Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #121
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
CJ7 & JohnBarleyCorn, of course it did (the apology went out) because Obama is prescient and obviously apologized before the event even happened so he's fully culpable.

In fact that is not the least of his dark arts powers (not a racist allusion, though ironic for sure) because he was obviously able to inhabit the body of the press liaison in the U.S. embassy in Egypt and have them make that release on his behalf! Silly me, I thought the guy in the Presidential race with the "dark arts" was the guy wearing the magic underwear (that was a snarky prejudiced allusion against religion BTW).

IBH or is it IBS? Just because Obama (with his prescient ability and power to inhabit bodies thousands of miles away) condemned what a filmmaker said (one can condemn racist remarks and defend the right to hold those views and express them I think) doesn't mean they condemned their First Amendment rights. There was no statement to try and limit First Amendment rights, but when it gets people killed one CAN and SHOULD condemn the contents of the film. It is almost like yelling "fire' in a crowded theatre when there is no fire.

I find it odd that little has been said of the Imam or imams that released the film clip to stir this thing up and cover the raid though. I'm sure the administration (with those "dark powers" again) will be looking into that and pressuring Libya and/or Egypt to go after them since there is no 1st Amendment in Libya or Egypt yet.
I don't think so. If the film maker is saying that Muhammed was an evil person. He should be able to express that opinion if that's what he believes. Our secretary of state and our president shouldn't be apologizing for an American citizen expressing his opinion.

Apologizing to the Islamists just makes them more violent; it's gasoline on the fire. We keep projecting Judeo-Christian values on the Islamists; that's a mistake. They see kindness as weakness.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
About like you sticking up for the film maker and terrorists while condemning the embassy staff.typical anti American crap you sputter ....
The facts are the facts, jackass. Romney's statement came AFTER the embassy Twitter messages. The embassy attacked a filmmaker's 1st Amendment right to express himself BEFORE it addressed the thugs rampaging over the embassy walls.

Quote:
CJ7 & JohnBarleyCorn, of course it did (the apology went out) because Obama is prescient and obviously apologized before the event even happened so he's fully culpable.

In fact that is not the least of his dark arts powers (not a racist allusion, though ironic for sure) because he was obviously able to inhabit the body of the press liaison in the U.S. embassy in Egypt and have them make that release on his behalf! Silly me, I thought the guy in the Presidential race with the "dark arts" was the guy wearing the magic underwear (that was a snarky prejudiced allusion against religion BTW).

IBH or is it IBS? Just because Obama (with his prescient ability and power to inhabit bodies thousands of miles away) condemned what a filmmaker said (one can condemn racist remarks and defend the right to hold those views and express them I think) doesn't mean they condemned their First Amendment rights. There was no statement to try and limit First Amendment rights, but when it gets people killed one CAN and SHOULD condemn the contents of the film. It is almost like yelling "fire' in a crowded theatre when there is no fire.

I find it odd that little has been said of the Imam or imams that released the film clip to stir this thing up and cover the raid though. I'm sure the administration (with those "dark powers" again) will be looking into that and pressuring Libya and/or Egypt to go after them since there is no 1st Amendment in Libya or Egypt yet.
You're pretty liberal with the bullshit, but that probably stems from the fact that you are just a Austin liberal full of bullshit. You've created what's known as a straw-man argument, jackass. The embassy representing Odumbo (not Odumbo) posted the Twitter message, or are you not intelligent enough to discern that factoid. Odumbo isn't prescient enough without a teleprompter to undo his trouser fly before he urinates.

Regarding 1st Amendment rights, you are a moron. Your interpretation has been tested and found wanting: it's not at all like shouting "fire" in a theater.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #123
essence
Valued Poster

On a more positive note - these embassy attacks seem to be orchestrated and involve relatively few people. The respective governments have generally criticised them.

The only way forward is to engage and communicate with the sensible moderate middle classes in the middle east.

As reported in the Daily Telegraph

For all their vitriol, the protesters represent a small minority. Many Arabs have expressed their opposition to the film but are far more outraged by the violence it has ostensibly triggered.

“The film is an insult to the Prophet, but this is unbelievable,” said a shopkeeper whose store was adjacent to the US embassy in Sana’a.
“We’re really struggling to understand how something like this could get so out of hand.’

Hisham Matar, the celebrated British-Libyan novelist, said that the majority in Benghazi shared similar views. He reported a deep sense of shame in the city, where demonstrations - this time appearing genuinely spontaneous - erupted to denounce the killing of the American diplomats.

Officials in Libya said an investigation had been opened into the attack and reported that “several” people had been arrested.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #124
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Ive posted the link to the actual timeline several times

http://www.cedartownstd.com/view/ful...ews_lead_story

DO NOT READ IT !!!
Your site "omitted" any reference to the afternoon embassy Twitter, CBJ7. Why is that? It appears that your site is on board with the rest of the Kool Aid dispensing MSM in being intellectually dishonest about the time-line. Romney's position is valid.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...egypt-attacks/
Old 09-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
What was that twitter, which you so kindly posted?

"This morning's condemnation (issued before protest began) still stands. As does our condemnation of unjustified breach of our embassy."

That looks to me putting the condemnation of bigotry and condemnation of the breach at the same level. Whatever. They were being attacked. I'm sure they had a meeting lasting many hours and frequent phone calls to washington to discuss the exact wording of a bloody tweet.

What was the previous statement? Oh, it didn't mention the riot, maybe because it was issued before the riot. So it was first and foremost in a class of one. Great.

Now, the subsequent twitters:

After the Cairo embassy’s Twitter account acknowledged that “protestors breached our wall and took down flag,” it posted this string of Twitter posts: “1) Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. 2) Of course we condemn breaches of our compound, we’re the ones actually living through this. 3) Sorry, but neither breaches of our compound or angry messages will dissuade us from defending freedom of speech AND criticizing bigotry

First and foremost?

I think the condemnation of the breach is second, and the condemnation of bigotry is third.
You "think" wrong. The condemnation of the film is first and the condemnation of the break in is second.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...egypt-attacks/
Old 09-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #126
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Just because Obama (with his prescient ability and power to inhabit bodies thousands of miles away) condemned what a filmmaker said (one can condemn racist remarks and defend the right to hold those views and express them I think) doesn't mean they condemned their First Amendment rights. There was no statement to try and limit First Amendment rights, but when it gets people killed one CAN and SHOULD condemn the contents of the film. It is almost like yelling "fire' in a crowded theatre when there is no fire.

Yep...but evidently that small fact escapes our righties.

Be like some hillbilly driving by and yelling out "Lynch'em all the blacks!" while I was in a crowd of black people. WTF do you think I am going to do? Stand up for his free speech rights or say how ignorant he is?

I do not understand wtf the fuss is about over this tweet. They were just trying to defuse a bad situtation.

Now the dumb ass who made the movie is in hiding. Why doesn't he have the ball to screen his movie over in Egypt? No , the SOB just wants to put other brave Americans in harms way while he hides. And our righties do not have the common sense to see the facts. Loving Kayla called me a coward just because I can see past all the BS. Loving Kayla , why don't you go to Egypt and screen the movie and show them our free speech rights? Spread the love girlfriend!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:40 AM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Be like some hillbilly driving by and yelling out "Lynch'em all the blacks!" while I was in a crowd of black people. WTF do you think I am going to do? Stand up for his free speech rights or say how ignorant he is?
Not at all the same. Unlike the scenarios you and austxjr have created, in this instance it's highly improbable that you can be an innocent by-stander. To see the film, you must first have a computer, hook up to electricity and to the world wide web. Then you must type in a web address and then sit and watch a film you KNOW before hand will assault your sensibilities.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:56 AM   #128
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
assault your sensibilities.
IBH, love the avatar, what's her phone # ?

ps. I admire your taste in the ladies, Jasmyn looks very fine.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #129
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Not at all the same. Unlike the scenarios you and austxjr have created, in this instance it's highly improbable that you can be an innocent by-stander. To see the film, you must first have a computer, hook up to electricity and to the world wide web. Then you must type in a web address and then sit and watch a film you KNOW before hand will assault your sensibilities.
Do you think most have actually seen the movie? You nuts if you think so. They have been told about the movie and how the west thinks like this about their God.

I stand by my scenario.

I stand by the tweets as a person in harms way trying to defuse a situtation.

Take the politics out and you'd do the same if you were responsible for the safety of a group of folks in harms way.

Don't start posting like LovingKayla, IB. We do not need another parrot in this forum. We already have a God Damn Colony shitting all over the place!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #130
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I still think that blaming the movie for the violence is an attempt by the Obama administration to deflect the blame from his own failed policies.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default This is why I do poop and homo jokes with you. You can not think worth a damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I still think that blaming the movie for the violence is an attempt by the Obama administration to deflect the blame from his own failed policies.
And you can think that the sun rises in the west.

I think I need to go take a COG
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #132
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
On a more positive note - these embassy attacks seem to be orchestrated and involve relatively few people. The respective governments have generally criticised them.

The only way forward is to engage and communicate with the sensible moderate middle classes in the middle east.

As reported in the Daily Telegraph

For all their vitriol, the protesters represent a small minority. Many Arabs have expressed their opposition to the film but are far more outraged by the violence it has ostensibly triggered.

“The film is an insult to the Prophet, but this is unbelievable,” said a shopkeeper whose store was adjacent to the US embassy in Sana’a.
“We’re really struggling to understand how something like this could get so out of hand.’

Hisham Matar, the celebrated British-Libyan novelist, said that the majority in Benghazi shared similar views. He reported a deep sense of shame in the city, where demonstrations - this time appearing genuinely spontaneous - erupted to denounce the killing of the American diplomats.

Officials in Libya said an investigation had been opened into the attack and reported that “several” people had been arrested.
Wow, a voice of reason.

The problem is that what you point out, which I believe to be absolutely correct, will get 30 seconds airtime in the national media. The images of the few thousand fanatics causing the problem will get 20 out of 24 hours for the next several news cycles and maybe beyond.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #133
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Damn, somebody call the thought police!!
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #134
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Obama's fundamental mistake was his apology speech in Egypt three years ago. That's the speech that established America as a weakling in the mind of the Jihadists. Apologies are always interpreted as weakness to the Jihadists.

Once their enemy has shown weakness, the Jihadists are energized; it's like blood in the water to sharks. Apologizing for this silly movie will actually make the rioting lunatics even more violent.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #135
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I don't think so. If the film maker is saying that Muhammed was an evil person. He should be able to express that opinion if that's what he believes. Our secretary of state and our president shouldn't be apologizing for an American citizen expressing his opinion.

Apologizing to the Islamists just makes them more violent; it's gasoline on the fire. We keep projecting Judeo-Christian values on the Islamists; that's a mistake. They see kindness as weakness.

That's kinda like using your blinker in Dallas. Sign of weakness and you ain't getting over....

Joe, I'm going to masturbate today thinking of your political views....
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women