Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #121
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On topic - never received an offer for a free session for a review and wouldn't do it if offered.
[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:42 PM   #122
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Oh, hell NAAW!!

They got Tara gaffled!?!?

Free Tara!!!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #123
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

In my experience no reputable gal would give a free session for a favorable review. I never heard it done. Maybe a new provider with a cheap hobbyist!!!
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #124
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I really do not understand the troubles. Tara has always been very nice to me. There must be things going on behind the scenes that I do not know about. Peace to all.
Again, if people are getting free sessions, in exchange for a positive review, shame on them.
The girls are really putting themselves out there to do this thing of ours, and I am very grateful - if you saw me, you'd know why!!! It isn't fair for a girl to do this for free, if love isn't involved. Even then, it is customary for a girl to receive something in return, other than a free review!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #125
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Taking advantage of a woman is wrong no matter how you look at it..... everyone has bills that they have to pay, little ones that may be dependent on them and obligations that they have to meet....Personally I would never stoop that low to try and get over on someone else...

A woman can post on here and when business is established increase her rates if she needs to for she has established a base of clients.....If a man say this to you then tell him to f*** o**....When trust is built between individuals and a woman needs something she can always reach out and ask and feel confident that she will get help...
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #126
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
You're saying it's ok for a guy to reach out to a girl and ask if they can have a free date in exchange for their oh do credible review?
No. I abhor the practice. However, I don't guarantee a "good" review. If she is new and not on the board, I will steer one to a studio or agency rather than start her out with a "no" recommendation and give her more cash if I don't think she can be successful here.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #127
DallasBenz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Admittedly, I haven't read (and won't) all 9 pages of back and forth, but I read enough to form an opinion. I believe in free enterprise and liberty. I think we all do, right?
Why should this product be treated any differently than others? I know of NO product, ZERO, in the marketplace that is always sold at full market value, and never has discounts to help market the product thru favorable word of mouth. Ladies, you can't monetize your body on one hand, then take the position that your honor is somehow being violated if someone suggests a discount to help in the marketing of your specialized "wares".
DallasBenz is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:04 AM   #128
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
No. I abhor the practice. However, I don't guarantee a "good" review. If she is new and not on the board, I will steer one to a studio or agency rather than start her out with a "no" recommendation and give her more cash if I don't think she can be successful here.
A 'good' review can simply be a review that's not slamming her.

I don't know if I pointed this out before (too lazy to look back), but what if the lady offers it, as opposed to guy cornering her and coercing her to do it? Some ladies understand it from a long term standpoint.

Anything, if not done with best intentions, can get out of hand. As American's, we've seen things get out of hand before. If done the smart way, with best intentions, no harm no foul. Nobody gets hurt.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:35 AM   #129
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBenz View Post
Admittedly, I haven't read (and won't) all 9 pages of back and forth, but I read enough to form an opinion. I believe in free enterprise and liberty. I think we all do, right?
Why should this product be treated any differently than others? I know of NO product, ZERO, in the marketplace that is always sold at full market value, and never has discounts to help market the product thru favorable word of mouth. Ladies, you can't monetize your body on one hand, then take the position that your honor is somehow being violated if someone suggests a discount to help in the marketing of your specialized "wares".
The discussion here is free, not discounted sessions.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 07:59 AM   #130
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
A 'good' review can simply be a review that's not slamming her.

I don't know if I pointed this out before (too lazy to look back), but what if the lady offers it, as opposed to guy cornering her and coercing her to do it? Some ladies understand it from a long term standpoint.

Anything, if not done with best intentions, can get out of hand. As American's, we've seen things get out of hand before. If done the smart way, with best intentions, no harm no foul. Nobody gets hurt.
"Free session for an honest review."
If that's what the lady chooses, it's her choice. No one is bashing that..
Notice the difference?
It should still say under rate, "free for my honest review."
Most women don't start out in this with perfect scores. Sure, we can have sex and give blow jobs, but it's different when you're meeting a stranger as opposed to a boyfriend or even a one night stand where you don't feel that you're being graded. It can take a minute to let your guard down. It does for the guys too.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:46 AM   #131
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Encounters: 7

"Free session for an honest review" sounds like it is the ladies choice, yes ...

But a question arises ... will the guy be able to write an "honest one" after being bribed so to speak ... There will be a certain amount of feeling obligated by the situation ... It is different when you pay for the goods rather than getting them for free ...
The perception is affected unless you are a professional reviewer and can be totally impartial ...

My 2 cents ...
DarthDVader is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 08:53 AM   #132
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

DV - I totally agree with you, that's why I was saying a disclaimer should be written. "I didn't pay for this." I personally think a free session for a review is, well.. I just wouldn't do it. That's just me. If someone else wants to, hey.. It's America.
The thing is.. In life we worry too much about someone else's opinion anyway.
Looks at Angie's list, or yelp... It's insane how much people think their opinion on a restaurant matters.
Xx
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:04 AM   #133
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

In a perfect world, neither party would do anything differently. I suppose it comes down to integrity and cynicism.

Do both parties lack the integrity to do anything different? He needs to be objective, and she needs to give a every-day session and not any more 'special' or 'better' to skew the outcome. This doesn't preclude the possibility that they 'click.'

Are the rest of us so cynical to think that one, if not both, of them have done something out of character during this process.

It's not an easy task to have this done successfully with positive results.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:13 AM   #134
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

...you just can't explain bat shit crazy....here's to looking forward to the next undeserved welcome back threAD....
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:23 AM   #135
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Looks at Angie's list, or yelp... It's insane how much people think their opinion on a restaurant matters.
Xx
But those sites really do help consumers make more informed choices. Having that feedback is incredibly valuable. One or two reviews aren't going to make a difference but when many people all say the same thing over a period of time it matters.

Just like if a lady were to keep having "Free" under her fee in her reviews. More guys would expect it for free.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women