Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2016, 05:20 PM   #121
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You can look in your god's ass...I think that's where I left it...

Look at all these people ignoring me so successfully!
Let's take a bully on a hobby board that slams people all of the time. Now take said bully and he's been outed several times. I guess karma is alive and well.

About Champagne Brown and you teasing and tormenting her to hell and back. She's banned while you make a racist comment to her about 40 acres and a mule and you're still here.

How funny would it be if she posted your personal information all over the web, places like Facebook, twitter, etc. Even though I don't approve of any outing of any sort, I would laugh like hell knowing if any one person deserved outing it would be you.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 05:29 PM   #122
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Let's take a bully on a hobby board that slams people all of the time. Now take said bully and he's been outed several times. I guess karma is alive and well.

About Champagne Brown and you teasing and tormenting her to hell and back. She's banned while you make a racist comment to her about 40 acres and a mule and you're still here.

How funny would it be if she posted your personal information all over the web, places like Facebook, twitter, etc. Even though I don't approve of any outing of any sort, I would laugh like hell knowing if any one person deserved outing it would be you.
What puzzles me is why Wakeup is so bothered with CB, seeing as he has openly admitted to not fucking minorities, apart from minorities from Essex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex_girl

Some girls from Essex wear the badge with pride.

Here are a couple of quotes from Wakeup on the race issues:

So if America is not for black people, then what logical course of action should black people follow?

If there's a different set of rules for negroes, it's because they made those rules for themselves...and continue to choose to live under them...
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 05:41 PM   #123
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
...hile you make a racist comment to her about 40 acres and a mule and you're still here.
How was that comment racist?

Quote:
As I foretold...

"The old DJ ... will die. As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!"

So has it come to pass...well done my young apprentice...I can teach you no more...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 07:20 PM   #124
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
the DisneyLand of pootang.
Bahahaha, the Disneyland of pootang! Love it.

As to your other concerns, honey these men have nothing better to do with their lives. Best to ignore it all, get involved in the discussions that actually have merit and just keep yourself surrounded by only the genuine providers and hobbyists.

The asshats can be pretty loud, but there are a lot of genuine people on here as well.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 07:21 PM   #125
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I've notice the dudes that post the most write these least reviews.

Here's the solution.

Stop tripping and get mo pussy.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 07:26 PM   #126
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
I've notice the dudes that post the most write these least reviews.
There's a very specific reason for that...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:11 PM   #127
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Youre always are 2 steps ahead wu. You always have the answers.

Can give us the very specific answer?
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:19 PM   #128
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default I'm well aware luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Bahahaha, the Disneyland of pootang! Love it.

As to your other concerns, honey these men have nothing better to do with their lives. Best to ignore it all, get involved in the discussions that actually have merit and just keep yourself surrounded by only the genuine providers and hobbyists.

The asshats can be pretty loud, but there are a lot of genuine people on here as well.

Just making lemonade out of lemons my dear. Nothing more and no sweat off my brow. Hope u voted for righteousness
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 08:24 PM   #129
maineblame
Valued Poster

Default It's a hobby bruh

Quote:

It's a hobby so I can't devote all funds to a occasional joy..maybe u stacking more and got it like that but I don't.

Secondly I'm very methodical with choices when it comes to risk vs reward so the providers I do choose have to be someone I'm willing to risk losing my comfy chair too.

Lastly and more importantly I'm a quality and not quantity kind a guy
Old 03-26-2016, 09:20 PM   #130
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
I knew of ignore button but have never and will never use it for the simple fact that I can ignore someone's ignorance even after reading it and also learn how not to be as an individual . My post was to just bring attention some observations I made not to complain. Trolls and asshats are part of the territory and it is what is. And thank for invitation to reach for any wisdom u want to share.
well i'll give you a little credit for not using the ignore button to create your a safe place free from micro aggressions....doesn't it feel better when you get sand out of your vag?
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:21 PM   #131
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
As I foretold...

"The old DJ ... will die. As will your friends. Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!"

So has it come to pass...well done my young apprentice...I can teach you no more...
Still regurgitating the same bullshit, loser.

Richard Belzer once stated, "If you tell a lie that's big enough, and you tell it often enough, people will believe you're telling the truth, even if what you're saying is total crap."

So, if you state often enough that I'm now a wakeup like troll, there is nothing more you can teach me, then it will come to pass. Not hardly. Here, let me give you an analogy. Say I post on this board that you give dearhunter a bbbj and he does a CIM on you, and if I post it enough the perception has overcome the truth? I don't think so.

I hope there is someone in your life that you love so much that you will feel a need to pray for their health. Of course you put on this cheap facade that you are agnostic, but let's put your balls to the fire and see if you really and truly an agnostic. Perhaps it would take an immediate member of your family and have the doctor state that it's "touch and go, they may not make it through the night" and see if you still react the same way to religion. (note: he may think so, but hell would freeze over before admitting it, after all he's wakeup and never wrong...........LOL)

You never answered or replied to this post from about a month ago. How about now, I'm waiting to see what kind of bullshit you will come up with.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057860589&postcount=56

Quote:
You don't know this, but my family had several soldiers in the second world war, and I was always taught that soldiers were men that should receive respect, that good soldiers fought for those who couldn't fight for themselves. Things like honor and integrity.

You don't command any respect, all you are is a worthless punk posting and bullying behind a keyboard.
Lastly I don't understand why someone would be such a pitiful and self loathing person they would be proud to be highly disliked, and go to extremes to get to that point.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:39 PM   #132
oldbreed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Still regurgitating the same bullshit, loser.

You never answered or replied to this post from about a month ago. How about now, I'm waiting to see what kind of bullshit you will come up with.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057860589&postcount=56

Lastly I don't understand why someone would be such a pitiful and self loathing person they would be proud to be highly disliked, and go to extremes to get to that point.
Someone else pointed out on an earlier thread about this ass clown, he's a pretend soldier. He misses the current definition of "Stolen Valor" as defined by SCOTUS, but when you read his posts about his "war time" experience, it's clear that his combat duty is limited to playing COD. Just because this ass clown spent a few years in the Texas guard, doesn't mean he understands words like: honor or integrity.

Why is he relevant here?
oldbreed is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:42 PM   #133
maineblame
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
well i'll give you a little credit for not using the ignore button to create your a safe place free from micro aggressions....doesn't it feel better when you get sand out of your vag?

Oh I get it I have a Vagina Man soprano guy ur witty

I have no aggression here...just having fun bruh. U sound like u have a salty vag causes I'm poking a lil fun at ur BFF.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:42 PM   #134
oilman12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Negative because he's a troll himself...aka Dorian

Quote:

oilman12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:49 PM   #135
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Heh
Guest021217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women