Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #121
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Right now, your words don't mean shit dude. You challenged him, he accepted. You know the next move.
What are you 11 years old. You need to stay in your lane...
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #122
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A twat is a pussy, I don't know about you but when I fuck I beat the pussy up, but hey to each his own.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:28 AM   #123
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post
Wait, In his other thread, I thought someone said that we all should be nice and kind towards jayhawker? lol what happened?
That be me good sir, but you knew that now didn't you? Thank You (once again) for stirring the pot when something has to do with me LOL. Thought you accepted my apology (for being 30 mins late to see you of which you falsely call a NCNS), yet every chance you get you take a stab at me. Tisk, Tisk...

Back on topic:
Yes, I did ask all of you to be nice to this man. I'm still asking that, just in a way where you just cease all communication with him.

There is a lot more to his story. One evening I laid it all out here, let someone read it, felt too much like a turd and then erased the whole thing ultimately leaving him a positive comment. He doesn't need another person beating him down so I decided to keep it to myself.

In A Nut Shell...

He does NOT get how the hobby works.

He has nothing Good or Positive to say to anyone about anything at this time. He is a joyless, angry and disappointed man. Let's just ignore his jaded posts, and move forward.

Sometimes we all just need a little Mercy, even when we do not deserve it. I'm just trying to think of those silly bracelets that say "WWJD", and I'm trying very hard to do that lol.

Sadly it appears as if he needs alcohol rehab and/or a psychiatric evaluation. Knowing this I am not going to engage in any attacks on him.

So bluegrana, does that answer your snide remark hidden in the form of a question?
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:52 AM   #124
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=Urban Dahlia;1055764639]Yes, I did ask all of you to be nice to this man. I'm still asking that, just in a way where you just cease all communication with him. I appreciate you for your assistance. I can only hope they listen.

There is a lot more to his story. One evening I laid it all out here, let someone read it, felt too much like a turd and then erased the whole thing ultimately leaving him a positive comment. He doesn't need another person beating him down so I decided to keep it to myself. I am okay with you saying what you said. I'd like to hear it.

He does NOT get how the hobby works. I do get how this works and it is not a hobby. It is more so the preying on vulnerable people to get money and sex (the women prey on the men and the men prey on the women). A hobby this is not but to make everyone feel better it is called such but at it's core this is not a hobby.

He has nothing Good or Positive to say to anyone about anything at this time. He is a joyless, angry and disappointed man. Let's just ignore his jaded posts, and move forward. Are you sure about this? Are you sure I have NOTHING positive or good to say about anyone? I imagine you know me that well. You just never know we may have met before...once...what one seems here is not what one may truly be. ijs

Sadly it appears as if he needs alcohol rehab and/or a psychiatric evaluation. Knowing this I am not going to engage in any attacks on him. Being that I don't drink I am not sure that alcohol rehab would help me much. While one may express a differing opinion that does not make him an alcoholic nor does it make him insane...it simply means he has a different opinion.
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:18 AM   #125
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Jayhawker;1055765144]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Yes, I did ask all of you to be nice to this man. I'm still asking that, just in a way where you just cease all communication with him. I appreciate you for your assistance. I can only hope they listen.

There is a lot more to his story. One evening I laid it all out here, let someone read it, felt too much like a turd and then erased the whole thing ultimately leaving him a positive comment. He doesn't need another person beating him down so I decided to keep it to myself. I am okay with you saying what you said. I'd like to hear it.

He does NOT get how the hobby works. I do get how this works and it is not a hobby. It is more so the preying on vulnerable people to get money and sex (the women prey on the men and the men prey on the women). A hobby this is not but to make everyone feel better it is called such but at it's core this is not a hobby.

He has nothing Good or Positive to say to anyone about anything at this time. He is a joyless, angry and disappointed man. Let's just ignore his jaded posts, and move forward. Are you sure about this? Are you sure I have NOTHING positive or good to say about anyone? I imagine you know me that well. You just never know we may have met before...once...what one seems here is not what one may truly be. ijs

Sadly it appears as if he needs alcohol rehab and/or a psychiatric evaluation. Knowing this I am not going to engage in any attacks on him. Being that I don't drink I am not sure that alcohol rehab would help me much. While one may express a differing opinion that does not make him an alcoholic nor does it make him insane...it simply means he has a different opinion.

Blah blah blah blah blah
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #126
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wow, did the ground water in Kansas get tainted and cause fucktards to fight imaginary windmills?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:42 PM   #127
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That be me good sir, but you knew that now didn't you? Thank You (once again) for stirring the pot when something has to do with me LOL. Thought you accepted my apology (for being 30 mins late to see you of which you falsely call a NCNS), yet every chance you get you take a stab at me. Tisk, Tisk...

Back on topic:
Yes, I did ask all of you to be nice to this man. I'm still asking that, just in a way where you just cease all communication with him.

There is a lot more to his story. One evening I laid it all out here, let someone read it, felt too much like a turd and then erased the whole thing ultimately leaving him a positive comment. He doesn't need another person beating him down so I decided to keep it to myself.

In A Nut Shell...
He does NOT get how the hobby works.

He has nothing Good or Positive to say to anyone about anything at this time. He is a joyless, angry and disappointed man. Let's just ignore his jaded posts, and move forward.

Sometimes we all just need a little Mercy, even when we do not deserve it. I'm just trying to think of those silly bracelets that say "WWJD", and I'm trying very hard to do that lol.

Sadly it appears as if he needs alcohol rehab and/or a psychiatric evaluation. Knowing this I am not going to engage in any attacks on him.

So bluegrana, does that answer your snide remark hidden in the form of a question?
If it isnt The Professor of Prostitution herself...... Why would anyone listen to you and be nice to or stop communicating with someone just because you said so??? I mean, who the fuck are you? I dont believe Bluegrana is making snide remarks to you Dahlia, he merely pointed out that someone just asked everyone to be nice to 'whats his name' in another thread and now this same someone (YOU) just said everyone should stop communicating with 'whats his name'....

You stir the pot better than most Dahlia. You think you know every fuckin thing and call people out in your multi page posts all the time. I know Bluegrana and he is a nice guy. Just chill the fuck out.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #128
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Once again this thread has drifted off topic ....and the topic is about an NBA policy. So please keep the comments focused on that.

There's no need for anything else in here.

Thank you.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:54 PM   #129
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Gemma, for someone that has stirred up enough drama and BS here and at aspd, you have no room to be talking.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #130
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
If it isnt The Professor of Prostitution herself...... Why would anyone listen to you and be nice to or stop communicating with someone just because you said so??? I mean, who the fuck are you? I dont believe Bluegrana is making snide remarks to you Dahlia, he merely pointed out that someone just asked everyone to be nice to 'whats his name' in another thread and now this same someone (YOU) just said everyone should stop communicating with 'whats his name'....

You stir the pot better than most Dahlia. You think you know every fuckin thing and call people out in your multi page posts all the time. I know Bluegrana and he is a nice guy. Just chill the fuck out.
I'm Batman lol.

I will not engage in a battle with you. You are an EXTREMELY negative person, and I have no interest in bickering with someone like you.

Have a Great Day Gemma

Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:17 PM   #131
Guest030219
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Dahlia, I remember your original post that you took down. Like I said then, I didn't find anything wrong with it.
Guest030219 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #132
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Gemma, you always make sense babe. Keep telling it like it is.
I miss your cute sexy ass

It's Friday Y'all, go out and have some fun
I am gonna try to get laid for free tonight lol
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:14 AM   #133
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Gemma, for someone that has stirred up enough drama and BS here and at aspd, you have no room to be talking.
I loved aspd yo!

Quote:
I'm Batman lol.

I will not engage in a battle with you. You are an EXTREMELY negative person, and I have no interest in bickering with someone like you.

Have a Great Day Gemma
Oh batman, I dont want to battle with you. You are batman. I'm just Gemma.

AND, Of course I am negative! Bills were just paid and I have to renew my vehicle tags this month and my pool is a bitch to clean. Plus my nails are in dire need of a manicure and I just got a fuckin zit on my chin. Not to mention, my dryer ate my thong panties! Again. Dammit.

Take care wikihow woman.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women