Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2015, 04:02 PM   #121
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
That was a great response. You bitch slapped that ignorant slut!!
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, are you also planning to give COIdiot a blow job while you're down there kissing his goat smellin' ass?

COIdiot -----> <----- JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:03 PM   #122
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I didn't say anything about race, you did. It plays no role in my argument.

The vast majority of heterosexuals entering into their first marriage are doing so with the intention of having children . Many fail because of medical issues they spend a small fortune trying to fix. Others adopt.

Yes, there is a "benefits package" (or was) associated with being married. Like all "benefits packages" I am against those who don't "pay in." Homosexuals for the large part won't pay in.

I work with both gays and lesbians in a Fortune 500 company. Some of them are in the closet, most aren't and some are simply discreet. A few want to get married or have been married (to a homosexual) but none want to have children. Many don't want to get married but want to put someone on their insurance. I don't blame them. If their friend was HIV+ and treatment was financially out of reach I can see them claiming them. If I was single and not in good conscious I could "sell" my benefits package for a quite tidy amount.

Again the purpose of marriage is to have and raise children. You and the Supreme Court have convoluted it.

Yes, of course. It's all about scamming the insurance company. Hence my reference to your intolerance for blacks as well as gays, they are all trying scam and get something for nothing? Or, at least, that's how you try to justify treating them differently and denying them equal treatment under the law. whatever lets you justify it to yourself man. Makes no difference to me....but don't fucking deny it you shitbird.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:04 PM   #123
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Imagine the dilemmas created by this law.
Actually it is not "a law," but it has generated some problems in the future. Speaking of "fraud,' .... will "partners" who were unable to be "married" because of "government" prohibitions against it, be "grandfathered in" for SS benefits even though they haven't been "married" long enough but can get married NOW that they were deprived of the opportunity to be married long enough for the benefits due to an unConstitutional prohibition.

Will the "new spouse" be able to claim "retroactive" community property to the beginning of the relationship, because the two were unConstitutionally deprived of the opportunity to be married and accummulate community property interests in their respective estates...
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #124
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Ha ha, yeah I can't wait for that one.

How long did it take you to think that one up, you fucking simpleton?
How long does it take you to come when another tranny sticks his dick up your ass?

Took me thirty seconds to come up with that one, you fucking degenerate. That is about 10 times the amount of time it would take me to flatten your punk bitch face with one well placed punch.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:14 PM   #125
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually it is not "a law," but it has generated some problems in the future. Speaking of "fraud,' .... will "partners" who were unable to be "married" because of "government" prohibitions against it, be "grandfathered in" for SS benefits even though they haven't been "married" long enough but can get married NOW that they were deprived of the opportunity to be married long enough for the benefits due to an unConstitutional prohibition. Will the "new spouse" be able to claim "retroactive" community property to the beginning of the relationship, because the two were unConstitutionally deprived of the opportunity to be married and accummulate community property interests in their respective estates...
You make a really great points. Under common law marriage, the dependent gay person gets half the property of the other little gay person.

The back claims against corporations for retroactive benefits will be enormous. I can see the advertisements and the sanctimonious pronouncements coming!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:36 PM   #126
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Imagine the dilemmas created by this law. A gay man has a friend who is HIV positive. He creates a sham marriage to milk Starbucks for the marriage benefits of paid medical for the hugely expensive treatments.

Starbucks sniffs this out and goes to civil court to recover their payments, and criminal court for fraud. To prove it isn't a sham, he needs to prove he has been fucking a gay man with HIV. He will have a hard time getting cock after that!!!!
lol, a heterosexual male can get aids, and his female friend who works at Starbuck's can create a sham marriage for the medical benefits.

But this okay with you because it is a straight man and woman?

It's hard to make a point when you are just flat out wrong backing a bible and a god that can't be validated.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:45 PM   #127
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
lol, a heterosexual male can get aids, and his female friend who works at Starbuck's can create a sham marriage for the medical benefits.

But this okay with you because it is a straight man and woman?
No
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 06:48 PM   #128
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Imagine the dilemmas created by this law. A gay man has a friend who is HIV positive. He creates a sham marriage to milk Starbucks for the marriage benefits of paid medical for the hugely expensive treatments.

Starbucks sniffs this out and goes to civil court to recover their payments, and criminal court for fraud. To prove it isn't a sham, he needs to prove he has been fucking a gay man with HIV. He will have a hard time getting cock after that!!!!
Sounds like you're describing the woomby and shammy relationship. They're not above scamming someone for their "right" to pack fudge, get HIV and make the rest of us pay for it with higher healthcare costs due to the fraud.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 07:13 PM   #129
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
How long does it take you to come when another tranny sticks his dick up your ass?

Took me thirty seconds to come up with that one, you fucking degenerate. That is about 10 times the amount of time it would take me to flatten your punk bitch face with one well placed punch.
Damn JL you are talking smack again, be sure to invite him to Love field...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 07:21 PM   #130
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Answer my question, WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian? Why do you hold gays to a standard that you not only refuse to hold, but but brag about breaking? I will tell you why. You are a phony hypocrite. According to the Bible, which you pretend to believe, any sex outside of marriage is a sin. Why should gays be ashamed of their "sin" while you are proud of yours, and even boast about it? What makes you so much better than gays that you can judge them, but hold yourself blameless?

Oh, and before I forget, have you turned over those threatening pms yet? Or did you miss the part about "Thou shalt not lie?"
I have answered your question nimwit- there's a big difference between the two- as I stated a million times- based on my religious belief I totally accept my sins- I have never justified my actions or said I am holy or free from sin- YOU made that implication. Homosexuals who were for legalization are justifying their actions and are making excuses for their behavior- they want everyone to think that their behavior is natural or godly- which it isn't- do you see the difference?
I am not trying to get prostitution legalized nor have I stated anywhere that the act is ok. You are too stupid to see the difference- heck let's all murderer's and rapist go free since all sin is equal. Show me again where I said I am proud of my sin you fucking lying POS- I am man enough to admit what I am doing is not positive in the eyes of God- can you say the same you fucking old prick?

Also, all SINS are not EQUAl: Jesus clearly taught that there is a difference in the level of sins that we can commit. So, we can conclude there are sins that are worse than others by nature. We could easily say, for example, that stealing a paperclip is not as bad as murdering a group of people.

There are many verses to back up this belief that all sins are not equal. Here are some of them:
Matthew 12:31-32 (NIV)
31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come
John 19:11 (NIV)
Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”
Matthew 7:3 (NIV)
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"
The idea that "all sins are equal in God's eyes" comes from the idea that any one sin will lead to death. If we commit a single sin, we are as guilty (in God's eyes) as if we had committed the worst sin--regardless of which sin we committed.
It's based on the idea that God's holiness is so extreme, that even one transgression is greater than he can accept. This idea is supported with two key verses
James 2:10 (NIV)
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.
Romans 3:23 (NIV)
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
The argument goes, therefore, that if even the smallest sin prevents us from attaining the perfection that God calls us to seek, then that one single sin is as great as the worst sin.

Pick up your Bible and know what you are reading before you ask me something COG.

In terms of sending pm's- I will not take your bait- you obviously know if I turn over any pm's to an outside source that by ECCIE rules it's grounds for points or to be banned, Obviously, you want me to slip and say I sent an attorney your pm's so I can incriminate myself- I am too smart for you- you old worthless POS- but keep stalking and harassing me- you will be in a world of legal trouble that you won't dig yourself out of- you have been duly warned to stop the harassment ad personal agendas.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:13 PM   #131
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am too smart for you- you old worthless POS- but keep stalking and harassing me- you will be in a world of legal trouble that you won't dig yourself out of- you have been duly warned to stop the harassment ad personal agendas.
I really loved that last bit there - I'm sure COG did too!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:52 PM   #132
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
I really loved that last bit there - I'm sure COG did too!
DSK you never answered my question- re you a lawyer of Jewish descent?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:00 PM   #133
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Another victory for the liberal sheep that welcome ever government
intrusion into their lives.

Orwell's nightmare vision of a totalitarian secular society on schedule.... Check
Give or take a couple decades.

States rights, the vote, concepts as foreign as a star in some
distant galaxy.

Do sheep really have to be trained or are they already predisposed??
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:18 AM   #134
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WeeEndowed, the white, hypocritical, God Fauxing Christian, that was the best piece of hypocritical self righteousness I've seen from you in a long time. You are better than gays because you want to keep your sin illegal. Isn't that two sins? Fornication AND breaking the law? That makes you better than a homosexual? What a riot!

I'm not stalking you. You post, I respond. That's how this board works. And you said you were going to turn over the pms to the mods. Have you done so?

In the Book of Acts, when Paul met with Peter and James to clarify what was expected from the Gentile Christians with respect to Jewish law, Paul said they told him they should not eat meat sacrificed to idols, and to abstain from sexual immorality. Which Paul said they were happy to comply. Peter didn't distinguish various levels of sexual immorality. It appears he considered it all the same. You don't. Argue with Peter, then.

You are a lying, phony, hypocritical, self righteous, self loathing Pharisee Christian. You want others to maintain standards you don't even try to maintain. Have you ever repented? No. Because repentance means to turn away from. You run toward your sin and then brag about.

I don't give a rat's ass what you believe, but if you are going to claim to be one thing, yet do the opposite, you're a lying hypocrite. Which you are. It makes life very difficult for you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:20 AM   #135
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
That was a great response. You bitch slapped that ignorant slut!!
Yeah. And his meltdown is even funnier. He's such a pathetic moron.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women