Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41572
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #121
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Shit, man.

The Longhorns would beat these sorry ass Cowboys.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:52 PM   #122
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Super Bowl or bust for the cowbitches!!!! Can you say bust?
So, how many miles is 'Bust' from AT&T Stadium??

Old 11-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #123
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Well, Tark was considered more of "a scrambler"....as was Roger the Dodger. Neither would be confused with today's "running qbs" by football historians. Other than that, Chung, not much other to dispute with your assessment.....meanwhile.....

……….Bobby Douglas had to run. He had nothing much more to offer per his game. A lifetime 48.5 quarterback rating....36 to 64 TD to INT ratio...and a total of 2600+ yard rushing over a ten year span. Amazing he milked an entire decade out of the NFL with those meager stats.

Other than that, Bobby did much better when it came to his personal life, marrying one of my fave Playmates back in the early 70's, the lovely Carol O'Neal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
if you want to throw out names, Bobby Douglas was a far better runner than those 2, a good decade before anyone had heard of those Rascals

but that doesn't mean it was cool.. Young and Cunningham were outliers, and running QB's were not valued as they are today. Fran Tarkenton was the best of his era, but he was running away from sacks, not running as an effective other Running Back, as good-running QB's are in today's game.

I fully expect you to disagree with me, so have at it
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #124
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

nice!

why are you blocking her Hooters with that sticky note?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:18 PM   #125
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Shit, man.

The Longhorns would beat these sorry ass Cowboys.

The whiney orange could not beat Virginia Tech, or Oklahoma State. Sorry but the cowbitches would spank the whiney orange.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:50 AM   #126
ruffnalddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I don't want to see Garrett, Linehan, or Dak anywhere near the cowboys next season.
ruffnalddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:51 AM   #127
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Now its clear , Garrett and Linehan need to go I really thing THEY are holding Dak back by poor play calling
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:23 AM   #128
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
The whiney orange could not beat Virginia Tech, or Oklahoma State. Sorry but the cowbitches would spank the whiney orange.
Well, I didn't actually mean it literally....but the Cowboys would no doubt make it interesting, probably spending half the game trailing or barely winning.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #129
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Well, I didn't actually mean it literally....but the Cowboys would no doubt make it interesting, probably spending half the game trailing or barely winning.
strategy: have Bevo take a dump on the 50 yard line before the game starts, the Cowboys are drawn to shit, and will be slipping and sliding throughout the game.. Longhorns win. Reporters will say the Cowboys stink, and it will be true in more ways than one
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:59 AM   #130
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Now its clear , Garrett and Linehan need to go I really thing THEY are holding Dak back by poor play calling
Dak looks scared running those plays, look at his face impressions next game
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:19 PM   #131
ruffnalddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
I agree with the playcalling but Dak shouldn’t be our QB of the future. In the last game alone he escaped the pocket. Okay that’s good because he bought a little time. The bonehead move was when he decided to run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage instead of throwing the ball away. I believe he did that twice? Final play of the game he ran away from a clean pocket and threw the ball out of bounds. What the hell? He already has crap for accuracy, poor footwork/mechanics, and can’t throw receivers open.
ruffnalddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 01:36 PM   #132
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Dak looks scared running those plays, look at his face impressions next game
Take peek at Dak's stats BEFORE and AFTER last season's road game in ATLANTA. We all remember that one, right?

Garrett and Linehan left Chaz Greene on the left side with no help whatsoever......and Falcon DE, Adrian Claiborn, in dominating fashion, single-handedly destroyed both Greene and his QB that day (what was it....SIX sacks recorded by Claiborn alone?)

Garrett should have been fired before the end of that same day for failure to protect his young QB. Linehan was just as guilty for not altering his play calling to adapt to the situation.

Prescott's numbers started going down soon after that game and he's not been the same since.

Brandon George@DMN_George
Dak Prescott was sacked 10 times in the Cowboys' first 8 games. He's been sacked 7 times in this game at Atlanta. He hadn't been sacked more than twice in any game this season before today.

No doubt Greene will continue receiving THANK YOU cards from the Claiborn Family from now until eternity. That single day performance (6 sacks for Claiborn) earned him a cool $750,000 bonus. Has anybody else you personally know had this nice of a payday for a mere 3 hours of work?

Green, for the record, is currently on the New Orleans Saints roster. Interestingly enough, Sean Payton and his OL coach moved Green from outside (left tackle) to the inside (guard) where he backs up starter Larry Warford. Guess it takes a Super Bowl winning coach to recognize Green's talents could be utilized at a position he's more suited for.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:16 PM   #133
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
UT has played Virginia Tech only once in their storied history......it was so long ago John Mackovic was still the coach of record. For those of you who have forgotten (or weren't born yet) the year of reference was New Years Eve, 1995....

Clearly you intended to say Big 12 rival, WEST Virginia.

See, Mods? See how nice and friendly I handled that one? No blatant derogatory insult(s) whatsoever.....old dogs like Chateau can learn new tricks (and not get pointed.in the process).
Old 11-09-2018, 06:07 AM   #134
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's see how Sunday goes against the Eagles
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:09 AM   #135
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Let's see how Sunday goes against the Eagles

Oh, it won't take much (point-wise) to defeat the Cowboys, sweet delicious Tara.....

Let's examine why:

Starting with Eagles DT, Fletcher Cox......he'll play a huge part in (a) jamming up Zeke at the line and (b) pressuring Dak…..all night long. A few more sacks....and another turnover (or two) by Prescott are almost assured.

NO Sean Lee......need I say more?

New WR toy for Carson Wentz, Golden Tate.....(see the Detroit @ Dallas game played earlier this season)…..I 'spect Pederson has already asked Tate what were his fave pass routes vs the swiss cheese Cowboy secondary as he scored twice vs them a few scant weeks ago.

Jason Garret.....dead man walking. The players know it.....and so does he. The Clapper is simply in the process of solidifying all the reasons (most of us already know) WHY he'll never, ever, ever, ever be able to take Dallas to the Promised Land. In order to be successful, Garrett needs a future HOFer at practically every position on both his starting offense and defense to make up for his inefficiencies as a coach.....and that, too, is never going to occur.

I'm gonna say it's a huge Philly Iggle celebration Sunday night....37-14. Dallas, at 3 and 6, will be done....and Garrett (during his post game jibber jabber) will tell us "the team did some pretty good things" and "we need to get better" as "we prepare for one more ass kicking when we go back to Atlanta".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women