Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2017, 10:04 AM   #121
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default President Dick Head

Hey deplorables, your head deplorable and chief Donald Trump is getting ready to invade Australia, what a dick head!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:27 AM   #122
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default State of the deplorables!

The only one of you deplorables that I give any credence to is Bambino. He admires one of the most famous liberal democrats of all time, the great Babe Ruth! The rest of you knuckle heads are just creations of Fox Alternative Facts News! CrustyLad is obnoxious with his little spelling and grammar checks! Amish Gangster writes in jibberish, I don't know what the hell he is talking about half the time! Inino is just craving attention and his arguments make no sense to anyone other than himself! I feel like I'm talking to the inmates from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest !
Old 02-02-2017, 01:06 PM   #123
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default BRING OBAMA BACK !

President Barack Obama will leave office nearly as popular as he was coming into the job.

A CNN/ORC poll conducted in the week before the end of his term found that 69% of Americans said they held a favorable view of the president, compared with 27% of Americans who held an unfavorable view. The same poll found that 68% of adults said they approved of the job he was doing, compared with 39% who disapproved.

HEY CRUSTYLAD
ALMOST 70 % JUST LIKE I SAID !
Old 02-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #124
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
President Barack Obama will leave office nearly as popular as he was coming into the job.

A CNN/ORC poll conducted in the week before the end of his term found that 69% of Americans said they held a favorable view of the president, compared with 27% of Americans who held an unfavorable view. The same poll found that 68% of adults said they approved of the job he was doing, compared with 39% who disapproved.

HEY CRUSTYLAD
ALMOST 70 % JUST LIKE I SAID !
Are you too stupid to post a link? Here's the last CNN/ORC poll before he left office. They had his approval rating at 60%, not 70%. So you not only cherry-picked the most favorable poll, you also inflated it by a whopping 10 percentage points!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...oll/index.html
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 01:55 PM   #125
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
CrustyLad is obnoxious with his little spelling and grammar checks!
I might give you a pass if you didn't call others "dumb" in the same sentence where you put your own stupidity on display by fucking up your spelling and grammar. You deserve to be called out for special scorn and ridicule.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #126
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

60% or 70% doesn't matter, same thing, the point is it's a lot of people and OBama was one of the most popular presidents ever! Trump will never see numbers like these, he is and will be the least liked president ever! It is why 3 million more people voted for Hillary! Hillary Clinton was the people's choice, Donald Trump won only because of the electoral college which is a Republican life saver because they never can win the people's vote! The United States is the only country in the world that the victory can go to the person with the least votes! Think about that my deplorable friends, a person in a election loses by 3 million votes and is declared the winner! How stupid is that!
Old 02-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I might give you a pass if you didn't call others "dumb" in the same sentence where you put your own stupidity on display by fucking up your spelling and grammar. You deserve to be called out for special scorn and ridicule.
I think Limpy should hoook up with Milly Vanilly from Austin. A pair that beats a full house!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:12 PM   #128
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
60% or 70% doesn't matter, same thing, the point is it's a lot of people and OBama was one of the most popular presidents ever! Trump will never see numbers like these, he is and will be the least liked president ever! It is why 3 million more people voted for Hillary! Hillary Clinton was the people's choice, Donald Trump won only because of the electoral college which is a Republican life saver because they never can win the people's vote! The United States is the only country in the world that the victory can go to the person with the least votes! Think about that my deplorable friends, a person in a election loses by 3 million votes and is declared the winner! How stupid is that!
How stupid is the first sentence in your foolish little rant? If you think 10 percentage points "doesn't matter" then you won't object if we just add it to Trump's vote total, right? That gives him a popular vote landslide. Now you can quit your pathetic, non-stop crying, bitching and moaning.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:22 PM   #129
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fucking hilarious!!!!

Keep stamping your little feet pissants.

It won't bring Melania back to Twitler.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #130
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Default Impeachment is coming soon for Trump!

When impeachment day arrives and the loser by 3 million votes Donald Trump is removed from office I will be waiting for apologies from the following deplorables, I'm putting you on notice:

CrustLad
AmishGangster
Inino
Sjomonty
Bigguyt
Bser

Bambino who I think is a closet liberal that admires other great liberals like Babe Ruth will owe no apology as we have become good friends.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:02 PM   #131
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The same poll found that 68% of adults said they approved of the job he was doing, compared with 39% who disapproved.

I personally only trust polls that survey 107% of people.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:08 PM   #132
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
I personally only trust polls that survey 107% of people.
Ooops! StandinLimp's arithmetic is as bad as his grammar!

Old 02-02-2017, 04:01 PM   #133
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Who gives a fuck if clinton got 3 million extra votes. The democrats could of easily won the election against an unpopular trump, but you guys picked the most foul woman to run against him. It just goes to show you how out of touch the liberals are.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:11 PM   #134
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

You deplorables get all caught up with spelling and grammar and numbers to take the attention off of the facts. Hillary Clinton won the vote of the people over Donald Trump and it wasn't even close, she is the true president. OBama was a president popular enough to draw comparisons to Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and William Clinton, our 3 greatest presidents. Trump is being compared to Richard Nixon, enough said!
Old 02-02-2017, 04:41 PM   #135
lnino
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I think I said this before but California has 4 metro areas that combined would make it the 3rd or 4 largest state population wise. Where did she win the biggest? Think I said this before also, trying to say whoever wins popular vote is like saying whoever gets the most rebounds wins a basketball game, just not how it's done. Another thing to think about standing straight, there are 3,141 counties in the US. That is how vote counts are reported in states. Hillary won 487 counties. That's pathetic, that's around 15%! A mere fraction of America voted for her when you take it the way that it is actually counted. Fuck your popular vote, name one president that was ever elected with it? You need a better argument, matter of fact it's over, we have our new president, elected fair and square. Hopefully your crooked cunt of a candidate will be prosecuted in the near future.
lnino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women