Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2016, 01:32 PM   #121
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I gotta agree with Jules.

It's tacky to see the 'B' word being used, and anything else comparatively derogative. It's just...tacky.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #122
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by suir
Child please keep that advice it most definitely will fall on deaf ears coming from
You so we agree there. Go make some money today and stay out of my inbox.

Here's one of the main issues here in discussions. This guy here. He sees himself as somehow important.

Let's get something straight right now. You are on a whore board with the rest of us. You are not better than anyone else here. We are all about as equal as it comes regarding the fact we are ALL in the hobby. You are just an asshole, that's the difference. (I'll take points for that guys, no problem) EW is one of the best read, sage, and interesting woman I've ever come across. You have no idea the incredible mind your peasant words are trying to touch. You have crossed into territory that will chew you up and shit you out before you can finish your first sentence. You, sir, have identified yourself as sad little king of a sad little hill. Bless your heart. I do believe I've found my new pet. You see, when someone comes along that needs a mother very, very badly, I just can't help myself but adopt them as a pet. The fun is about to begin. You ready boy. come on, good boy. You know that ego won't allow you to stay silent. Come on then.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:00 PM   #123
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
So laughing at you JJ well keep boycotting mine and I will keep boycotting that old pussy
And mouth. Enjoy your day
I agree that most younger pussy is better and also think that JJ and THN probably have a good enough snapper BUT that mouth of theirs The OP coming in here with nonsense about the old days blah blah blah, You already made a horrible comeback

The hobby is like all sports, What can you do for your team today! NOT I use to be good back in the day, lets get that boycott going, I want to be in the top 5 members please.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 03:33 PM   #124
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
Sorry but the longer someone does something and does it well, that's called good credibility. After years of doing it and doing it well - especially in the hobby - that makes you a veteran. Tinman is a veteran hobbyist. LK is a veteran provider.

It's the reason no one posts ISOs with links to ads asking about intel on an established provider. The intel is already there. It's called a track record or a reputation. And yes, they matter. How could a reasonable person not grasp that?
All that don't mean shit to me but I will agree with you on one thing you said THN and that is you said any reasonable person well I'm not fucking reasonable and most definitely don't follow so there you go. Now it's Friday so go make your lil money enjoy your weekend Thot.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 03:44 PM   #125
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Here's one of the main issues here in discussions. This guy here. He sees himself as somehow important.

Let's get something straight right now. You are on a whore board with the rest of us. You are not better than anyone else here. We are all about as equal as it comes regarding the fact we are ALL in the hobby. You are just an asshole, that's the difference. (I'll take points for that guys, no problem) EW is one of the best read, sage, and interesting woman I've ever come across. You have no idea the incredible mind your peasant words are trying to touch. You have crossed into territory that will chew you up and shit you out before you can finish your first sentence. You, sir, have identified yourself as sad little king of a sad little hill. Bless your heart. I do believe I've found my new pet. You see, when someone comes along that needs a mother very, very badly, I just can't help myself but adopt them as a pet. The fun is about to begin. You ready boy. come on, good boy. You know that ego won't allow you to stay silent. Come on then.
Girl are you slow lol!! That was my point bih your ass was the one trying to make it seem like this is church and that we all need to do shit in a order or a certain way. Now you come back with this same old bull shit when you know your ass is scared so go suck some and chill for the weekend. And if you so bad then pm me so we can set up a session together
I can guarantee you that will never happen. I already know what I'm dealing with here so
I'm going to sit back and wait til you are serious and really ready to dance because right now your ass is playing and working that keyboard. I am more of a face to face type of guy
I love to see the fear in people like you who whine and cry and thrrow stones then hide your hand and flat out talk shit. Either pm me or give your hands and mouth a rest. Ball is in your court Thot.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:53 PM   #126
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I agree that most younger pussy is better and also think that JJ and THN probably have a good enough snapper BUT that mouth of theirs The OP coming in here with nonsense about the old days blah blah blah, You already made a horrible comeback

The hobby is like all sports, What can you do for your team today! NOT I use to be good back in the day, lets get that boycott going, I want to be in the top 5 members please.
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLM I here you man tell her to add me to that list too Kmsl!!!!!!
It's funny because Dallas have like 770 providers and these Hoes think they old ass
pussy is the only thing that is good and availabile. My DNS list is longer than I 20
Lmao!!!!!' I fuck with real bitches all over the country that is about there paper so
I don't need no old ass Pussy in Dallas Kmsl!!
Old 02-05-2016, 04:56 PM   #127
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Dallas co-ed has always been plagued by drama....lets take it down a notch with the name calling..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:38 PM   #128
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLM I here you man tell her to add me to that list too Kmsl!!!!!!
It's funny because Dallas have like 770 providers and these Hoes think they old ass
pussy is the only thing that is good and availabile.
My DNS list is longer than I 20
Lmao!!!!!' I fuck with real bitches all over the country that is about there paper so
I don't need no old ass Pussy in Dallas Kmsl!!
Yet the lady you WK for and say is the "Greatest pussy ever" is listed as being 46. If you have a beef with a gal I get it, but when you're fighting and spewing shit just for attention then you may need to call your mother and mend some bridges; you obviously didn't get enough love (or English classes) growing up.

TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #129
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Yet the lady you WK for and say is the "Greatest pussy ever" is listed as being 46. If you have a beef with a gal I get it, but when you're fighting and spewing shit just for attention then you may need to call your mother and mend some bridges; you obviously didn't get enough love (or English classes) growing up.

So lmao at you!!!!' dude go grab a ladder climb up to the top of your shack
And well you know the rest. Kmsl!!!!!! PAWB!!!!'
Old 02-05-2016, 06:05 PM   #130
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Dallas co-ed has always been plagued by drama....lets take it down a notch with the name calling..
As long as you talking to everybody!!!!
Old 02-05-2016, 07:36 PM   #131
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If the shoe fits, wear it ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 08:50 PM   #132
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stinky... ladies, we know who the smelly, stinky, delusional one is.

Sincerely,

A old ass, classy, hot, sweet, considerate, respectful, honest, smart, loving, caring, talented, no bs, independent, woman...
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 10:28 PM   #133
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
Stinky... ladies, we know who the smelly, stinky, delusional one is.

Sincerely,

A old ass, classy, hot, sweet, considerate, respectful, honest, smart, loving, caring, talented, no bs, independent, woman...
I agree with your old ass description, I haven't seen the other sides of you.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:36 PM   #134
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

[QUOTE=pmdelites;1057770262]kayla wrote ...
"Let's have fun again. Seriously, if it's not fun then what's the point?"

hear hear hear!!!!!!!!!!

+1
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:57 PM   #135
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Every. Single. Day. For example, I'd never see two of you that have posted in a million years (if your only comeback is "I'd never see you, because you're a nasty hoe or fat or whatever" then you are not in my league and should probably step away and go kick the dog instead. I want things to be fun and nice but I bite so much harder than you can imagine.

Ok what I've taken away from this is the good folks agree and then there's that one idiot with a weird handle that thinks he's rich as fuck and is a big enough dick to go along with it. It seems like really, it's just a couple asshole wannabe bullies that need to be put in their place. I hate to break it to you jerks but your days are numbered. We are all sick of your shit. You ran off the fun posters and those that were left just faded into the background. I'm back bitches. Those that know me knew I was a fire cracker in the old days. Imagine what we are capable of now with a decade of experience under our belts. It will be you dicks that learn quickly.

Now let's have some FUN!!!!

PS to the girl that was sweet enough to apologize, we are cool babe. I took a hard swipe at you that shouldn't have been so hard.
��
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women