Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #121
bulletbelt
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I'm sure she'll be really disappointed. You can tell her that in 3 days when she is off her ban. lol
bulletbelt is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #122
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Yes... well, I COMPLETELY This is why you should NEVER POST after being F***** IN THE ASS by a 6' 7" GIANT!!

So... note to self...

Your detail oriented slave,

Guinevere[/QUOTE]

Holy shit!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #123
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Attachment 274407

I think this is what Fletch meant, but I could be wrong.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #124
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletchlives View Post
I have an addendum to a previous post I made in this thread where I stated that no ladies on here had done/said anything that would prevent me from seeing her. Daddyslilslut is officially on my DNS list. Not sure what her issues are but she needs to take that shit somewhere else. Maybe she can go hang out with Rick(or whatever he is calling himself today) and they can just talk shit to each other. Glad to see she finally got banned.

That is all I have to say about that.

Fletch out.
+1
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #125
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbelt View Post
I'm sure she'll be really disappointed. You can tell her that in 3 days when she is off her ban. lol
I am sure she will be heartbroken! I am quite the catch!
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #126
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
Do you ever wonder if sometimes people just have extremely tough defensive mechanisms?
Of course they do, don't we all?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #127
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckid2006 View Post
What you see is what you get = Ce que vous voyez est ce que vous obtenez

Did you mean - Ce le vie = this is life
Not to be anal but it's "C'est la vie". Words to live by.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:03 AM   #128
actionman98
Account Disabled

Reasons why I won't see a provider include:

1. I'm not physically attracted to her.
2. Her pics. are really old. I've been burned (120 and 180 are not the same thing, and neither are
39 and 50) bad on this before.
3. She's out of my price range, or charges more than I want to pay. I don't haggle; I just move on.
4. I suspect she ,or her management, engages in shady or unhealthy practices.
5. I feel our personalities wouldn't mesh. I don't judge; I just move on.
6. She has a lot of bad reviews.
7. Her personality sucks. This is the biggest one for me. I've heard over and over again that people are different on and off the boards, but when someone can't keep the venom out of their posts on here where they're trying to advertise and put their best foot forward then what am I supposed to think they'll be like bcd?

Posting in coed and the sandbox can be good or bad. I've seen a few providers because I liked who they seemed to be on here so much that I thought we would get along. Some of them I was really physically attracted to and some I was only marginally attracted to, but we ended up having a good time because we got along.

On the other hand, I've avoided seeing a few providers that I found physically attractive because I found the personality that came through their posts to be such a huge turn off that I just didn't want to spend time with them.

Physical attraction, price point, services offered, review history all go into why I choose to see someone, but the main thing I'm looking for is someone I'll have fun with, and the major determinant of that is her personality and how we get along.
actionman98 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:05 AM   #129
actionman98
Account Disabled

Also, I've got to say that when I meet a pretty girl and her personality sucks she gets real ugly real fast, but when I meet a plain girl with a great personality she gets prettier the longer I talk to her.
actionman98 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #130
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I look at the history of reviews and the pictures. Scarlett is very fun to be around the 2nd time guys. JUST FYI I rarely repeat visit since I don't hobby much but repeating w/ her personality really comes out. She is fun.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #131
Ivey Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219885
My ECCIE Reviews

well i am pretty new, so i have nto experienced a bad client yet. However i have had MANY guys texts who HAGGLE big time. There is nothing wrong with asking if someone has a special, the worst they can say is no right? But to LOW ball them big time when their rates are listed. Like offering their 30m rate for an hour. I dont know about other girls, but i really dont like haggling. Even when you go to a massage parlor, or out to eat.... the prices are listed, you can ask if they have any specials but cant be like "hey will you take 50$" But again, i havnt had any issues with anyone at all in person to make me say i would not see them again ;-)
Ivey Love is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #132
Qziz
Valued Poster

It's always awkward for me since I never know who I'll be comfortable with and vice versa. :P
Qziz is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #133
F117
BANNED

Part of my "screening process" for providers:

1. Listed on P411 but ignores P411 screening and / or appointment requests...

2. While posting last minute availability on (choose one, it really doesn't matter) ECCIE, BP, Moco, etc....as often as they are allowed to post.

Not all of us are interested in a 15 minute BnG. The shortest appointment I will book with a provider is 3 hours...if through e-mail exchange and a short phone conversation or two we "click". I look for quality in a provider, not quantity.

I am extremely selective as the "hobby" is not a hobby for me - it's my way of treating myself to a hard-earned reward, for accomplishing something difficult, etc...

I like to be with someone who is intelligent and perceptive enough to "get me" as an individual and as a human being, not as the next week's rent, car payment, day care bill, etc...

Not being disrespectful to those who have to put a meal on the table (as do I), but in my experience, the whole hobby experience is much more pleasant for both providers and clients in countries that are enlightened enough to decriminalize the hobby. My main experiences have been in Canada (viva Montreal!) and western Europe.

Just my $0.02 - I have been hobbying longer than most on this board have been alive, and have seen all of the "hotties of the moment" and their cyber entourage come and go...
F117 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #134
VLombardi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post

There are some people you can totally tard out with andthers you just try your best to find some sort of common ground with.
Tard out with...

My 2013 saying of the year.
VLombardi is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:29 AM   #135
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

All I got out of this thread was scheduling a hot doubles session with Scarlett and slave Guinevere , or Scarlett and Claire, or all three......oh my.
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women