Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2021, 06:59 AM   #121
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Here is something more realistic.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-march-15.html
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 07:03 AM   #122
bypass
Valued Poster

This is a few weeks old, so Charley3 is right in what he is saying.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...-covid-19-dose
Old 09-29-2021, 07:25 AM   #123
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
This is one of many false statements on this thread. “Most” do have the vaccine.
I’m assuming that “most”, in this context, is most people who don’t want it. I wouldn’t consider it a false statement.
Quote:
Almost 80% of adults over 18 have at least the first dose and those numbers are getting higher every day.
Yet, oddly enough, the number of people getting it is higher than before all these people took the “vaccine”. Politicians are screaming that it’s the fault of the unvaxed, yet a unbiased look at the actual data points to exactly the opposite. The best explanation for this anomaly I’ve read is that the vaccine actually causes the virus to mutate.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 07:56 AM   #124
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Joey Bribes disappears after getting the booster!

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-booster-shot/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 08:33 AM   #125
bypass
Valued Poster

For those who wanted to see Biden go to Chicago instead of trying to make a deal just like every other presidents had to do the same time every year so they can once again work against him instead of helping him. I really feel bad for those people who want our government destroyed over party loyalty.

Negative, Negative, Negative, people trying to screw with an important topic as Covid19. WOW Feel bad for those...
Old 09-29-2021, 08:49 AM   #126
bambino
Valued Poster

��Biden vaccine mandates causing another pandemic: hospital staff shortages.

Join @jSolomonReports
Old 09-29-2021, 12:12 PM   #127
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbillings724 View Post
It doesn’t have anything to do with Republican or Democrat, Trump or another person. The reason most people don’t want to get the Vaccine is because of the constant lies at the beginning, not having real FDA approval, not completing a clinical trial, and a 99%+ survival rate. Some people who keep themselves in good shape, are not obese, and don’t have hypertension simply do not need it because the reality of the situation is they contact covid, they are sick for a few days, don’t die, and move on with their lives with better natural immunity than what a vaccine can provide. Furthermore, have you ever asked yourselves why there is not a vaccine for the common cold, which is a respiratory spread virus like covid? Because the vaccine technology we have for respiratory viruses does not effectively work; proof is in people who are vaccinated still getting covid. And please spare me the bullshit of protecting others; the complete stranger next to me in the supermarket doesn’t give 2 fucks about me as I don’t give 2 fucks about them. I know is that the world we now live in is significantly worse than it was in 2019, will never be what is was, and I feel the worst for the next generations to come.
So much truth in here I can actually hear the libtards blood pressure rise
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 01:27 PM   #128
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Instead of vaccine mandates, why the fuck don't libtards talk about immunity mandates?

It's simple... Anyone whose test shows they have covid anti-bodies, whether from prior infection or vaccine, gets a pass.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 02:01 PM   #129
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
This is one of many false statements on this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’m assuming that “most”, in this context, is most people who don’t want it. I wouldn’t consider it a false statement.
Exactly. The only people who would read it otherwise is someone who wants to spread false information, in this case by smearing real factual statements. Clearly since the thread is about the unvaccinated - Franks "most" was in relation to those who don't want the vaccine

Quote:
Almost 80% of adults over 18 have at least the first dose and those numbers are getting higher every day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Yet, oddly enough, the number of people getting it is higher than before all these people took the “vaccine”. Politicians are screaming that it’s the fault of the unvaxed, yet a unbiased look at the actual data points to exactly the opposite. The best explanation for this anomaly I’ve read is that the vaccine actually causes the virus to mutate.
Yes - I believe way back when Fraud Fauci assured us we would be at herd immunity levels with this 80% vaccination level. Turns out that was just another Fauci lie

Here is one example: 73% of Massachusetts' entire pop is vaxed—including ~71% of 12+, making it one of the highest rates in the U.S..

Yet we see 4-67x higher cases this year with all those people vaccinated than last year with no one vaccinate in EVERY AGE GROUP. Testing is only 20% higher than last year.

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 02:07 PM   #130
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
For those who wanted to see Biden go to Chicago instead of trying to make a deal just like every other presidents had to do the same time every year so they can once again work against him instead of helping him. I really feel bad for those people who want our government destroyed over party loyalty.
But you are ok with senile Biden destroying our country because of party loyalty? Because that is what is happening

And since you were off topic with that rant - back on the subject of vaccines, you do realize you are being racist with your comments, don't you

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 05:48 PM   #131
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/3624
Old 09-29-2021, 06:50 PM   #132
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/jsolomonReports/960
Old 09-29-2021, 09:12 PM   #133
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Uh, does anyone know-of the where-a-bouts of that crone with the scarfs - the famous Doctor Brix?? She surely disappeared when she pointed out the fact that almost 30% of the "co-vid deaths" were caused by something else.
Like getting hit by the bus. Or falling from a ladder.

Wondering me-self if SHE got co-vid and died.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 05:00 AM   #134
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Uh, does anyone know-of the where-a-bouts of that crone with the scarfs - the famous Doctor Brix?? She surely disappeared when she pointed out the fact that almost 30% of the "co-vid deaths" were caused by something else.
Like getting hit by the bus. Or falling from a ladder.

Wondering me-self if SHE got co-vid and died.

### Salty
Covid may end up killing more people than the Clintons
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 05:04 AM   #135
frankbillings724
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
This is one of many false statements on this thread. “Most” do have the vaccine. Almost 80% of adults over 18 have at least the first dose and those numbers are getting higher every day.
The handful here trying to pretend like that isn’t happening isn’t surprising.
Charley, how is this a false statement? Not once did I speak of any percentage of people having or not having the vaccine, which you are using as a reference… please learn the difference between someone’s opinion and stating a fact. You can disagree with an opinion, but that does not make it false.
frankbillings724 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women