Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2015, 05:15 PM   #121
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yep, this confirms that Baby Killer is running on empty. We've already proven the link between the democratic party and the KKK last year. You were probably watching under a different name, maybe even contributed. How does it feel to have your ass handed to you under two or three different names anyway?
You're the ignoramus who thinks the democratic party of that time has anything to do with the democratic party of today. Democrats in the south at that time espoused a conservative ideology in regard to politics. You're the fucking moron who is confusing party names with political ideology. A shift in ideologies over time has been well documented. How does it feel to be the absolute dumbest motherfucker on this board and constantly get handed your ass at every turn?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:22 PM   #122
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're the ignoramus who thinks the democratic party of that time has anything to do with the democratic party of today. Democrats in the south at that time espoused a conservative ideology in regard to politics. You're the fucking moron who is confusing party names with political ideology. A shift in ideologies over time has been well documented. How does it feel to be the absolute dumbest motherfucker on this board and constantly get handed your ass at every turn?
^^^ This is a great example of a Ozombie trying to rewrite history ^^^
It's all part of the Alinsky playbook... fuckem
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:41 PM   #123
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
It's not a rewrite of history, fucktard. See, the problem is that you were lied to the first time around or you didn't pay attention.

And you want to mention talking points? Anytime someone says 'alinsky', I know exactly what the fuck is up. That's code for 'scared shitless'.

http://www.livescience.com/34241-dem...platforms.html
Old 06-03-2015, 09:44 PM   #124
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Iffy, I thought you might congratulate woomby and shammy on their new "gig" at Talleywackers, since they where chased off the truck stop lot by an angry mob. They still have their "sign" for their street corner "out reach" program, but have found a willing audience and potential "customers" for their "trade" down at Talleywackers.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:14 PM   #125
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Iffy, I thought you might congratulate woomby and shammy on their new "gig" at Talleywackers, since they where chased off the truck stop lot by an angry mob. They still have their "sign" for their street corner "out reach" program, but have found a willing audience and potential "customers" for their "trade" down at Talleywackers.
Well, I'm glad they got some new dumpster's to suck cock behind... Ozombies got bills to pay too... Those girls work hard for a living!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:14 PM   #126
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Well Glory Hole Master, the Associated Press, which definetly is NOT a conservative news organization, has put out this story and MORE about the "practioner of the 'peaceful' religion of the muzzies " .
And to break your heart, right along with your hero REVrund Al Sharptounge, here is more from the AP story :
Rahim's mother is a nurse at Boston University. His older brother, Ibrahim Rahim, is a scholar known for preaching after the Boston marathon bombings that violence is anti-Islamic.
Ibrahim Rahim initially posted a message on Facebook alleging police repeatedly shot his brother in the back while he was on a cell phone calling their father for help. But his version unraveled Wednesday after police showed their video of the confrontation to community leaders.

Darnell Williams, president of the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts, said he could " 150 percent corroborate " the police account. The images clearly show that Usaama Rahim " was not on a cellphone and was not shot in the back ".
So that spoils your hero Sharptoungues chance of getting more of the attention he likes and to try to extort another family ( like he tried to do to "the Gentle Giant Choir Boy's family in Ferguson ! ) for his "assistance" as a "Rev'rund" " in their time of grief."
More liberal lies from the thugs own brother. That ought to make you proud as a liberal to see how fast his lies came out AND WERE SHOW FOR WHAT THEY WHERE AND HAD HIS AZZ HANDED TO HIM, MUCH AS IS DONE TO YOU MANY TIMES A DAY HERE !!
Hope your lies to your "customers" at Talleywackers don't get you evicted from there so soon after being run off from the truck stop. All those hours that you and shammy spent on your knees servicing "the holes' sure couldn't have made it easy for the two of you to try to outrun the angry mob at the truckstop ! And you wouldn't want to stress out your butt buddy so soon after finding "gainful employment" .
Old 06-03-2015, 10:24 PM   #127
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I'm glad they got some new dumpster's to suck cock behind... Ozombies got bills to pay too... Those girls work hard for a living!
They sure can't have too many bills considering what the friggen IRS extorted from me this year to redistribute to them and the "undocumented Latinos ". Wonder if woomby and shammy are smart enough NOT to due their "community service" behind the dumpsters around the time that the trash truck comes by to unload the dumpster. They might get crushed, along with their "client" if the driver lets their foot slip the wrong way during the dumping of the bin. Or just embarrass the hell out of the "clients" if the dumpster is picked up when they're all behind it 'performing their community service". Bet they even carry a piece of card board with a hole in the center of it to" reminisce about the good ole days" !
Old 06-03-2015, 10:53 PM   #128
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
They sure can't have too many bills considering what the friggen IRS extorted from me this year to redistribute to them and the "undocumented Latinos ". Wonder if woomby and shammy are smart enough NOT to due their "community service" behind the dumpsters around the time that the trash truck comes by to unload the dumpster. They might get crushed, along with their "client" if the driver lets their foot slip the wrong way during the dumping of the bin. Or just embarrass the hell out of the "clients" if the dumpster is picked up when they're all behind it 'performing their community service". Bet they even carry a piece of card board with a hole in the center of it to" reminisce about the good ole days" !
This is the lamest post I've ever read.

Congratulations, IB. You are no longer the dumbest poster on this forum.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 11:25 PM   #129
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I wonder, does Pizza Lover believe in our right to protest the protest? Is this some kind of one way street? Besides, this last posting from now is about the man behind the protest, the criminal with a gun on a college campus, the thug who fled when police came calling, the shit with his own personal jihad. We've moved on from protest to crime.
I believe in everyone's right to protest, as long as they follow the law.

Protesting someone burning a flag doesn't make you a Patriot.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 11:28 PM   #130
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Boston Police Kill Terror Suspect Usaama Rahim – Brother Claims Membership Within Dindu Nuffin Gang…

This has NOTHING to do with this thread, which is about a specific flag incident.

I guess your hatred towards Blacks knows no bounds -- you post crap in every thread.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:15 AM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

That'll never be an issue as long as you are here, shamman.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:11 AM   #132
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That'll never be an issue as long as I'm here, shamman. Everyone knows I'm the dumbest motherfucker in three states. I got your back, homey.
IB?
Old 06-04-2015, 04:13 AM   #133
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Is it me or is he boasting about not paying any taxes? He insinuates that we better not have too many bills, and then references the IRS and what they took from him. So I'm assuming they didn't take much, meaning he doesn't make very much. Interesting.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:30 AM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
IB?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:14 AM   #135
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Dipshits, there ARE no "conservative news outlets." Only opinion entertainment. Kinda like "sports entertainment," something you mindless thralls can identify with.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women