Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2016, 10:54 AM   #121
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Please Doc, I Need A Biggen...

Remember that time eva/yekim had a penis transplant?

His right hand rejected it!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:44 PM   #122
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Remember that time I had a penis transplant?

right hand rejected it!

:
You were the one asking for a biggen lusty little lad.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:59 PM   #123
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Two things that can be learned from reading the right wing posts.
!-There is no republican in the state or federal government that had a thing to do with the water crisis.
2- The people of Flint deserve what they got, because they are democrats.
All of this was precipitated long before this governor got into office. Deals made by democrats, contracts signed by democrats, overseen by democrats, and now it all falls apart. Good thing a republican is in charge or no one would have heard of this and people would still be getting poisoned.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 01:52 PM   #124
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
All of this was precipitated long before this governor got into office. Deals made by democrats, contracts signed by democrats, overseen by democrats, and now it all falls apart. Good thing a republican is in charge or no one would have heard of this and people would still be getting poisoned.
This isn't accurate. It all stems from a decision by the governor at the time, Synder, to change the law so that he could suspend the local government of (among other poor towns) Flint by putting them under the control of a "emergency manager." The council of the town voted to switch to Lake Huron, and it was approved by the original emergency manager but, when he resigned, the new guy Synder appointed to be the manager overruled it. Granted, this guy was a democrat.

It would be a huge mistake to downplay Synder's role in this, by cutting funding so he could hand out tax breaks, superseding the right of self governance, and appointing the person (he was not election) who "pulled the trigger" (because he was under pressure from the governor to save as much money as possible).

And the idea that this came out because of "republicans" is ridiculous. It came out because the people kept making a big stink about it until officials from *both* parties could no longer ignore it and claim it wasn't happening.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:08 PM   #125
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
This isn't accurate. It all stems from a decision by the governor at the time, Synder, to change the law so that he could suspend the local government of (among other poor towns) Flint by putting them under the control of a "emergency manager."
Can the Governor of Michigan "change the law"?

http://thefederalist.com/2016/01/19/...-flints-water/

This guy seems to lay out the timeline and scenario.

Seems like it started 2010-2011. And it appears "voters" changed the law BACK.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:59 PM   #126
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
This isn't accurate. It all stems from a decision by the governor at the time, Synder, to change the law so that he could suspend the local government of (among other poor towns) Flint by putting them under the control of a "emergency manager." The council of the town voted to switch to Lake Huron, and it was approved by the original emergency manager but, when he resigned, the new guy Synder appointed to be the manager overruled it. Granted, this guy was a democrat.

It would be a huge mistake to downplay Synder's role in this, by cutting funding so he could hand out tax breaks, superseding the right of self governance, and appointing the person (he was not election) who "pulled the trigger" (because he was under pressure from the governor to save as much money as possible).
You are badly misinformed. First of all, lots of states besides Michigan have legislation allowing for the appointment of emergency managers. It's an alternative to municipal bankruptcy, which would be much more devastating for cash-strapped cities. Flint was also under emergency management for a stint under Snyder's Democrat predecessor Jennifer Granholm. And what do you think is the proper solution for cities that spend themselves into insolvency? Let them go bankrupt? Or do you expect the states to simply bail them out with no strings attached and no accountability for what they do with the bailout money?

Second, the switch to Lake Huron for water was never "overruled" by anyone. The pipeline from Lake Huron won't be ready until late 2016. In the meantime, Flint was supposed to keep getting its water from the Detroit system. But Detroit is another cash-strapped, mismanaged Democrat-run fiscal clusterfuck, so at contract re-up time Detroit demanded that Flint pay through the nose for its water. That's when Flint said go fuck yourself, we'll just use the Flint River as a temporary bridge source until water from the Lake Huron project comes on stream.

It is bullshit to exaggerate Snyder's role in all of this - but fucking lib-retarded Democrats just can't resist a chance to paint a false narrative that says look at how those nasty Republicans are racist, uncaring and willing to poison little black children. The poisons Democrats deliberately inject into our local, state and national politics are as corrosive as any of the toxins found in the Flint River.

And now you're also spewing this nonsense about how emergency managers usurp a city's right to self-government? The next time you can't manage your finances properly and find yourself in bankruptcy court, try telling that to the judge. After he explains what you have to do to get out of BK and back on your feet, tell him he is violating your rights. Let me know how he reacts.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:06 PM   #127
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/23/us...-managers.html
Old 01-29-2016, 06:09 PM   #128
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

did you say something, IvanLittleOne?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:37 PM   #129
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
He did not call me to get a opinion, did he call you?
Mebbe he called while YOU were " workin a gherkin " down at the 'holes EKIM ! Mebbe YOU were out picking dingle berries that day, as YOU do every day ! He surely failed in his leadership by not consulting YOU, right EKIM ! ? !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #130
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Mebbe he called while YOU were " workin a gherkin " down at the 'holes EKIM ! Mebbe YOU were out picking dingle berries that day, as YOU do every day ! He surely failed in his leadership by not consulting YOU, right EKIM ! ? !!
Did you say something woomby?
Old 01-29-2016, 10:30 PM   #131
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Get the shit out of your ears AND TOOTH, EKIM
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 11:38 PM   #132
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Get the shit out of your ears AND TOOTH, EKIM
Old 01-29-2016, 11:44 PM   #133
lustylad
Premium Access

He said clean the SHIT out of your ears so you can hear, you fucking dipshit. And tell your commie Russian revanchist troll hacker comrades to pump up the view count, IvanLittleOne! Pump it over a million like you did for your idiot Snowden thread!
Old 01-29-2016, 11:46 PM   #134
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
He said clean the SHIT out of your ears so you can hear, you fucking dipshit.
Did you say something woomby's bitch?
Old 01-29-2016, 11:52 PM   #135
lustylad
Premium Access

Ears full of SHIT again, Ivan? Forget to wear your fucking earplugs while you were out picking dingleberries?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women