Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2015, 11:38 AM   #121
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Oh bullshit! she's fucking psycho. It's hard to refute anything she says because nothing she says ever makes any fucking sense.

She is far from humorous, just like every other right winger.

If she ever debated anyone with some degree of common sense he/she would eat her alive

I was going to reply liberalism is the epitome of humorlessness

but your post is quite funny albeit not by intention

the stride fullness of your tone is funny to one of an opposing viewpoint
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:48 AM   #122
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

Ummm no, when is the last time you went to see a conservative comic?

There's a difference between liberalism and overly sensitive, politically correct liberal factions. Such as (some) feminists.
Liberalism is an ideology, and most (if not all) comedy is dominated by liberals.

"Stride fullness"? Correct me if I'm wrong but that makes no fucking sense. You and Ann Coulter are meant for each other.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:02 PM   #123
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Please post a link to any statutes in effect prohibiting immigration when the first Europeans arrived. Or any regulations in effect at the time.

Your logic, which is not your strong suit (actually you have no strong suit, but I digress), would allow bank robbery since people in the past have robbed banks. You really are stupid, LittleEva.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
No, he completely humiliated you by demonstrating your inability to reason. You have been beaten badly, and shown once again to be a buffoon.

I imagine your existence to be a painful exercise in daily embarrassment mitigated only by copious amounts of cheap liquor and drunken stupor. I can envision you sitting around complaining about how crummy your life is whilst productive people do useful things with their lives.
you are really having an extra stupid day Eva

We are going to have to start calling you "Pete and Repeat" Just as I have pointed out before, I mention a subject and YOU steal it in your reply. Do you not an original thought in your body?

btw, what evidence do you have that DSK is JL, just one
with undercunt there are 7/8
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:04 PM   #124
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ummm no, when is the last time you went to see a conservative comic?

There's a difference between liberalism and overly sensitive, politically correct liberal factions. Such as (some) feminists.
Liberalism is an ideology, and most (if not all) comedy is dominated by liberals.

"Stride fullness"? Correct me if I'm wrong but that makes no fucking sense. You and Ann Coulter are meant for each other.
I typed or meant to type stridency I must have misspelled it or spaced it and auto correct took over..on an iphone but you should get the idea regardless unless your intention is to be a humorless prig
but liberalism is humorless
Old 06-09-2015, 12:08 PM   #125
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

His post is humorous; he admits he can't dispute anything she says.

Her book is actually loaded with facts..........which of course he acknowledges are indisputable.

In today's headline we have the case of the immigrant (illegal from India?) who has brought a rare form of highly infectious TB to America. It will cost US taxpayers upwards of $500,000 to treat her......and tens of millions to track down all the folks she possibly has infected here in the US.

She shouldn't be here. If she is an illegal she shouldn't be here. That is indisputable. We should ship her sick ass back to India. Let their government pay for her treatment. Why should US taxpayers pay for her treatment? I would rather spend that half million on war veteran treatments.

I am sure it is indisputable that Shanm would prefer we treat the illegal at our (and war veterans ) expense.

Quote:

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:10 PM   #126
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I typed stridency I must have misspelled it or spaced it and auto correct took over..on an iphone

but liberalism is humorless
Saying something and wishing it was true doesn't really make it so.
As I've already pointed out, the (overwhelming) majority of our comedians, TV shows etc etc all come from liberals. So, as far as I'm concerned, that's one for me and zero for you.

Feel free to back your claims up with...ermm..evidence and we'll change the scoreboard. Deal?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:34 PM   #127
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Saying something and wishing it was true doesn't really make it so.
As I've already pointed out, the (overwhelming) majority of our comedians, TV shows etc etc all come from liberals. So, as far as I'm concerned, that's one for me and zero for you.

Feel free to back your claims up with...ermm..evidence and we'll change the scoreboard. Deal?
I don't care about your scoreboard, its quite skewed and you present an apple in support of an orange

the fact is liberalism is humorless..its replete with an ever expanding list of groups making up things for which to be aggrieved., it adopts false umbrage at humor as a political weapon, its idea of micro aggressions attacks even the most innocent of humor, its idea of white privilege, its forcing of ideas, its school lunch menu, its "we are smarter than you" , its radical environmentalism that wants to eliminate everyone and everything but themselves...all these things are void of humor and attack joy and laughter and freedom

you say that most comedians are liberal, without evidence, and use that in support of liberalism not being humorless, now even if so, those are two completely different things

but say take someone like jerry Seinfeld, he wont play college campuses, because liberalism is humorless

zero for you
Old 06-09-2015, 12:55 PM   #128
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't care about your scoreboard, its quite skewed

the fact is liberalism is humorless..its replete with an ever expanding list of groups making up things for which to be aggrieved., it adopts false umbrage at humor as a political weapon, its idea of micro aggressions attacks even the most innocent of humor, its idea of white privilege, its forcing of ideas, its school lunch menu, its "we are smarter than you" , its radical environmentalism that wants to eliminate everyone and everything but themselves...all these things are void of humor and attack joy and laughter and freedom

you say that most comedians are liberal, without evidence, and use that as in support of liberalism not being humorless, now even if so, those are two completely different things

but say take someone like jerry Seinfeld, he wont play college campuses, because liberalism is humorless

zero for you

Again, like I've said before, you are confusing liberalism with some of it's factions."false umbrage at humor"? Wtf are you even talking about?

Without evidence? Ask comedians like Bill Burr, Louis C.K, Maher, or really anyone, and you'll know that almost none of the comedians are conservatives (at least the well known good ones). Most of our media and comedy TV is also produced by liberals.
The fact that you try to deny that and dance around it with a bunch of non-sensical words is telling; you have no proof and you can use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. That might work on other people, but won't work on me.

It's funny you mention Seinfeld, seeing as the man is a liberal himself. Like I said, you need to open a dictionary and learn the difference between liberalism and overly sensitive factions like feminism or, indeed, college students.

If it was for conservatives we'd still be sitting by our fireplaces or on the dinner table having a "jolly good laugh" about what Jimmy did in school that day. Conservatism=humorous? That's a joke in and of itself.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #129
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
you are really having an extra stupid day EvaLike the pot calling the kettle black, just can't keep your dumb ass nose out can you?

We are going to have to start calling you "Pete and Repeat" Just as I have pointed out before, I mention a subject and YOU steal it in your reply. Do you not an original thought in your body?

btw, what evidence do you have that DSK is JL, just one
with undercunt there are 7/8
You are too dumb to have a original thought hillbilly. Got a link for your accusations? Haven't heard him deny it have you hillbilly? He is either JL or a idiot for thinking it is a normal behavior for a grown man to talk daily to cartoons.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:02 PM   #130
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, like I've said before, you are confusing liberalism with some of it's factions."false umbrage at humor"? Wtf are you even talking about?

Without evidence? Ask comedians like Bill Burr, Louis C.K, Maher, or really anyone, and you'll know that almost none of the comedians are conservatives (at least the well known good ones). Most of our media and comedy TV is also produced by liberals.
The fact that you try to deny that and dance around it with a bunch of non-sensical words is telling; you have no proof and you can use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. That might work on other people, but won't work on me.

It's funny you mention Seinfeld, seeing as the man is a liberal himself. Like I said, you need to open a dictionary and learn the difference between liberalism and overly sensitive factions like feminism or, indeed, college students.

If it was for conservatives we'd still be sitting by our fireplaces or on the dinner table having a "jolly good laugh" about what Jimmy did in school that day. Conservatism=humorous? That's a joke in and of itself.
you keep, I guess purposefully, putting up comedians as a smoke screen for the fact liberal ideology (ies) is humorless, which is what i said...no one made a claim as to the political leanings of comedians but you...its not my point

liberalism is humorless..and yeah the democrat party is made up of factions... and the sum of its parts is humorless.

Seinfeld, if being a liberal as you claim, is then a pure voice pointing out its humorlessness
Old 06-09-2015, 01:13 PM   #131
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
you keep, I guess purposefully, putting up comedians as a smoke screen for the fact liberal ideology (ies) is humorless, which is what i said...no one made a claim as to the political leanings of comedians but you...its not my point

liberalism is humorless..and yeah the democrat party is made up of factions... and the sum of its parts is humorless.

Seinfeld, if being a liberal as you claim, is then a pure voice pointing out its humorlessness
liberalism is humorless..and yeah the democrat party is made up of factions... and the sum of its parts is humorless

This. This right there is what we'll disagree on. No, the "sum of it's parts" is not humorless. Because if it was, we wouldn't have humor the way we know it today.
There are factions, yes, but they are far from the sum of all. The comedians, the media, they also form a part of liberalism, and that part is the majority when it comes to humor.
If conservatives were so "humorous" you would be seeing them at the forefront, and not liberals. Try telling conservatives a joke about religion, see how they react.

Instead of focusing on liberal comics "as a smokescreen" how about you tell us exactly why you believe conservatism is so hilarious?
Apart from the inane stupidity in most of it's beliefs, there's nothing really funny about it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:18 PM   #132
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
His post is humorous; he admits he can't dispute anything she says.

Her book is actually loaded with facts..........which of course he acknowledges are indisputable.

In today's headline we have the case of the immigrant (illegal from India?) who has brought a rare form of highly infectious TB to America. It will cost US taxpayers upwards of $500,000 to treat her......and tens of millions to track down all the folks she possibly has infected here in the US.

She shouldn't be here. If she is an illegal she shouldn't be here. That is indisputable. We should ship her sick ass back to India. Let their government pay for her treatment. Why should US taxpayers pay for her treatment? I would rather spend that half million on war veteran treatments.

I am sure it is indisputable that Shanm would prefer we treat the illegal at our (and war veterans ) expense.
The american indian would say YOU shouldn't be here. Go fuck yourself.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:00 PM   #133
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
a normal behavior for a grown man to talk daily to cartoons.
you said it not me

here is a free meal you can take down to your mom's basement
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 04:51 PM   #134
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

shammy is a big time supporter of that genius of the House of Reps., Nattering Nancy Pelosi ! He keeps a poster of her up on the men's room stall that he "works" out of. Right next to the stall of his butt buddy woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:12 PM   #135
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The american indian would say YOU shouldn't be here. Go fuck yourself.
So now you're in favor of allowing people to enter this country illegally with deadly communicable diseases. I have never met a "True Genius" as stupid as you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women