Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41573
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #121
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
did he get his colonoscopy results?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Yeah, they found IBHankering.

IB, how do you explain the fact that you were found up Eckert's anus?

what were you doing up there?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #122
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your "deflection" is your admission that you have conceded, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
In that case, you have conceded in every thread you've ever posted in - and about 10 times in this one. You are the king of deflecting and changing the subject.

Now go away and fuck a tranny:

Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #123
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:

It was Eckert's fault.

He failed to use One Wipe Charlies:
Old 11-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #124
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I fail to see the racism here, Johnny Reb.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:29 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
In that case, you have conceded in every thread you've ever posted in - and about 10 times in this one. You are the king of deflecting and changing the subject. Proving each and every one of your ignorant assertions wrong isn't "deflection", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; especially since your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass couldn't refute the Library of Congress quote:

Quote:
"To most Southerners Lincoln’s call to arms was an act of coercion and induced the four remaining slave states—Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina—to secede." Library of Congress @ http://myloc.gov/Exhibitions/lincoln...allToArms.aspx
Now go away and fuck a tranny: You shouldn't talk about your sister that way, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, even though she is a cheap double-bagger whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I fail to see the racism here, Johnny Reb.
She is the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass's uterine sister, real "Black Irish", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:

It's evident that you're quickly burning through that last case you bought, JCM800, so you had better rush right out to the Dollar General Store and buy yourself some more of these:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:46 AM   #126
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
She is the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass's uterine sister, real "Black Irish", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
I don't have a sister, shit breath.

But if I did, I'm sure she would never stoop so low as to lay down with a racist Confederate sympathizing tranny fucker like you..

And I don't have to refute the Library of Congress quote, tranny fucker. EVERY Confederate state listed slavery preservation as a reason for seceding - even if they also tried to claims they were angry at Lincoln, too.

That is an argument you can NEVER get around.

Spin, spin, spin, tranny fucker.

Old 11-16-2013, 06:16 AM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't have a sister, shit breath. Your sister advertised $10 B & Gs on Craigslist back in the day, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

But if I did, I'm sure she would never stoop so low as to lay down with a racist Confederate sympathizing tranny fucker like you.. Your cheap, double-bagger sister whore, bent over the bed, the chair, the couch and did it on the floor, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And I don't have to refute the Library of Congress quote, tranny fucker. That's because the Library of Congress refutes you, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! EVERY Confederate state listed slavery preservation as a reason for seceding - even if they also tried to claims they were angry at Lincoln, too. That is an argument you can NEVER get around. Deflect, deflect, deflect, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The argument you can NEVER get around, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is that the states mentioned in the citation below all voted to remain in the Union ... UNTIL Mr. Lincoln made his call to arms. AFTERWARDS, the states mentioned in the citation below all voted to secede BECAUSE of Mr. Lincoln's belligerent actions, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: NOT VICE VERSA.

Quote:
"To most Southerners Lincoln’s call to arms was an act of coercion and induced the four remaining slave states—Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina—to secede." Library of Congress @ http://myloc.gov/Exhibitions/lincoln...allToArms.aspx
Spin, spin, spin, tranny fucker. It was your cheap, double-bagger whoring-sister that did all of the "spinning", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny".
Old 11-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #128
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

MELTDOWN MAN!

Corpy, how many days in a row have you posted juvenile insults about the same people?

Do we need to visit the TWAT of the Year designation or your coveted 2012 Golden Lips award?

You are the most accomplished asshole (not to mentioned the most continuously pounded asshole) in ECCIE history.

Nice Photoshop of the drug paraphernalia, BTW.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #129
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are getting truly desperate tranny fucker. Sister jokes? Even IFFY is too mature for that. And that is a VERY low bar.

EVERY Confederate state listed slavery preservation as a reason for seceding. Other reasons were just window dressing.

The Civil War was caused by Southerners trying preserve slavery. You can never get around those FACTS.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #130
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Bred has a sphincter ring around his neck.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #131
JCM800
Ambassador

IB still can't explain the fact that he was found up Eckert's ass?

Old 11-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
MELTDOWN MAN!

Corpy, how many days in a row have you posted juvenile insults about the same people?

Do we need to visit the TWAT of the Year designation or your coveted 2012 Golden Lips award?

You are the most accomplished asshole (not to mentioned the most continuously pounded asshole) in ECCIE history.

Nice Photoshop of the drug paraphernalia, BTW.
Those "juvenile insults" were specifically designed for the "juvenile audience" for whom they were addressed, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. So consider yourself "addressed", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
You are getting truly desperate tranny fucker. Sister jokes? Your cheap, whoring sister was a double bagger, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Even IFFY is too mature for that. And that is a VERY low bar. Found your sister in a "low bar", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

EVERY Confederate state listed slavery preservation as a reason for seceding. Other reasons were just window dressing. Because Mr. Lincoln called for war, those four states—Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina— effected their secession, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The Civil War was caused by Southerners trying preserve slavery. You can never get around those FACTS. Mr. Lincoln said the war was about UNION and your racist dumb-fuck Yankee ass can never get around that fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
In Bred has a sphincter ring around his neck.
So that's what you notice when you look at yourself in the mirror, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
IB still can't explain the fact that he was found up Eckert's ass?

Tsk, tsk, tsk, JCM800. Did you actually witness such a thing, JCM800, or did you, as the lib-retarded Kool Aid sot you are, simply "swallow and believe" what you were told to "swallow and believe"? You're a true lib-retard, JCM800. Here are some more of those papers you're burning through, JCM800.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #133
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Looks like Meltdown Man is flaming out!
Old 11-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #134
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk, JCM800. Did you actually witness such a thing
well considering that you're not denying it.....
Old 11-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
well considering that you're not denying it.....
That you believed such a thing was remotely possible and has to be "denied" speaks volumes about your miniscule intellectual ability, JCM800. Keep burning your clown papers, JCM800.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women