Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #121
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

i can't believe the BS. You keep referring to someone told you there is a boy's club, and they will be abusive if you don't kiss their ass?

Will you get a concept of reality? Most of your posts are putting people down, and reek of arrogance compounded by ignorance. If anything, its the other way around. If you already think Eccie sucks, then be like a tree and "leave".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEATLAST View Post
Amazed at what? That someone isn't intimidated by the "boys club" I've been told exists here that is at best abrasive and at worse downright abusive to those who don't kiss their ass?
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #122
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
i can't believe the BS. You keep referring to someone told you there is a boy's club, and they will be abusive if you don't kiss their ass?
Not for nothin', but the dude's right.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #123
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

GP is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #124
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Yes....assuming the dude's a dude..........

elg.......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #125
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I'M still crying wolf!!
No one can be this obnoxious this fast!!!
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #126
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Gosh damn i go away for a long weekend and look what you guys drum up another guy who wants to be boss around here that has NO reviews and is just divorced!! Ladies he's from Pittsford bet he's got cash!! Either that or his ex wife has his cash maybe this is his ex wife pretending to be him Hmmm, damn now im sounding like OSD!!

Started to read this thread not even sure what its about!! Ohh thats right negotiating rates Sexyfatguy move on if her rates are higher then you like to pay. You will find more fish to play with!!

As for Mz E and Anita(BTW great new ass shot love it (i only know of one better shot on this board) (BTW guys you can now bounce a quater off of it)) havent seen either one of you but from what im reading you girls don't like each other!! I really dont know why girls attach each other all of the time.

We got girls posting personal info about each other we got girls posting adds putting other providers down. If you all spent as much time posting about how god you are instead of bashing each other your business may go up!! Just saying (BTW Roscoe check for spelling and grammmer please feeling kind of tired today)

Damn its good to be back was itching all weekend not being able to keep up with the Drama board!!
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #127
vern0064
Account Disabled

Quote:

Yes there definetly seems to be a pecking order here but its a lot of fun being here!!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #128
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post

Will you get a concept of reality? Most of your posts are putting people down, and reek of arrogance compounded by ignorance. If anything, its the other way around. If you already think Eccie sucks, then be like a tree and "leave".
As someone who has stayed in the background for a long time before deciding to start posting, I've discovered that the vast majority of membership are stand up guys.
Sure....If you post something dumb, your going to get slammed. But the same people will defend you if if they think your getting a raw deal from someone.
And before I forget, that includes the far too few stand up ladies who post.
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #129
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vern0064 View Post
Gosh damn i go away for a long weekend and look what you guys drum up another guy who wants to be boss around here that has NO reviews and is just divorced!! Ladies he's from Pittsford bet he's got cash!! Either that or his ex wife has his cash maybe this is his ex wife pretending to be him Hmmm, damn now im sounding like OSD!!

Started to read this thread not even sure what its about!! Ohh thats right negotiating rates Sexyfatguy move on if her rates are higher then you like to pay. You will find more fish to play with!!

As for Mz E and Anita(BTW great new ass shot love it (i only know of one better shot on this board) (BTW guys you can now bounce a quater off of it)) havent seen either one of you but from what im reading you girls don't like each other!! I really dont know why girls attach each other all of the time.

We got girls posting personal info about each other we got girls posting adds putting other providers down. If you all spent as much time posting about how god you are instaed of bashing each other your busness may go up!! Just saying (BTW Roscoe check for spelling and grammmer please feeling kind of tired today)

Damn its good to be back was itching all weekend not being able to keep up with the Drama board!!
Gonna give you a pass since you had to drive back from Beantown.
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #130
vern0064
Account Disabled

Pheww!!! Thanks Roscoe was a long nite but well worth it good to be back now, if i only could get my expense check so i can book some time with my ATF would be even better!! Raise your hand if you know who that is!!! Come on GP i know you can find me a picture!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #131
sexyfatguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Good Lord! I'm sorry I ever asked - especially since I already knew the answer and was just looking for some validation! Thanks to the handful of you who offered your genuine perspectives. I can't account for the rest of you, who turned this thread into a very nasty interchange. I guess I'm a bit surprised, as I really have held this community in pretty high regard during my time here as a member.

Vern, as you are generally a sane voice of reason, please stop making weekend boondogles and keep us honest, ok friend?!

"Why can't we just all get along?" - Rodney King
sexyfatguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #132
vern0064
Account Disabled

Damn what are you guys going to do when i'm gone for a week on vacation, in a few weeks. I guess we should shut the board down for the week. Just so i can keep all of you in line!! LMAO

Or maybe someone would be nice and let me borrow thier 4G so so i can keep up with it!! Sucks being left in the 3G world!! LOL
Old 07-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #133
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vern0064 View Post
Pheww!!! Thanks Roscoe was a long nite but well worth it good to be back now, if i only could get my expense check so i can book some time with my ATF would be even better!! Raise your hand if you know who that is!!! Come on GP i know you can find me a picture!!!

Is she like this?
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #134
vern0064
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post

Is she like this?
Not bad close she has a little tattoo just to the left of her belly button!! Also has real nice abs!!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #135
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEATLAST View Post
Of the 20+private messages I have received from people sharing their suggestions all but 5 or 6 have been for Miss Elizabeth. Every one of them specifically stated that it someone who did not post frequently, if at all.
I am also amazed that 20+ lurkers felt compelled to PM this unknown newbie with unsolicited information and opinion about this site and its members.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women