Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2015, 07:57 PM   #121
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
You're confusing choice of sexual orientation with choice of sexual partner. You may be able to force a bisexual to choose to have sex with only one gender, but you cannot force a bisexual to quit being attracted to both genders, just as you cannot force a heterosexual to quit being attracted to the opposite gender, or a homosexual to quit being attracted to the same gender. Except for rape, who you have sex with is always a choice. What gender you find attractive is not, and that applies consistently across the entire continuum of sexual orientation.
Even if you can't force bisexuals to quit being attracted to both genders, you should be able to help them through counseling to control their urges - especially since it doesn't mean complete abstinence from sex. What's wrong with treating someone who is 90% straight and doesn't want to fuck up his/her hetero marriage? We treat anger issues, eating disorders, sex, drug and alcohol addictions, etc. with varying degrees of success. Why should we let the gay fascists tell bisexuals they can't be treated?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #122
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I've never been beat up in my fucking life. Keep trying, shitbird
Are you trying to be funny? Just today, you were beat up (again) in multiple threads. And the sick part is you keep coming back for more beatings.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:15 PM   #123
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, that's special. From an imbecile with 8500 posts in 8 months. Has 3 whopping reviews of 2 Hos. Combined weight over 320lbs. And look you stupid hick from Arkansas, pigs are a major part of your society. Does this sound familiar, wooooooo pig sooie!

Fucking dumb hick
Bam, please try to be nice to the newly elected 2016 Dipshit of the Year. He is Arnold Ziffel's Little Rock cousin.

His full title is the Freelance Faggot Grubered Odumbo Minion Arkansas Wetback Gloryhole Guru and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks Woomby the Sewer Rat!

That's a mouthful - but he knows how to handle a mouthful!
Old 12-11-2015, 08:58 PM   #124
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, that's special. From an imbecile with 8500 posts in 8 months. Has 3 whopping reviews of 2 Hos. Combined weight over 320lbs. And look you stupid hick from Arkansas, pigs are a major part of your society. Does this sound familiar, wooooooo pig sooie!

Fucking dumb hick
I pointed out somewhere and look at their ages
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM   #125
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just when you thought it couldn't get any shittier...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:26 AM   #126
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Fucking dumb hick
Says the guy with a fatass riding a cow for his avatar. Go fuck yourself, shitmonkey.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 02:27 AM   #127
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Bam, please try to be nice to the newly elected 2016 Dipshit of the Year. He is Arnold Ziffel's Little Rock cousin.

His full title is the Freelance Faggot Grubered Odumbo Minion Arkansas Wetback Gloryhole Guru and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks Woomby the Sewer Rat!

That's a mouthful - but he knows how to handle a mouthful!
Your mom knows how to handle a mouthful. And she liked it.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:28 AM   #128
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I pointed out somewhere and look at their ages
So now older women are out? I've never understood the male fascination with what other men fuck. Why do you give a shit? You fuck what you like, I'll fuck what I like. It's no skin off your old, shriveled nuts either way.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:30 AM   #129
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just when you thought it couldn't get any shittier...
If you're referencing the shitmonkey bambino, I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:25 AM   #130
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Says the guy with a fatass riding a cow for his avatar. Go fuck yourself, shitmonkey.
Your not smart enough to figger out how to post an avatar. My avatar was in jest of old, fat cows that are still posing as HOs. Now go pay some old fat HO you retard. Woooooo pig sooie!

Fuckin stupid hayseed
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 07:43 AM   #131
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Your not smart enough to figger out how to post an avatar. My avatar was in jest of old, fat cows that are still posing as HOs. Now go pay some old fat HO you retard. Woooooo pig sooie!

Fuckin stupid hayseed
And judging by your "expert" reviews, you'll pay for any of them to try and find that shriveled up little mushroom cap hiding within the rolls of your fat, shitmonkey. The skankier the better. Worse yet, you recommend those dirty legged, hygiene-challenged festering slobs to your fellow hobbyists.

You're a fucking disgrace and an untrustworthy mountain of dogshit unworthy of the false recommendations you deliberately use to mislead others.

Now go back to Pissburgh. We've got a ban on all Pissants entering this forum.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 08:44 AM   #132
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And judging by your "expert" reviews, you'll pay for any of them to try and find that shriveled up little mushroom cap hiding within the rolls of your fat, shitmonkey. The skankier the better. Worse yet, you recommend those dirty legged, hygiene-challenged festering slobs to your fellow hobbyists.

You're a fucking disgrace and an untrustworthy mountain of dogshit unworthy of the false recommendations you deliberately use to mislead others.

Now go back to Pissburgh. We've got a ban on all Pissants entering this forum.
Don't beat your porcine chest. You call no shots here. Or anywhere else for that matter. Just like your porker newbie friend, you are stupid, lazy and dirty. Your tribe expelled you at a young age. They knew you where worthless and would be an embarrassment to them. So you found another pig from a far away place. One that you can mentor to someday take your mantle of Dipshit Emeritus. He does have potential. We know you are old, and not very healthy, like your other pig buddy, CJ. But you won't go away quietly. You will grunt and snort like the dirty pig that you are. How sad.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:56 AM   #133
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I think the mods must be asleep. I don't see any political relevance to this classless narrative.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:04 AM   #134
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
I think the mods must be asleep. I don't see any political relevance to this classless narrative.
There never is.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:12 AM   #135
JCM800
Ambassador

Exactly.
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women