Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42296
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2015, 06:07 PM   #121
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

i'ma dinanuffins is whining again...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:13 PM   #122
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
another demonstration of Eva's stupidity
You really have a terminal case of the dumb ass, no stones the hillbilly. Best to put your dumb ass on ignore as you never have anything pertaining to the OP. How come you aren't at the special Olympics?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:20 PM   #123
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Warning tickets require no signature.

I am sure you can clear this up for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Warning Ticket ... Texas Department of Public Safety

Do you see the little line immediately below the printed words ...

"SIGNATURE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
another demonstration of Eva's stupidity
Quote:
a terminal case of the dumb ass,
Yes YOU ARE, IVA-KNOW-NOTHING.

Let me repeat your bullshit ....

Quote:
Warning tickets require no signature..
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:31 PM   #124
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Yes YOU ARE, IVA-KNOW-NOTHING.

Let me repeat your bullshit ....
Quote:
Asshole Bland------

"A DPS state trooper has a obligation to exhibit professionalism and be courteous throughout the entire contact,and that was not the case here"
Steven McCraw
Read the last part and go fuck yourself lexie lacking. You have no remorse for a dead woman, and will defend a ego driven officer who was on the force a little over a year. Do you sign parking tickets? Red light camera tickets? No signature is required on any ticket, but the officers. It is a legal document.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:08 PM   #125
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

driving while black, simple as that.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:10 PM   #126
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
driving while black, simple as that.

Obviously. I am white and I can do whatever I want in front of cops. As soon as they see I am white they just smile and wave and go back to the hunt.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:51 PM   #127
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Obviously. I am white and I can do whatever I want in front of cops. As soon as they see I am white they just smile and wave and go back to the hunt.
Is that what I said? However, if you honestly think that being white doesn't provide an advantage when dealing with the cops, you just aren't being honest with yourself.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:46 PM   #128
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You, like many, fail on two levels: You focus on one element of the contact, and base your conclusion on one personal experience of your own.

Rewind the "tape" to the beginning of the contact, and evaluate the events.

Some where out there in internet land you can find "factors" considered by patrol officers when evaluating a driver's ability to drive and/or whether or not their are impaired ....

1. Bland passes the trooper who is on a traffic stop.
2. He is behind her some distance after the stop.
3. She changes lanes without a signal into his lane with him behind her.
4. He pulls her over.
5. He casually and politely asks her for her DL and about where she is going.
6. He was on the passenger side.
7. He returns to present her with a WARNING TICKET to sign.
8. She was "irritated" and began to question him about stopping her.
9. She starts up with the cigarette and he asks her to put it out.
10. Up to that point the trooper engaged in no negative activities.
11. She did, when all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and sign.
As was reported she was "intoxicated" on a prohibited substance.
12. Belligerence was her response.
13. She was still being detained.
14. He asked her to step out of the vehicle, which he can do lawfully.
15. She refused.
16. After several orders to exit, he reached in after telling her he would.
17. She slapped him while she was sitting in the car.
18. ........End of story. She goes to jail.

Now you might want to explain why an officer had you on the side of the road for 2 hours? Or would you rather not? You failed to mention what State you were in when an officer asked you to recite the President's backwards for a "field sobriety test" ...... I take it you didn't hit the officer during your stop.
I don't have a problem at all. I was in Missouri about 15 years ago. I was 2 miles from my childhood home and it was about 2 AM to 4 AM that this all occurred. I had been working in a shipyard (yeah, I always worked for the government like the idiots say) and had long hair to my collar and a full beard. I worked the night shift usually and was "up" at 2 AM. I decided to go into St. Joseph to see what was going on at that time. Why he decided to pull me over is his secret...anyway we went through the preliminaries; where are you going? to town where did you come from? from my parents place about two miles away, I'm visiting aren't you up kind of late? i'm usually awake at this hour, I work third shift Have you been drinking? I don't drink Would you mind getting out of your car? (gets out) I'm going to issue a field sobriety test. Fine, I don't drink. We do all sorts of tests which I pass. Do you have any contraband in your car? No Can I search your car? no... Why not? because I don't want you to Why not? because you stopped me for no reason and I'm not giving permission for a search Walks around the car with his flashlight. Let me search your car? No Why not? because I'm feeling a bit like an asshole What do you have in your car? Nothing, except what you see Then why can't I search your car? I don't want you to..... this goes on for about two hours until...I can get a warrant and a dog out here. fine, wake up a judge at 4 AM on a Sunday morning, I'll wait.....I'm going to let you go THIS TIME but I will watching you. Have a nice night officer.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:25 PM   #129
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I don't have a problem at all. I was in Missouri about 15 years ago. I was 2 miles from my childhood home and it was about 2 AM to 4 AM that this all occurred. I had been working in a shipyard (yeah, I always worked for the government like the idiots say) and had long hair to my collar and a full beard. I worked the night shift usually and was "up" at 2 AM. I decided to go into St. Joseph to see what was going on at that time. Why he decided to pull me over is his secret...anyway we went through the preliminaries; where are you going? to town where did you come from? from my parents place about two miles away, I'm visiting aren't you up kind of late? i'm usually awake at this hour, I work third shift Have you been drinking? I don't drink Would you mind getting out of your car? (gets out) I'm going to issue a field sobriety test. Fine, I don't drink. We do all sorts of tests which I pass. Do you have any contraband in your car? No Can I search your car? no... Why not? because I don't want you to Why not? because you stopped me for no reason and I'm not giving permission for a search Walks around the car with his flashlight. Let me search your car? No Why not? because I'm feeling a bit like an asshole What do you have in your car? Nothing, except what you see Then why can't I search your car? I don't want you to..... this goes on for about two hours until...I can get a warrant and a dog out here. fine, wake up a judge at 4 AM on a Sunday morning, I'll wait.....I'm going to let you go THIS TIME but I will watching you. Have a nice night officer.
Did you file a report on the officer? Did he have a dashcam? I would have.

About 15 years ago a HPD officer stopped me for speeding. 45 MPH in a 35 he claimed. No way I said. Had both my kids in the car on the way to school. I asked to see the radar detector display. He said no. He fucked up when writing the ticket. Wrong court, wrong date. Judge didn't care. Went down to his police station and filed a report. Nothing happened but it made me feel better. The cop was black.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:25 AM   #130
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Causing someone to make a lane change without a blinker on was a bogus reason, he just wanted to fuck with someone with a out of state license plate.
FTFY.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:33 AM   #131
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I was pulled over for not using a turn signal coming out of a parking lot several months ago.
You just "forgot," no more, no less, didn't you?
Old 07-27-2015, 12:38 AM   #132
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
"......the chain of events started with the officer failing to contain the situation."

Wrong. The "chain of events" started when the officer violated a traffic law.
FTFY.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:45 AM   #133
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Yep and the video looks like he made an illegal u-turn in the middle of a intersection to race up behind her. Before she even broke any law
FTFY.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:06 AM   #134
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The cop was an overzealous turd. Did she have an attitude? Yes, but cops are taught not to escalate a situation.
"Overzealous" for what? Responding to an emegency call, investigating a crime scene, or pursuing a fleeing felon?
Old 07-27-2015, 01:45 AM   #135
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
I don't have enough information to decide if he was overzealous and neither do you. One thing I do know is he got someone off the road who was not in condition to drive. She was higher then shit. Did he sense she wasn't in condition to drive? Neither you or I know. Did she blow smoke in his face on purpose which prompted him to tell her to put out the cig and then when she didn't do that then prompted here to take care of the ticket business out side of the car? Neither you or I know.

The anti cop anti authority bullshit that is going on in this country is out of control, that I do know.
One thing I do know is that he made a u-turn, raced up after Ms. Bland, creating the illusion that he's responding to an emergency call. In her hurried state to get out of the way, she failed to signal as a result. In reality this cop is the one who has endangered the "public safety" of Ms. Bland and other motorists with his reckless driving at excessive rate of speed. Just wondering if his brakes ever fail on him this one time....

And this tactic is well known as "zoom stop"....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women