Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2015, 09:09 PM   #121
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You don't know that. The video was uploaded in July 2012, months before the attack in September. It's conceivable that it angered muslims and they in turn planned an attack.
You're a lying cock-sucker, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:24 PM   #122
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a lying cock-sucker, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

So you believe your government when it suits your needs, and you don't when it doesn't. Ok.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:05 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you believe your government when it suits your needs, and you don't when it doesn't. Ok.
You believe and propagate Odumbo's every little lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-31-2015, 11:48 AM   #124
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
So you believe your government (e.g. Susan Rice) when it suits Odumbo's re-election needs, and you choose not to believe your government (e.g. the DIA) when it makes Odumbo look bad. Ok.

Quote:
The video was uploaded in July 2012, months before the attack in September. It's conceivable that it angered muslims and they in turn planned an attack.
Wow. Is there no limit to your scummy weasel-like twisting, turning and over-reaching in your despicable effort to excuse the killing of a US ambassador?

You're conflicted. First you grasp at straws to argue that Odumbo called it a terrorist attack. Then you twist like a pretzel arguing it was a reaction to a stupid youtube video. Make up your mind, dipshit. Can't have it both ways.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:11 PM   #125
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
CIA agents on the ground in Libya stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The DIA stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Libyan officials stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hildabeast's friend (and informal confidant) stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yet, Odumbo, Hildabeast, et al, ignored the obvious and blamed it on a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The only information that actually changed was stipulated in the Rhodes memo on how best to spin a lie in an election cycle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

+1

Nice summation.

(Too bad Hildebeast didn't heed the counsel of her Clinton Foundation-paid confidant Sidney Blumenthal on this sensitive matter.)

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:30 PM   #126
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you believe your government (e.g. Susan Rice) when it suits Odumbo's re-election needs, and you choose not to believe your government (e.g. the DIA) when it makes Odumbo look bad. Ok.

Wow. Is there no limit to your scummy weasel-like twisting, turning and over-reaching in your despicable effort to excuse the killing of a US ambassador?

You're conflicted. First you grasp at straws to argue that Odumbo called it a terrorist attack. Then you twist like a pretzel arguing it was a reaction to a stupid youtube video. Make up your mind, dipshit. Can't have it both ways.

I'm not conflicted in the least. Perhaps that's your own predicament. I'm not saying I believe anyone. I take in all information. And I'm not excusing anything. I can have it both ways, actually. Firstly, you call it a 'stupid youtube video' but let's not forget these people marched into an office building and killed MORE than four people over a fucking CARTOON. How is it beyond your grasp to understand that it could have been a terrorist attack predicated on a reaction to something they didn't like? It's been done before. And before you shit yourself, I'm not saying it was or wasn't, I'm simply interested in getting at what really happened. Your mistake is you begin with the answer and then work your way backwards. That doesn't work.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:14 PM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not conflicted in the least. Perhaps that's your own predicament. I'm not saying I believe anyone. I take in all information. And I'm not excusing anything. I can have it both ways, actually. Firstly, you call it a 'stupid youtube video' but let's not forget these people marched into an office building and killed MORE than four people over a fucking CARTOON. How is it beyond your grasp to understand that it could have been a terrorist attack predicated on a reaction to something they didn't like? It's been done before. And before you shit yourself, I'm not saying it was or wasn't, I'm simply interested in getting at what really happened. Your mistake is you begin with the answer and then work your way backwards. That doesn't work.
The substantive evidence revealed that it was a retaliatory terrorist attack planned by al-Qaeda affiliated terrorists to coincide with the anniversary of 9/11, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Odumbo and Hildabeast knew that before they let Susan Rice go on almost every Sunday show and propagate the lie that it was a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:50 PM   #128
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The substantive evidence revealed that it was a retaliatory terrorist attack planned by al-Qaeda affiliated terrorists to coincide with the anniversary of 9/11, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Odumbo and Hildabeast knew that before they let Susan Rice go on almost every Sunday show and propagate the lie that it was a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Retaliation for WHAT? You've yet to answer that question. The video was released. There were riots and protests throughout the middle east over it. What evidence do you reference? The evidence from a day later, when our inept government suddenly had all the information?
Old 05-31-2015, 04:04 PM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Retaliation for WHAT? You've yet to answer that question. The video was released. There were riots and protests throughout the middle east over it. What evidence do you reference? The evidence from a day later, when our inept government suddenly had all the information?
"A day later" was still four days before Odumbo and Hildabeast sent Rice to propagate a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the answer to your first asinine question was spelled out in the DIA memo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Old 05-31-2015, 06:00 PM   #130
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
"A day later" was still four days before Odumbo and Hildabeast sent Rice to propagate a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the answer to your first asinine question was spelled out in the DIA memo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I don't buy it.

The memo was labeled: “Information Report, Not Finally Evaluated Intelligence.”
Old 05-31-2015, 06:26 PM   #131
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't buy it.

The memo was labeled: “Information Report, Not Finally Evaluated Intelligence.”
You've already established that you're a gullible jackass that swallows everything Odumbo feeds you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
BOB SCHIEFFER: Good morning again and here is the latest news from overnight. Four American military people have been killed in an attack in Southern Afghanistan. This happened when at least one Afghan police officer opened fire on them at a checkpoint. The State Department has ordered all nonessential U.S. embassy personnel to leave Tunisia and Sudan, and protests against Americans continue in at least twenty countries.

But we're going to start this morning with Libya and the latest on Tuesday's attack. We spoke a little earlier this morning with the president of Libya's National Congress, Mohamed Magariaf. How many people have now been arrested, Mister President?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF (President, Libya's General National Congress): Oh, few scores, I think the number reached about fifty.

BOB SCHIEFFER: About fifty people have been arrested. And who are these people?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF (voice overlapping): Yeah.

BOB SCHIEFFER: You have said that they were connected to al Qaeda
. Are they all foreigners?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: Yes, few of them are.

BOB SCHIEFFER: And who are the others?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF:
The others are affiliates and maybe sympathizers.

BOB SCHIEFFER: Where do you think the foreigners are from, Mister President?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: They entered Libya from different directions and some of them definitely from Mali and Algeria....

BOB SCHIEFFER: Was this a long-planned attack, as far as you know? Or what-- what do you know about that?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: The way these perpetrators acted and moved, I think we-- and they're choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, I think we have no-- this leaves us with no doubt that this has preplanned, determined-- predetermined.

BOB SCHIEFFER: And you believe that this was the work of al Qaeda and you believe that it was led by foreigners. Is that-- is that what you are telling us?

MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: It was planned-- definitely, it was planned by foreigners, by people who-- who entered the country a few months ago, and they were planning this criminal act since their-- since their arrival.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the...nd-sen-mccain/
Old 05-31-2015, 07:12 PM   #132
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
CIA agents on the ground in Libya stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The DIA stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Libyan officials stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hildabeast's friend (and informal confidant) stated that it was a terrorist attack, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yet, Odumbo, Hildabeast, et al, ignored the obvious and blamed it on a video, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The only information that actually changed was stipulated in the Rhodes memo on how best to spin a lie in an election cycle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

Nice summation.

Indeed. That is a very nice "summation".

It's especially true since more than 50% of the post is ""#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas."
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:15 PM   #133
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

It's especially true since more than 50% of the post is ""#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas."
SHāmən, the goats await...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_TNaRMG73s
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:17 PM   #134
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
SHāmən, the goats await...
And here comes the only poster more retarded than IB and RL.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:20 PM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And here comes the only poster more retarded than IB and RL.
You are pretty damned retarded, shamman.

Quote:

100% of your posts are rancid tripe, shamman.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women