Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2023, 02:55 PM   #121
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Every “journalist”, law enforcement agency, lawyer and prosecutor in America has been digging dirt on Trump for going on a decade and they’ve come up with bupkis. Ona is convinced he did SOMETHING and should be arrested just because. Sorry man, that’s not how it works in the USA. Move to Russia, China, or North Korea. Those guys definitely play by your rule book.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 02:58 PM   #122
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Trump Truths

Remember, Michael Cohen was a lawyer who also represented clients other than me, and who did business transactions for himself, like Taxi Cab Medallions, etc. I had nothing to do with his outside businesses. On three separate occasions, Cohen asked me to grant him a Presidential Pardon on events having to do with these outside interests. I said, correctly, “NO.” Sometime after that he became a Fake Storyteller, and began to lie about events!

In the history of our Country there cannot have been a more damaged or less credible witness at trial than fully disbarred lawyer and felon, Michael Cohen. The Southern District of New York (SDNY) wrote a scathing assessment of him, including, “Michael Cohen is a lawyer who, rather than setting an example of respect for the law, instead chose to break the law, repeatedly over many years & in a variety of ways…Each of his crimes involved deception,” & deception & lying is what he is doing here!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 03:04 PM   #123
bambino
Valued Poster

Over 8 million people live in New York city and exactly TWO of them came out to protest against Trump while 20 or so members of the MSM filmed it.

The media is lying and is the enemy of the people!

https://rumble.com/v2e5ifa-8-million...e-out-to-.html
�� @dailyrealtimenews
Old 03-21-2023, 03:42 PM   #124
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlink View Post
Today is Tuesday

Trump lied his ass off again
Well, he’ll be indicted tomorrow. He missed it by a day. At least Braggs star witness was thoroughly trashed yesterday. So there’s that.
Old 03-21-2023, 07:17 PM   #125
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

What did we learn?

Democrats hate Orange Turd with a passion and try to get him on bullshit.

Orange Turds fans are almost as worked up as he was on March 15th, making them more loyal to their Orange Turd.

And lastly, He again refers to Stormy Daniels as horseface, again reminding women why they hate him and why he’ll lose to Mr Dementia again

Super
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 10:02 PM   #126
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No need for YOU to do insults, mate.

... YOU voted for "Mr. Dementia"... How's that workin' out for ya?

... Let's see what happens Wednesday.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 11:33 PM   #127
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Police can’t justifiably shoot people because they won’t “back the fuck off”. That’s not how it works.
Exactly.

We have some very poorly informed people here if they believe otherwise. They have no clue what is justifiable force and basic rules of engagement are from a law enforcement perspective. The coward who shot her was not in any danger - he was actually hiding behind a door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Please…spare me your holier than thou bullshit. I’ve seen you and a couple others here belittling the Ukraines who are being slaughtered. You laugh and get excited like giddy teenagers at Baldwin killing someone without giving one thought to the lady killed. All your political one sided crap is just that, more turds to flush down with the Orange one.

This bitch was a traitor like all the rest. If someone breaks into my place of business or home, I’m shooting the motherfucker. Yes, they should have killed more of them. This is a line that was crossed that should have been dealt with much harsher.
Utterly despicable that you believe they should have killed more - and that you are celebrating that this innocent woman was killed because you hate Trump. It speaks volumes about you.

And please post the exact quote and link where you say I celebrated Ukrainian's being killed or where I celebrated a woman being killed by Alex Baldwin. Come on, post the EXACT QUOTE with a link

You know you can't because I NEVER did that. You are making it up to try to cover for your own words.

Despicable

More pertinent to the subject at hand:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegeCordick View Post
I think that criminal codes needs to be observed and adhered to for people in public office. The fact that someone has held a public office shouldn't matter.
I don't disagree with you on that point but you do realize that is NOT what is happening here with Trump. The Soros bought local DA is making up a charge that has no legal basis and that is not even part of his jurisdiction. The Feds refused to pursue it because it was not a crime. The FEC did not pursue it because it was not a campaign finance violation. And even if someone believed paying a private legal settlement with one's OWN money (not campaign funds) was a crime, the penalty is a simple fine:

Barack Obama violates campaign finance laws— fine.

Bill Clinton pays off a woman $850k in hush money while President— fine.

Hillary Clinton uses campaign money to fund Steele Dossier— fine.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 11:53 PM   #128
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
I don't understand you people. I linked before to what amounted to a mob of people trying to break through a barricaded door inside the Capitol building, and one of them got shot dead, but how the heck doesn't that count for being an unruly mob trying to overthrow the government?
This is just laughable.

A mob trying to overthrow the government? With what exactly? Flags, banners and a buffalo hat?

Are you that ill informed that you think a small group of mainly unarmed protestors were going to literally overthrow the government with the most well equipped armed forces on earth?
Really? And how were they going to accomplish this?

Come on, explain it for "you people"
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 05:55 AM   #129
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
mainly unarmed protestors
So you admit that some were armed. Finally some progress.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 06:05 AM   #130
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
He meant Antifa. Funny the FBI hasn’t caught the supposed pipe bombers.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:29 AM   #131
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post

Right! 'armed' can mean anything from a semi, to a pistol, to a baseball bat to a rock. If what you hold in your hand can cause injury via a point, a tip, a slash, or with a blunt strike, you are armed.

Those peaceful semi-unarmed protestors couldn't break a glass window if they were unarmed.

And anyone who is a guard, officer, or soldier who is armed, trying to hold down a hallway from a mob who is trying to break through a barricaded door is absolutely in the right to open fire. The person had reason to feel that their life was in danger. The officer who shot the protestor was in the right.

That, among other things, is why Trump should be given a matching orange jumpsuit to match his facial makeup
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:50 AM   #132
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/14575

Back on track
Old 03-22-2023, 07:57 AM   #133
Big Daddy Joe
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
The person had reason to feel that their life was in danger. The officer who shot the protestor was in the right.

That, among other things, is why Trump should be given a matching orange jumpsuit to match his facial makeup
Both sides of this argument seem to be missing something, it not about the officer in question being in fear for his life.
This is about that police force that guards the capitol guarding and protecting the house and members of Congress they swore an oath to protect no matter what side of the aisle they are on.
There were plenty of trump republicans hiding from that crowd.
They had every right to open fire, and more should have done so.
Go ahead and attack the simple cop on the street with a flag poles rocks a bat or fire extinguisher or many other of the ad hoc weapons being used that day and you will get yourself shot!
Had the national guard actually shown up that day they certainly would have and rightfully so opened fire on the crowd.
Had it actually been antifa, and the protesters been black there would have been helicopter gunships and mini guns mowing them down.
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 07:59 AM   #134
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/14577

This is not a J/6 thread. Start another one if that’s what you want to talk about, or post in an older one.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:59 AM   #135
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... No need for YOU to do insults, mate.

... YOU voted for "Mr. Dementia"... How's that workin' out for ya?

... Let's see what happens Wednesday.

#### Salty
Since YOU brought it up, I didn’t vote for Mr Dementia. Or as u guys label him “senile Biden”. I’m Republican. You would call me RINO since I hate Orange Turd.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women