Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #121
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Once again you lie through your teeth, you cocksucking, motherfucking, blue balled bitch.
How does my post;

"The United States Park Police shown are members (for the most part) of the Uniformed Guard Force, an unarmed guard force.

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing withaccess and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Park_Police

Not quite riot police by most definitions of the term"

slight their weapons? Just because you and your fellow douche-bags call them riot police doesn't make it true.

You move farther from relevance by the post.
You-be-a-douche-bag.

Answer the above question. Defend your lie you lying scumbag.

Answer the question and prove you're not the ball licking scumbag liar everyone thinks you are.

I know you are afraid to answer. Everyone knows it.

Your hubris will only push you so far, I guess.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #122
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

In the case of ECCIE vs. IBIdiot, the jury finds the defendant, IBIdiot, to be a lying, pigheaded piece of shit.

You continue to roll in the sty with anybody who approaches you, and if no one approaches you, you roll in your own shit alone.

Pathetic asshole!

seek help.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:47 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You-be-a-douche-bag.

Answer the question and prove you're not the ball licking scumbag liar everyone thinks you are.

It proves that you're a congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher, and that the argument was started in Rock18's thread and continued in this thread. This is what you posted in the Rock18's original thread:

Quote:

The United States Park Police shown are members (for the most part) of the Uniformed Guard Force, an unarmed guard force.

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing with access and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

Not quite riot police by most definitions of the term.
Quote:

"The United States Park Police shown are members (for the most part) of the Uniformed Guard Force, an unarmed guard force.

"The USPP also oversees the Uniformed Guard Force which provides many urban National Park Service establishments with unarmed security guard and patrol services usually dealing withaccess and pass controls, key control, security patrols of buildings and facilities and assisting both the USPP and members of the public."

Not quite riot police by most definitions of the term"

slight their weapons? Just because you and your fellow douche-bags call them riot police doesn't make it true.

You move farther from relevance by the post.

You, MasterDickMuncher, posted the above comment in this thread. To support your POV about the officers' equipment, MasterDickMuncher, you posted essentially the same post about the officers' equipment in two threads about the officers' equipment which you now claim are in no way related. That fact proves you are a congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher. And despite you're lies, MasterDickMuncher, many of those officers ARE wearing riot gear, and they are armed with RIOT batons.

Quote:
You-be-a-douche-bag.

You're the one arguing that none of the officers are wearing riot gear and armed with riot batons, MasterDickMuncher, in the face of photographs that show the officers ARE wearing riot gear and ARE armed with riot batons. You're a liar, MasterDickMuncher. Case closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I B Idiot
Yes, you are an idiot, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #124
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Classic Corpy Meltdown psychosis... SEVEN times he calls Munchmasterman "MasterDickMuncher" in the same post. SEVEN TIMES!!! Nobody else even uses that "pet name" for MM.

Welcome to DAY TEN OF IBIDIOTS OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN!

Keep those cards and letters coming in folks! You are witnessing history!
Old 10-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #125
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Classic Corpy Meltdown psychosis... SEVEN times he calls Munchmasterman "MasterDickMuncher" in the same post. SEVEN TIMES!!! Nobody else even uses that "pet name" for MM.

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/dementia/a/aa990714.htm

In conversation they may repeat the same piece of information 20 times, remaining wholly unaware that they are repeating the same thing in absolutely stereotyped expression.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #126
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Here is how it works in the real world.

I call you a liar.
I show the comment I claim you lied about (almost too many to choose from).
I provide proof of your lie.
Not just me saying you lied (which is your favorite method as you seldom have proof of your claims) but showing verifiable proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You, MasterDickMuncher, posted the above comment in this thread. To support your POV about the officers' equipment, MasterDickMuncher, you posted essentially the same post about the officers' equipment in two threads about the officers' equipment which you now claim are in no way related. Where is that claim? Can you show it? Of course not. Just another lie.That fact proves you are a congenital liar, MasterDickMuncher. And despite you're lies, MasterDickMuncher, many of those officers ARE wearing riot gear, and they are armed with RIOT batons.
In your haste to lie (by fact and omission), you left out this part,
"Full fledged? The vast majority of the officers are carrying a single piece of "riot" gear. A baton. Where is their body armor? Their side arms? Their face shields? Their arm carried shields? Their gas masks?

No matter what you say, the USPP are not used as riot police. Never. Not once."

You're the one arguing that none of the officers are wearing riot gear and armed with riot batons, MasterDickMuncher, in the face of photographs that show the officers ARE wearing riot gear and ARE armed with riot batons. You're a liar, MasterDickMuncher. Case closed.
Where did I say none had on "riot gear"? In the quote you knew proved you a liar and which you chose to ignore, it's right there.
(see above "Full fledged? The vast majority of the officers are carrying a single piece of "riot" gear. A baton. Where is their body armor? Their side arms? Their face shields? Their arm carried shields? Their gas masks?

No matter what you say, the USPP are not used as riot police. Never. Not once.")

Yes, you are an idiot, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
I know you hate being proven a liar, but I like doing it.

Heaven help me....I love doing it.

A true guilty pleasure.

Our Hubris poster child, you-be-a-douche-bag.

Hubris. Hence to be known as I.B.H.

Let's stomp it out in our life time.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #127
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

If being the cocksucker's lightening rod keeps him from going postal, how can I shrink from my civic duty?

It's obvious he is on the edge and the slightest push will send him to a grade school with a rifle.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #128
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Naw... He's afraid of his own shadow.

My prediction is that he'll go over the edge and have to be brought back to reality by ECCIE staff again. Then he'll leave in a late-model HUFF and we won't hear from him for four to six weeks while he pouts.

Rinse and repeat... Again and again and again and again.

He's teetering on the edge now, MM.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #129
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
CBJ7 was deriding "bicycle helmets" and "shin guards" to detract from what most of those officers DID have, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: those officers carried weapons in the form of riot batons! Plus, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, despite CBJ7's ignorant and derisive ridicule, many of those officers were, in fact, wearing full riot gear -- with helmets and face shields.
Just how stupid are you? Wait, don't answer that. It will just be another lie.

CJ7 was ridiculing the use of biker helmets because they offer little protection. The fact that ANOTHER cop is wearing a real riot helmet does NOT change the stupidity of the biker helmets.

If the driver of a car is not wearing a seat belt, but the other three passengers are, would you say that those other seat belts protect the driver in any way? No, you wouldn't. It is stupid not to wear a seat belt and you don't get vicarious protection from the passengers who are wearing them.

Yet, that is the argument you just made about the other cops wearing real riot gear. Because you are an idiot liar who never admits begin wrong. Typical Confederate nostalgist.

And a riot baton doesn't help either. If your head is unprotected, it's unprotected. You can't hit everyone before at least one of them hits you. That's why you need a real helmet, not just a weapon

Don't you understand that tranny fucker?

And it is also irrelevant who they were lining up against.

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #130
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

DAY TEN continues... HIGHLIGHTS: IBIdiot gets his ASS handed to him in every single thread in which he's stated an opinion and then retreated behind name selling, dodging and lying.

Never before have so many handed so few their ass so often... Didn't Churchill say that?

Notable -- none of the usual suspects: GIrlyturd, Whiny, IBIdiot, HatingSlunt, etc., have stood up to defend IBIdiot's position as representative of their own.

Big fucking surprise.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #131
CJ7
Valued Poster

one of the few cops with a helmet and face shield had his cop pants tucked into his high top Reeboks ...

in case he needed to split in a hurry from all of those 90 year old vets that weren't there ,.. safety first!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #132
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
DAY TEN continues... HIGHLIGHTS: IBIdiot gets his ASS handed to him in every single thread in which he's stated an opinion and then retreated behind name selling, dodging and lying.

Never before have so many handed so few their ass so often... Didn't Churchill say that?

Notable -- none of the usual suspects: GIrlyturd, Whiny, IBIdiot, HatingSlunt, etc., have stood up to defend IBIdiot's position as representative of their own.

Big fucking surprise.
If you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #133
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Just how stupid are you? Wait, don't answer that. It will just be another lie.

CJ7 was ridiculing the use of biker helmets because they offer little protection. The fact that ANOTHER cop is wearing a real riot helmet does NOT change the stupidity of the biker helmets.

If the driver of a car is not wearing a seat belt, but the other three passengers are, would you say that those other seat belts protect the driver in any way? No, you wouldn't. It is stupid not to wear a seat belt and you don't get vicarious protection from the passengers who are wearing them.

Yet, that is the argument you just made about the other cops wearing real riot gear. Because you are an idiot liar who never admits begin wrong. Typical Confederate nostalgist.

And a riot baton doesn't help either. If your head is unprotected, it's unprotected. You can't hit everyone before at least one of them hits you. That's why you need a real helmet, not just a weapon

Don't you understand that tranny fucker?

And it is also irrelevant who they were lining up against.

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.
Some people bring happiness wherever they go; you bring happiness whenever you go.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #134
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Notice that NOBODY mentioned you Simple Jack. You may be a bigger idiot than him, but at least you're inert. (Look it up, retard!)
Old 10-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #135
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
one of the few cops with a helmet and face shield had his cop pants tucked into his high top Reeboks ...

in case he needed to split in a hurry from all of those 90 year old vets that weren't there ,.. safety first!
You have such a big mouth; you could eat a banana sideways.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women