Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2011, 04:28 PM   #121
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
These days pimps have changed into something you wouldn't expect if you watch any old school pimp movies. Alot of these pimps have changed their ways, as in how they treat their women. You see the movies where they beat thier girls, take all thier money and give them nothing in return. But I'll tell you, these woman these days who choose to be with pimps have stood their ground on many things they require...and if thier needs are not met, the lady will move around to someone who can treat them right and give them what they want.

And you also know of girls that have their ID's taken, branded with a tattoo like cattle and forced into situations they are not OK with.

I guess we don't have a problem when a lady hires someone to help her manage her business... like a pro athlete does with an agent. That agent works for their client to help make thing better for the client.

I'd say most people have a problem with the physically abusive pimps that do all of the nasty things that have been (and will be) associated with a pimp. See, in that scenario she works to make things better for him. He doesn't work to make things better for her - unless it's protecting her ability to earn him money. And that is what we have a problem with.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #122
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackLover View Post

Hey Carly - if you have info on all of these pimps, why not come forward with their names? The truth is the truth, so if they're proud of their girls and their business, why not go public?
My thoughts exactly. Do those of us who care a service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
+1. I got two lines in and got tired head. Part of the problem is constantly having to consult my Ghetto to English Dictionary.
A prefect example of why intelligence, grammar, punctuation, and sentence and paragraph structure matters in the hobby.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:33 PM   #123
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I guess people forget that only a couple years ago, a prostitute was murdered and dumped into Lake Arlington by her pimp and he is now in jail finally.

Carly,

You know 3 girls with a good pimp. Good for them.

According to the Dallas PD, there are over 1000 "gorilla" pimps, that terms mean the type of take underage girls and beat them or get them addicted to drugs and force them to turn tricks and they don't give a shit about the girls all they are is cattle making them money.

You keep rambling on about how you know so much because of those 3 girls yet in all honesty, you really appear to be someone who has bought into the lies that many pimps make that they NEED the pimp to help them out.

THIS thread is about a new girl in the welcome wagon with an OBVIOUS pimp brand on her tit.

If you are so convinced pimps are good, why not name this kind hearted giving pimp who is looking out for his women??
Old 07-29-2011, 05:08 PM   #124
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[quote=Boltfan;1517746]Ok, let me see if the last few minutes was a waste of time or if I learned anything here.

#2 - Damn who the chick in Bubba's avatar?

Like the new picture of her? Maybe if you promise to behave I will bring her to FR or a social sometime :-)
Old 07-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #125
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

DFWTraveler. - damn, and I thought I WAS nice. j.k.!

Bubba you f*cking TEASE! How dare you do that to me? Yes- please do tell...I want some of that too...like really bad! Those are glorious (hey don't judge me okay) she is fine!

...and I'm raising my hand to the CanDo and Boltee "Mgmnt Team"
...I actually still owe you Bolt...Does that mean you're gonna toss me out on the corner tonight on east Division St. and make me "work it" off for you? Gawd I hope Logan's not cruisin' tonight...
Old 07-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #126
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Princess, thought I was going to choke a bit. Let me know what corner he puts you on. I 'll save you from Logan i could setup a 3 way with her, you and me, and we wont even charge you :-0
Old 07-29-2011, 05:36 PM   #127
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
I just figured it was because you are a Steelers fan.

GO BROWNS!
I tried to stay out of this but dammit POD, Imma have to PIMP SLAP your ass for that comment hehe

Meg
Old 07-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #128
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

Carly I think people see your point, but some just do not agree with it is all. That is ok. With all respect you are now entering the zone of "The lady doth protest too much."

Lots of gentlemen have their own personal horror story of run-ins with pimps while meeting someone. These stories vary from having their car broken into, being robbed, blackmailed...ect. No one wants to be in a bad position with much to lose and possibly feeling as if you have to charge it to the game. As providers we screen until we feel comfortable and as hobbyist they do also in their own way.

When I first learned about the hobby I met a lady that was 'managed' and she tried to go indy. She was a total hot mess and could not handle her business on her own. It was her choice and for her it was not all bad. This is why I felt you had a point. However, since it is not something I would choose for myself I have no first hand experience. The rest of what I know is pretty much from movies also.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #129
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

IP,

Hey I would never put you out to work, If I am going to collect I want you for MYSELF! Now the only question is when do I collect? Hmmm.

Ok Bubba, no more trying to bait other members if you share. I promise to be good.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #130
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I guess it's just semantics, but if the lady can leave when she's not happy, essentially firing the pimp, and can shop around for a better deal from other pimps, and isn't prevented from changing pimps by a billboard sized logo tattooed permanently across her chest, takes vacations when she wants, travels, owns substantial property, etc. It's a manager, not a pimp.

There are vocations that seem to attract and reward those with more creative, less organized personalities. The arts, music, movies, television, sports. Basically entertainers, and I'd say providing falls into that category.
These are the same vocations that create a need for managers, and booking agents. While it's not always true, creative personalities don't seem as suited for organizational activities. I am fairly certain that without some sort of management to look after the dull bits, half of Hollywood's finest and most of the billboard top 100 would be homeless and unknown. The same is probably true of some providers. Not everyone is cut out to run their own business. There is nothing wrong with hiring a manager to take care of the dull bits, especially if both parties are more prosperous from the association.
That might be the defining difference between pimps and managers. Who is the boss, and who is the employee? I know enough musicians and actors to say without hesitation, talent will always get screwed when management holds to much power.

The fact that providing is illegal makes it easy for management to get very ugly when they have the power. You know... Pimps.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #131
shizzle10
Valued Poster

Maybe people should put their money together to create a safe house for those providers who want to get away from their pimps? It might be a good idea to build an underground railroad to move the girls into different parts of the country like the witness protection program.

I'm pretty sure a "race thread" is right around the corner. Surely, someone will start a "pimps are people too" thread.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #132
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
IP,

Ok Bubba, no more trying to bait other members if you share. I promise to be good.
HAY! That would make me like a pimp or something!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #133
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle10 View Post

I'm pretty sure a "race thread" is right around the corner. .
Are we talkling stock car, Forumla 1? What kind of racing?
Old 07-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #134
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry, but no sir, grammer, spelling...everything you have listed has absoluty nothing to do with this hobby. LMAO, like really, are you serious??? Ok, so because a person has bad grammer....oh no, she can't suck dick. She can't hold a conversation. Oh man, she missed spelled 2 different things in 1 post....she must be a bad fuck. Oh shit, she forgot to use a question mark...she must not know how to get in doggy style position. Like really, come on. Wow, you will say anything just to get your posts up, hu? You folks are not reading what I'm typing, thats for certain. I'm not ganna continue to go back and forth with closed minded people. I've said it before, I NEVER said all pimps were great. All I said pretty much, you can't judge all by 1 or 2...or even 3 or 4. And I guess you forgot why craigs list was pretty much shut down. A hobbiest killed a provider.....oh no, that means all hobbiest are killers. Come the fuck on now. You have hobbiest beating & robbing providers....we do have an alert section that points that out. Does that mean all hobbiest are ganna be like that.....I'm thinking not, babe. As far as what I feed into, hunny, come with something better. You see, I'm talking on things I actrally know, have seen. What most of you are talking about, you saw in a movie. Its not about feeding into anyone's BS, its about knowing what is going on in the real world, not just on movies. And I'm sorry, but a police wouldn't know the difference between a gorilla pimp and a rock. And I seriously mean that. And again, I don't expose people personally. I understand where this thread got started from. I don't approve of a lady exposing that she has a pimp. Thats unclassy of her. I came in on another note. My point was stop bashing people you don't know. Stop critizing a lifestyle your not affiliated with. No 1 person is better than the other. We are all in this biz/hobby whatever the hell you wanna call it, so its not right for us to stand back and judge someone for how they do things, the choices they make and lifestyle they choose. Look in the mirror. Who are you to judge and your on this board? Just like society put a label on this biz...judging us providers, saying that prostitutes are nasty, dope heads, fuck clients raw. Have STDs, you folks are no better than them. Because I am a prostitute and I'm non of those things. Society talking shit about something or someone they are not affiliated with nor know nothing about it personally. They sound so stupid when talking thier shit. Its called iggnorance. At this point, I honestly don't give a shit what you folks think that have a closed mind and wanna judge all by 1. Your hopeless. Keep your minds closed. Keep watching your movies. Keep making your judgements. Stay in your inclosed holes. Stay sheltered. All I was trying to do was give you folks a different outlook on what that biz is about. I'm not here to be critizized by anyone, talked down to or be bashed because I do know certain things and don't mind sharing my outlook, opinion & facts. Besides that, I'm a woman and I won't stand for your BS. Keep the mind frame ya got......and you wonder why alot of the GREAT providers don't post in these threads anymore. Yal with your disrespect, rude, bashing, iggnorance, judgemental issues. I'll pray for yal.....cause your ganna need it I'm done here. I've made my point too many times. Either you get it or you don't. Either way, is doesn't make me nor break me. I am who I am....and I am FUCKING GREAT. You honestly think life is all about grammer, spelling, how many years you went to college? WOWZERS....well alrighty then. Look in the mirror, find yourselves, (not your degree) ya might be a lil more happy and look at things differently, rather than sit here and bitch and complain about things you can't change. Seems to me some of you have a chip on your shoulder....dust it off and move on. Good Day Eccie
Old 07-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #135
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post

According to the Dallas PD, there are over 1000 "gorilla" pimps, that terms mean the type of take underage girls and beat them or get them addicted to drugs and force them to turn tricks and they don't give a shit about the girls all they are is cattle making them money.
Just curious Laz, but is that the same DPD that said there were 10,000 trafficked sex workers coming to DFW for the Super Bowl?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women