievance created by Limbaugh, Savage, Hannity and the rest of the mouthbreathers to explain why they're constantly losing. It's about your continued slurping up of whatever the faux news channel is dishing out.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:26 PM   #124
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
In plain English that means Odumbo lied, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Odumbo isn't going to save your sorry ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a Sanger special -- euthanization -- could help you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
No it doesn't. Writers do that kind of thing all the time. You're out of your element, dumbass and you have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:27 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's your fucking OPINION, you motherfucking retard. Your opinion doesn't count for shit.

It's not about the mainstream media, whatever the fuck that is. That's a contrived grievance created by Limbaugh, Savage, Hannity and the rest of the mouthbreathers to explain why they're constantly losing. It's about your continued slurping up of whatever the faux news channel is dishing out.
Politico walked back its lying story, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
No it doesn't. Writers do that kind of thing all the time. You're out of your element, dumbass and you have no idea what you're talking about.
You'd be the liar defending liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. When was Odumbo not lying, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? When Odumbo said he was born in Kenya or when he said he wasn't born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
Old 11-08-2015, 05:30 PM   #126
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Politico walked back its lying story, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
That was a reference to Obama's corpsman vs Carson's West Point, you fucking retard. Keep up.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:33 PM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was a reference to Obama's corpsman vs Carson's West Point, you fucking retard. Keep up.
Reference was the lies proffered by the lame-stream media, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. When Odumbo said he was born in Kenya or when he said he wasn't born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Why didn't the fuckin' lame-stream media hold Odumbo accountable for his blatant lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
Old 11-08-2015, 05:34 PM   #128
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Reference was the lies proffered by the lame-stream media, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's your opinion that one is worse than the other. Get it, fucking retard? It's not a fact that one is worse than the other.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:41 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's your opinion that one is worse than the other. Get it, fucking retard? It's not a fact that one is worse than the other.

It's a demonstrable and measurable fact that the lame-stream media spends and inordinate amount of time and resources on penny-ante issues as it attacks conservative politicians while it conspicuously ignores major lies and deceptions by lib-retarded politicians, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:45 PM   #130
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

It's a demonstrable and measurable fact that the lame-stream media spends and inordinate amount of time and resources on penny-ante issues as it attacks conservative politicians while it conspicuously ignores major lies and deceptions by lib-retarded politicians, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Misspeaking is not a 'major lie or deception'. You can't even stay on topic, you degenerate golem fucktard. Since when you do care about how the media expends it's resources? Like chasing Obama being born in Kenya or his birth certificate, which is complete bullshit. You were all for that, weren't you?

Spends 'an', not 'and'. Dumbass.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:47 PM   #131
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It doesn't matter, does it. He's Black. Isn't that enough? Any opposing him is a racist. Right?
What a stupid comment. But then you already know that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 05:48 PM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Misspeaking is not a 'major lie or deception'. You can't even stay on topic, you degenerate golem fucktard. Since when you do care about how the media expends it's resources? Like chasing Obama being born in Kenya or his birth certificate, which is complete bullshit. You were all for that, weren't you?

Spends 'an', not 'and'. Dumbass.
Politico lyingly claimed Carson was lying, not "misremembering", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Meanwhile, Odumbo was lying when he circulated a flyer claiming he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, take your pathetic attempt at being a Grammar Nazi and shove it up your over sodomized ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:58 PM   #133
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Typical stupid deceitful IBLiar.

No, it is not about the media (who I very rarely stand up for) it is about Carson's lack of experience and stupid comments.

No, it is not whether Obama or Carson misspoke more. Only Cars9n is running.

No, it is not about me speaking up about the media, the media was not the issue--Carson is.

And finally your last lie comment: No I am not anti-religious, I am anti-literalist. I do not wish to have someone as president who believes in literal creationism, litteral no-w9raking on the Sabbath, and a number of other places where the bible contradicts logic and/or the constitution.

One IB post, four substantial lies. That's about typical.

Quote:
It's about the lame-stream media and their lies and deception, Old-THUMPER. Carson's getting a date wrong is not near as significant as Odumbo lying about what country he was born in, Old-THUMPER. But the lame-stream media let Odumbo's lie slide, didn't they, Old-THUMPER? The lame-stream media has already spent as much air time airing their lame-stream lies in their attempt to bring down Carson as they ever did on Odumbo's Kenya lie, Old-THUMPER. That you even utter one word in their defense is proof you're an ignorant, Kool Aid sucking lib-retard that was stupid enough to vote for an ignorant and incompetent community organizer, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, "No president has declared himself to be irreligious, agnostic, or atheist" (wiki). Most presidents, Old-THUMPER, have openly professed their religiosity, and the U.S. has done rather well for itself under their leadership, you supercilious asshole. So you can take your irreligiosity and shove it up your supercilious, over sodomized, lib-retarded ass, Old-THUMPER.

You'd be stupid and a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're too stupid to realize how stupid you really are.

Says anyone with an IQ above room temperature, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:04 PM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Typical stupid deceitful IBLiar.

No, it is not about the media (who I very rarely stand up for) it is about Carson's lack of experience and stupid comments.

No, it is not whether Obama or Carson misspoke more. Only Cars9n is running.

No, it is not about me speaking up about the media, the media was not the issue--Carson is.

And finally your last lie comment: No I am not anti-religious, I am anti-literalist. I do not wish to have someone as president who believes in literal creationism, litteral no-w9raking on the Sabbath, and a number of other places where the bible contradicts logic and/or the constitution.

One IB post, four substantial lies. That's about typical.
Here's a FYI, for you, Old-THUMPER, Politico is part of the lame-stream media; hence, it is about the lame-stream media since they demonstrably lied as indicated by how they were forced to walk back their story, Old-THUMPER. Now you're WKing to perpetuate their lies, Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, that makes you the fuckin', pathetic liar as you keep trying to perpetuate Politico's lies.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:21 PM   #135
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here's a FYI, for you, Old-THUMPER, Politico is part of the lame-stream media, they demonstrably lied as indicated by how they were forced to walk back their story and now you're WKing for their lies, Old-THUMPER. So, Old-THUMPER, that makes you the fuckin', pathetic liar as you keep trying to perpetuate Politico's lie.
You're pathetic, without even trying. Misremembering and lying are one and the same. What about the story of him stabbing someone? Go check out that whopper.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women