Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60865
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #121
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
I think everyone has very good points. There isn't a wrong answer here, especially to a difficult question. If you ladies figure this one out perfectly, you can all retire comfortably in a couple of years. Yes, the economy sucks big time. I myself have been unemployed off and last couple of years, not knowing when and where my next dollar was coming from. Yes, I am sure that it is hard for especially those providers that depend on the hobby as their main source of income to make ends meet. Yes, on an hourly basis what you ladies make may not work out to what it is hyped up to be. But, as someone on this board says, this is supposed to be a hobby for us men, but it is a business for you ladies. And business is tough all over.

So how does a business obtain and keep consistently repeating customers? Just as with any small business, you need to be competitive with price and service that you offer (value). You need to decide who your customers are going to be, and target those individuals or group. You can't be everything to everyone. Keep up with the times, and keep yourself kept up (you can't sell outdated, obsolete or irrelevant product or services). Get to know your customers. If you want regulars, you need to know what days, hours work best for them to schedule a session. You need to know when you can safely contact them, and when you need to leave them alone. You need to know how to make them feel special without being fake. You need to figure out how to flirt with them and be their favorite without being clingy. You need to know which other ladies are on his favorite list, and how often he goes through the list before your normal turn comes up (chances are, the references he gave you are his regulars, and of course theres is P411). You may even get to know the other ladies on his favorite list, and if you have to cancel for some reason (like Aunt Flo suddenly visited), suggest someone already on his favorite list to take your place!

I don't know that undercutting the competition purely price wise is that necessary. (I am going get crucified by the guys here.) I just want to know that I am not being taken to the cleaners, or be made a victim. It is probably more important to match the services and the type experience (whether it's GFE, PSE, sensual, just plain fucking, etc.) with the price. By the time I decide I can treat myself to a $300 session, I've already made the price decision. If I decide I can only to $150 for HH this week, then I've made a different decision. I just have to match the best service and compatibility to me for the price point. I would much rather pay $300 consciously, and would be likely to repeat, rather than being subjected to upsell after I made the $150 decision and end up with $300. Yes, times are tough, and there are young girls offering supposedly the same menu at cheaper prices. But really, sometimes you want a $50 filet at a nice French restaurant with all of the art and mastery it takes to cook that chunk of meat, and other times, you just want steak at Sirloin Stockade, and at other times, you order a steak at Bone Daddy's, not for the steak but for the view.

You ladies need to know or figure out who (target market) you want as regulars, what price the market will bear, what services are wanted by that market, and how to reach that market. Do you want to be a shotgun (volume) or a rifle shot (targeted).

I will share my personal method to my madness. I am a little hesitant, since it is personal, but I guess there is no magic or great big secret that is that unique or odd, so here goes.

I, like many others have a "favorites list". I try to keep the list small, but as with a kid in an ice cream shop with many flavors, the smallest I've been able to keep this list is maybe about 4~5 ladies. Some of these ladies are in the upper price range, and I like to see them when I really want to feel like I am pampering myself. Others may be the girl next door type that I feel comfortable with, and can count on having great sex and companionship with every time. I have ladies in the list that are more adventurous that I can experiment with, but I have also had ladies that at first only provided limited menu (example, cbj and not bbbj). Of course everything was priced accordingly, but price was probably more a factor in the initial appointment, and not so much once on the favorite list. These are the ladies that I would like to be pampered by, and don't mind pampering if I can.

Then I have a "to do list". This is a list, mental or otherwise I have that I would like to try next opportunity. This could be a from a great review someone wrote, an ad that I saw, or someone that just caught my eyes. This list also includes someone I have seen before, but because they are from out of town, or because schedules usually don't work out, it is more of an opportunistic event for me to schedule.

Then there is the "just happened". This is not a list, but purely impulsive. Could be from short notice appointment because I suddenly have time/opportunity available, and the lady's ad just happened to pop up somewhere when I was looking. It could be because someone cancelled on me. It could be I needed instant gratification. It could be a combination of sudden urge, opportunity and availability of someone on the "to do list" (not necessarily on the top).

So, during any given "normal" month, I have a mixture of a few "favorites", one or two "to-do's" and maybe a "just happened". Ok, now that I've bared my soul, hopefully my "favorites" will be kind, understanding and tolerant of me! Which, btw is the key to keeping a stable of regular consistent clients. I love you all!

This is an outstanding post!

Nicely done, austinkboy. Nicely done.

Old 09-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #122
rocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I would say that pretty much sums it up.
My feelings exactly. Now, lets all get drunk
and screw.

Rocker
Old 09-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #123
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

If there is a market with overpriced product/high cost producers then low cost producers/lower priced product will move in and take advantage of that market. That is what Dallas providers are doing. Amber's advice is to take advantage of other markets where you can be competive, and if you can do this then its the move to make. Otherwise you probably need to re-price or improve your service to stay competive in this market...
Old 09-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #124
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physica...attractiveness

Interesting piece.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #125
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
Then get ready to TRAVEL!!! get out of Texas the big money is not here...you want to to make $350 to $500 an hr...then go to New York, Boston, Chicago, LA, Washington State, DC, Florida, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Minneapolis (just to name a few)

Having lived in several of these places and visited others, I am going to have to call bullshit! onthis one. The economy is in worse shape in some of these places than here. Also, some of the best sessions I have had have been in some of the cities you listed, and at much lower rates than you are quoting. 5 days a month in SF, sorry, but no way.

One thing that I didn't see mentioned is availability. I see 3 providers post ads, and would really like to see them, but they are available 10-4 Monday-Friday. Great, but I am working then. When I have had time to meet for some reason they were not available.

Another on e who posted in this thread has had ads for Saturday 9pm - ? and some time on Sunday. I read those on Saturday, and think - it would be cool to see her, but 9PM sucks. On Sunday, I have already moved on.

It's like some providres only have hours that work for guys who are unemployed or rich and not working. Sorry, but I don't think many of either of those groups are looking for dates on this website.

Being more fliexible with scheduling would probably make a big difference. Otherwise, I don't even think about you even during hours that you are available.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:01 PM   #126
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Well wicked milf showed up so we must be biting a chord somewhere.

I wonder if there was a thread posted in other powder rooms around the state blowing this thread out of proportion and asking ladies to come to this forum and make those empty promises never to visit.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #127
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

This is closed as the OP requests.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women