Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2015, 07:40 AM   #121
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Talking to yourself again LLIdiot?

Try hiring a whooker. She'll listen to you drone on and on...

She'll make you feel better about your miserable, solitary lie of a life.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:53 AM   #122
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Talking to yourself again LLIdiot?

Try hiring a whooker. She'll listen to you drone on and on...

She'll make you feel better about your miserable, solitary lie of a life.
Case in point! You got nothing to contribute but bile.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:17 AM   #123
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What point did you make to which my comment applies, you monologuing old fop?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #124
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The name-calling is endless and childish. Do I really care? No!

This board doesn't define me, and I don't make a dime off it. Just mental exercise and some typing practice....more like a morning stretch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...your miserable, solitary lie of a life.
Point!

"Plumhoff v. Rickard, 572 U.S. ___ (2014)

"A claim that law-enforcement officers used excessive force to effect a seizure is governed by the Fourth Amendment’s “reasonableness” standard. See Graham v. Connor, 490 U. S. 386 (1989); Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U. S. 1 (1985). In Graham, we held that determining the objective reasonableness of a particular seizure under the Fourth Amendment “requires a careful balancing of the nature and quality of the intrusion on the individual’s Fourth Amendment interests against the countervailing governmental interests at stake.” 490 U. S., at 396 (internal quotation marks omitted). The inquiry requires analyzing the totality of the circumstances. See ibid.

"We analyze this question from the perspective “of a reasonable officer on the scene, rather than with the 20/20 vision of hindsight.” Ibid. We thus “allo[w] for the fact that police officers are often forced to make split-second judgments—in circumstances that are tense, uncertain, and rapidly evolving—about the amount of force that is necessary in a particular situation.”
Id., at 396–397."

Yours is bile.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #125
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

If you're using this for typing practice... you need more typing practice.

As for this thread, we all know that with LL, it's the black man's fault, right? Cops never fuck up in LL's world.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:04 AM   #126
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Do you mean ... a guy will run from the police, get in a 100 yard fight with the police to resist arrest, shoot the police officer 2xs, and then run again?

And it will continue to happen as long as the media AUTOMATICALLY blames the police officer and selectively reports the facts to support the blame.....and then FAILS TO ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG when they are proven wrong.

See: Rolling Stone! Al Sharpton, Erick Holder, Barrack Obaminable, et al.
Yeah, probably something similar. With the common denominator being white cop, black unarmed male being chased for some misdemeanor bullshit crime, crappy grainy video presentation with the end result being suspect being shot and dies. Media coverage will be extensive and scripted and full of shit like all the other psyops. The sad thing is 80% will believe the incident is authentic because the media says it is.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:31 AM   #127
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you mean ... a guy will run from the police, get in a 100 yard fight with the police to resist arrest, shoot the police officer 2xs, and then run again?
Quote:
Point!

"Plumhoff v. Rickard, 572 U.S. ___ (2014)

"A claim that law-enforcement officers used excessive force to effect a seizure ....

The inquiry requires analyzing the totality of the circumstances. See ibid.

"We analyze this question from the perspective “of a reasonable officer on the scene, rather than with the 20/20 vision of hindsight.” Ibid. We thus “allo[w] for the fact that police officers are often forced to make split-second judgments—in circumstances that are tense, uncertain, and rapidly evolving—about the amount of force that is necessary in a particular situation.”
Id., at 396–397."
BTW: Plumhoff was a civil rights case involving "wrong death"!

That is the standard ...

1. totality of the circumstances (meaning ALL the FACTS); and
2. from the perspective “of a reasonable officer on the scene, rather than with the 20/20 vision of hindsight.

That's not me: That's the SCOTUS.

Not some amateur video analyst on a hooker board, who spews bile when he doesn't have any substance to contribute to the ..... FACTS.... and doesn't have a clue as to what "the perspective “of a reasonable officer on the scene" is.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:57 PM   #128
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
BTW: Plumhoff was a civil rights case involving "wrong death"!

That is the standard ...

1. totality of the circumstances (meaning ALL the FACTS); and
2. from the perspective “of a reasonable officer on the scene, rather than with the 20/20 vision of hindsight.

That's not me: That's the SCOTUS.

Not some amateur video analyst on a hooker board, who spews bile when he doesn't have any substance to contribute to the ..... FACTS.... and doesn't have a clue as to what "the perspective “of a reasonable officer on the scene" is.
Civil wrongful death civil suits involve tort law. Tort law involves statutes. These statutes vary from state to state. That's not bile, that's just facts. Go look it up. And YOU have the perspective of a reasonable officer on the scene? Who says what is reasonable?

YOU'RE the one who was all over that map with the shit all plotted out. Amateur cocksucker hell, you're a pro.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:16 PM   #129
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Tort law involves statutes.
Obaminable must have been your law professor. You deserve each other.

When you took torts at Harvard Law School did you all spend a lot of time studying statutes of various states to determine the scope and elements necessary to prove torts? Prosser's book on torts does not have a lot of statutory material, and I was wondering if perhaps Obaminable memeographed some supplemental statutory material to augment "Prosser on Torts."

Professor Keeton (Robert) taught torts up there at Harvard also. He was the guru on comparative negligence. Did you study under him as well?

You keep studying up on that torts shit ok?
Old 04-13-2015, 05:45 PM   #130
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Obaminable must have been your law professor. You deserve each other.

When you took torts at Harvard Law School did you all spend a lot of time studying statutes of various states to determine the scope and elements necessary to prove torts? Prosser's book on torts does not have a lot of statutory material, and I was wondering if perhaps Obaminable memeographed some supplemental statutory material to augment "Prosser on Torts."

Professor Keeton (Robert) taught torts up there at Harvard also. He was the guru on comparative negligence. Did you study under him as well?

You keep studying up on that torts shit ok?
You defiantly are pissing off the POM-POM girls the BGI... Thanks!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #131
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Civil wrongful death civil suits involve tort law.
Are those "lawsuits" THE OPPOSITE OF ...

......... UnCivil wrongful death civil suits".....

According to UC you are an IGNORAMUS.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:02 PM   #132
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are those "lawsuits" THE OPPOSITE OF ...

......... UnCivil wrongful death civil suits".....

According to UC you are an IGNORAMUS.
I notice that nowhere in your bullshit did you say I was wrong...
Old 04-13-2015, 08:48 PM   #133
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
No one got shot because of a busted tail light.

I suppose the undercurrent of those who ignore Scott's behavior in this process is ... fuck the police ... and it's ok to kick their asses, shoot them, or do whatever you can to get away from them with impunity....and the "excuse" for his felonious behavior is .... "it wasn't that bad"! But you (all) want the police to behave like gentlemen and ladies!!!!! with their kid gloves on.

The legal right to use deadly force does not end when the suspect throws down his weapon....(you are not familiar with the legal definition of "deadly force" apparently and when an officer can use "deadly force") ... so that is just your social opinion .. not a valid legal one.

I'm not "justifying" what the officer did, and I said so. The question I raised is whether or not it is "murder" .... or any criminal homicide offense .. because of the additional information that is being reported ... I am always willing to allow ALL THE FACTS to be developed and not just those that support someone's theory or agenda as to what happened.

The cop may have been "wrong" ...but that doesn't mean he committed a crime, particularly murder. I would apply the same level of inquiry to a citizen or an officer and to any one irrespective of the ethnicity or race.

These threads end up the same place lately. After the officer or villian is exonerated, then the chant of the system doesn't work cranks up again ... until the next one ... that looks like it might "hold water"! Same bullshit.

Like I said:

"My track record on here on Martin, Brown, and Garner is good."

And I got the same accusations from being "Pro-LE" to "racism" to ...

.. you name it. The name-calling is endless and childish. Do I really care? No!

This board doesn't define me, and I don't make a dime off it. Just mental exercise and some typing practice....more like a morning stretch.
I haven't called anyone a name, that's not something you can say though.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:24 PM   #134
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I haven't called anyone a name, that's not something you can say though.
LL is the biggest bullshitter of them all. He reserves the right to change his mind if and when the facts change. Really going out on a limb there, LL. Way to be, baby. Way to be.

His track record as if anybody gives a good goddamn.

Is anybody keeping score? Hey, scorekeeper, put LL down for the cop was right. Unless some shit changes, then he's down for the cop was wrong.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:36 PM   #135
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Ruh-Roh, looks like Officer Slager tased somebody last year, here's the video.

http://news.yahoo.com/video-sc-polic...031940770.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women