Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2015, 10:10 PM   #121
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Do you sin sir? Either you don't sin and you are this perfect Saint or you sin and fear God and ask for forgiveness. If a man drank 6 glasses of hard liquor a day for the last 5 years and ask God for forgiveness - would you say he doesn't fear God if he reduced it to 1 or 2 glasses a day? Not everyone gets healed instantly you idiot. Do you think people who get baptism never sin again??? Whom are you fooling? Since when do you or COG become experts on who is God fearing and who isn't- there's only 2 people who know if I fear God- that is God and myself.
Those are the only two options? Why not just give up the religion, then you can bang all these whooores guilt free. Unless you're married, then that could be a bit of a problem. Of course, you're religious NOW and you're still banging them, so... not sure it's really the religion's fault. Sounds like you just prefer sticking your dick in strange places.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:22 PM   #122
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Those are the only two options? Why not just give up the religion, then you can bang all these whooores guilt free. Unless you're married, then that could be a bit of a problem. Of course, you're religious NOW and you're still banging them, so... not sure it's really the religion's fault. Sounds like you just prefer sticking your dick in strange places.
How about this Womb Raider- maybe a can bang whores under a different alias- you know similar to the way that you changed from Under Construction to Womb Raider, but darn it that won't work because God sees all.

However, your question is really idiotic it's like me telling you why don't you believe and follow God because if there's one you will be saved and if there isn't one than nothing happens so you are better off to be on the safe side.

Womb raider- why don't you go and steal, murder, or rape someone? You won't do any of those things because deep down you know you have a conviction that was set by a higher power- even though you claim you don't believe in the existence of God you somehow adhere to all the basic morals from the Bible.

Just out curiosity Womb do you belief in alien life/UFO's?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:39 PM   #123
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
How about this Womb Raider- maybe a can bang whores under a different alias- you know similar to the way that you changed from Under Construction to Womb Raider, but darn it that won't work because God sees all.

However, your question is really idiotic it's like me telling you why don't you believe and follow God because if there's one you will be saved and if there isn't one than nothing happens so you are better off to be on the safe side.

Womb raider- why don't you go and steal, murder, or rape someone? You won't do any of those things because deep down you know you have a conviction that was set by a higher power- even though you claim you don't believe in the existence of God you somehow adhere to all the basic morals from the Bible.

You REALLY need a refresher course in human evolution if that's where you think morality came from. We are social animals. We observe everything around us, searching for patterns. We evolved this way. For example, let's say you're a hominid on the plains of Africa 3.4 million years ago. You hear a rustling in the grass. Is it the wind or is it a predator. If you think it's a predator and it's only the wind, no harm, no foul. That's a type 1 error, or false positive. If you think it's the grass and it actually turns out to be a predator, you're toast. That's a type 2 error, or false negative. And by doing that, you've removed yourself from the evolutionary chain. Over millions of years, we have learned to make type 1 errors more and to take every pattern as the real thing, just to be safe.

Back to us being social animals. I don't go steal, rape, murder, etc., because ultimately I want to be treated well by other members of society. Over our evolution, we have observed this behavior and it's what made us moral.

Your highlighted portion is Pascal's Wager. We've already discussed this and how it's bullshit. You're presupposing that you've chosen the correct god. There have been thousands of gods. What if the one you've chosen turns out to be wrong? Then you're no better of than I am.

No, I don't believe in aliens.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:25 PM   #124
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
You REALLY need a refresher course in human evolution if that's where you think morality came from. We are social animals. We observe everything around us, searching for patterns. We evolved this way. For example, let's say you're a hominid on the plains of Africa 3.4 million years ago. You hear a rustling in the grass. Is it the wind or is it a predator. If you think it's a predator and it's only the wind, no harm, no foul. That's a type 1 error, or false positive. If you think it's the grass and it actually turns out to be a predator, you're toast. That's a type 2 error, or false negative. And by doing that, you've removed yourself from the evolutionary chain. Over millions of years, we have learned to make type 1 errors more and to take every pattern as the real thing, just to be safe.

Back to us being social animals. I don't go steal, rape, murder, etc., because ultimately I want to be treated well by other members of society. Over our evolution, we have observed this behavior and it's what made us moral.

Your highlighted portion is Pascal's Wager. We've already discussed this and how it's bullshit. You're presupposing that you've chosen the correct god. There have been thousands of gods. What if the one you've chosen turns out to be wrong? Then you're no better of than I am.

No, I don't believe in aliens.

Is that so- what about the lion/elephant/tiger who hears a sound- they have no natural predators???
Also, are you aware of the little white lie that still exist today regarding man and our closes relative the chimpanzee? Humans and Chimpanzees are actually quite different and not nearly as close as you may think :
The chimpanzee genome was sequenced for the first time in 2005. It was found to differ from the human genome with which it was compared, nucleotide-for-nucleotide, by about 1.23 percent. This amounts to about 40 million differences in our DNA, half of which likely resulted from mutations in the human ancestral line and half in the chimp line since the two species diverged

Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you."

That's the longest string of words that Nim Chimpsky, a chimpanzee who scientists raised as a human and taught sign language in the 1970s, ever signed. He was the subject of Project Nim, an experiment conducted by cognitive scientists at Columbia University to investigate whether chimps can learn language.

After years of exposing Nim to all things human, the researchers concluded that although he did learn to express demands — the desire for an orange, for instance — and knew 125 words, he couldn't fully grasp language, at least as they defined it. Language requires not just vocabulary but also syntax, they argued. "Give orange me," for example, means something different than "give me orange." From a very young age, humans understand that; we have an innate ability to create new meanings by combining and ordering words in diverse ways. Nim had no such capacity, which is presumably true for all chimps.

Strength

According to Hunt, if you shave a chimp and take a photo of its body from the neck to the waist, "at first glance you wouldn't really notice that it isn't human." The two species' musculature is extremely similar, but somehow, pound-for-pound, chimps are between two and three times stronger than humans. "Even if we worked out for 12 hours a day like they do, we wouldn't be nearly as strong," Hunt said.

Once, in an African forest, Hunt watched an 85-pound female chimp snap branches off an aptly-named ironwood tree with her fingertips. It took Hunt two hands and all the strength he could muster to snap an equally thick branch.

No one knows where chimps get all that extra power. "Some of their muscle arrangement is different — the attachment points of their muscles are arranged for power rather than speed," Hunt said. "It may be that that's all there is to it, but those who study chimp anatomy are shocked that they can get that much more power out of subtle changes in muscle attachment points
Old 04-29-2015, 12:02 AM   #125
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Is that so- what about the lion/elephant/tiger who hears a sound- they have no natural predators???
Also, are you aware of the little white lie that still exist today regarding man and our closes relative the chimpanzee? Humans and Chimpanzees are actually quite different and not nearly as close as you may think :
The chimpanzee genome was sequenced for the first time in 2005. It was found to differ from the human genome with which it was compared, nucleotide-for-nucleotide, by about 1.23 percent. This amounts to about 40 million differences in our DNA, half of which likely resulted from mutations in the human ancestral line and half in the chimp line since the two species diverged

Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you."

That's the longest string of words that Nim Chimpsky, a chimpanzee who scientists raised as a human and taught sign language in the 1970s, ever signed. He was the subject of Project Nim, an experiment conducted by cognitive scientists at Columbia University to investigate whether chimps can learn language.

After years of exposing Nim to all things human, the researchers concluded that although he did learn to express demands — the desire for an orange, for instance — and knew 125 words, he couldn't fully grasp language, at least as they defined it. Language requires not just vocabulary but also syntax, they argued. "Give orange me," for example, means something different than "give me orange." From a very young age, humans understand that; we have an innate ability to create new meanings by combining and ordering words in diverse ways. Nim had no such capacity, which is presumably true for all chimps.

Strength

According to Hunt, if you shave a chimp and take a photo of its body from the neck to the waist, "at first glance you wouldn't really notice that it isn't human." The two species' musculature is extremely similar, but somehow, pound-for-pound, chimps are between two and three times stronger than humans. "Even if we worked out for 12 hours a day like they do, we wouldn't be nearly as strong," Hunt said.

Once, in an African forest, Hunt watched an 85-pound female chimp snap branches off an aptly-named ironwood tree with her fingertips. It took Hunt two hands and all the strength he could muster to snap an equally thick branch.

No one knows where chimps get all that extra power. "Some of their muscle arrangement is different — the attachment points of their muscles are arranged for power rather than speed," Hunt said. "It may be that that's all there is to it, but those who study chimp anatomy are shocked that they can get that much more power out of subtle changes in muscle attachment points
You're not aware of it, but you continue to make the case for evolution with each post you write.

As for your 'little white lie,' that's just wrong. The genome of the chimp has been sequenced and we are 96 percent similar. Your 40 million number is correct, but it lacks context. That's 40 million differences out of possible number of 3 BILLION DNA molecules. The research being done right now is not going to be able to tell us what makes us human, but it is going to be able to pinpoint regions in the genome to take a closer look at in order to find those differences and figure out why we evolved differently. Biologists actually classify humans as great apes.

Why are chimps twice as strong as we are? That's actually been explained. We have more fine motor control than chimpanzees do. Because of the way their neurons fire, they can't decide to only use part of the muscle. We can perform very intricate tasks with our hands; play guitar, perform surgery, etc. Chimpanzees are not capable of this. This extreme control over our motor skills is what has evolved to make us distinctly human.

"relative to body mass, chimps have much less grey matter in their spinal cords than humans have. Spinal grey matter contains large numbers of motor neurons—nerves cells that connect to muscle fibers and regulate muscle movement."

"Our surplus motor neurons allow us to engage smaller portions of our muscles at any given time. We can engage just a few muscle fibers for delicate tasks like threading a needle, and progressively more for tasks that require more force. Conversely, since chimps have fewer motor neurons, each neuron triggers a higher number of muscle fibers. So using a muscle becomes more of an all-or-nothing proposition for chimps. As a result, chimps often end up using more muscle than they need."

So, that should explain why they're stronger.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:13 AM   #126
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

But you don't adhere to the basic morals from the Bible, and you are a (faux) "God Fearing Christian"!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:52 AM   #127
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
But you don't adhere to the basic morals from the Bible, and you are a (faux) "God Fearing Christian"!
He does seem to have a problem stopping himself from banging those dirty, dirty whooooores. The crazy thing is, he's living with guilt and shame, and it's all for nothing. Just let go, man. Come on in. The water is fine.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:35 AM   #128
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=wellendowed1911;10566623 19]Do you sin sir? Either you don't sin and you are this perfect Saint well no but then I am not putting myself out there that I am or you sin and fear God and ask for forgiveness why ask if your not going to turn away from the sin. If a man drank 6 glasses of hard liquor a day for the last 5 years and ask God for forgiveness - would you say he doesn't fear God if he reduced it to 1 or 2 glasses a day? Actually I would say he is asking for gods help and strength, not sure I would say its fear Not everyone gets healed instantly you idiot. Do you think people who get baptism never sin again??? probably not but I bet their not trying to paint the picture that they are Whom are you fooling? Not trying to fool anyone, I am not the one making claims Since when do you or COG become experts on who is God fearing and who isn't- there's only 2 people who know if I fear God- that is God and myself. why would you fear god, my god loves me[/QUOTE]

What ever bro, you'll never get it and really I could careless LOL. But remember in order to receive forgiveness, one must turn away from the sin. As for being an expert on GFC, well you got me there, but I do know the definition of one and well I know one when I see one, and I don't see one.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:38 AM   #129
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your highlighted portion is Pascal's Wager. We've already discussed this and how it's bullshit.

No, we didn't. You didn't even scratch the surface, let alone prove it's "bullshit". Because you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Let's try this, undercunt. You call yourself an agnostic atheist, right? That's different from a strict atheist who believes the probability is zero that God exists. So you think the probability, while extremely low, isn't zero. On what basis do you refute Pascal's Wager?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:45 AM   #130
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you know this how ? I guess you want to be a priest so you can get people come to you and confess their sins because you apparently know who is going to hell and who is God fearing - stop fooling yourself COG you are nothing more than a male whore like the rest of us. Accept I can admit to my sins and I am humble enough to ask God for mercy - unlike you!!! Keep judging me and others COG hell awaits people like you who think they can decide who is holy and who isn't holy.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:05 PM   #131
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You ask God for mercy, then go out and do it again, and boast about it. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. There is no forgiveness (according to the Bible) for the unrepentant and proud. Quit lying to yourself.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:30 PM   #132
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, we didn't. You didn't even scratch the surface, let alone prove it's "bullshit". Because you can't.
You might be versed in global economics, but you're out of your depth here. Pascal's Wager has been thoroughly trounced as a way for apologetics to prove the existence of their god.

Simple belief in the christian god is not sufficient to gain entry into heaven. By positing that simple belief is enough, it presupposes that a god you claim is omniscient, can be tricked.

There are SO many holes in the apologetic argument when using Pascal's Wager. One of the biggest is presupposing that the abrahamic god is the only one. There are literally thousands of gods that have been created. By choosing one and choosing wrong, you're no better off than I am for choosing none.

Look, if you want to continue to get your ass handed to you, I'm glad to do it. Religion and apologetics is something I'm well versed in. I want you to keep flailing away. Please, keep asking questions, I dare you.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:33 PM   #133
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you know this how ? I guess you want to be a priest so you can get people come to you and confess their sins because you apparently know who is going to hell and who is God fearing - stop fooling yourself COG you are nothing more than a male whore like the rest of us. Accept I can admit to my sins and I am humble enough to ask God for mercy - unlike you!!! Keep judging me and others COG hell awaits people like you who think they can decide who is holy and who isn't holy.
Because you keep banging the dirty whooores. What you are failing to grasp is quite simple; if you truly are a believer, at some point you must try as hard as you can to quit banging these whoooores. It's not enough to just do it and then fall on your knees and ask for forgiveness. At some point, god wants to see a change in your heart. And with 80 banged whoooores, at the least, I don't think he sees that change. Especially when the last one was 10 days ago and you're bragging that you finally got to be with a real porn star. C'mon man. And you're licking these girls' bootyholes and then going home and kissing your wife and kids with that mouth. Gross.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:49 PM   #134
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
You ask God for mercy, then go out and do it again, and boast about it. You are a hypocrite of the highest order. There is no forgiveness (according to the Bible) for the unrepentant and proud. Quit lying to yourself.
I am still waiting for you to post where I have bragged or boasted about my reviews- please quote where I have done such a thing or shut the hell up.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:50 PM   #135
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am still waiting for you to post where I have bragged or boasted about my reviews- please quote where I have done such a thing or shut the hell up.
Your last review is called 'I finally got to bang a porn star'. Are you fucking kidding?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women