Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2014, 03:34 PM   #121
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You do understand that the Mensa Workout Quiz is NOT an IQ test and is for entertainment only ?

was that one of the questions?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

What you said was that your test scores place you in the 99.8th percentile. For your next act, perhaps you can explain how that differs significantly from claiming that they place you in the top 0.2 percent. Go ahead, professor. You can now put that mathematical prowess you mentioned in post #46 to good use!

Maybe JD would be in the top .001% if he knew there was no difference between the top 99.8th percentile or the top .2 percent!.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #123
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well, I just took it and got 27 of 30, missing the petal question, the parachute question, and the damn overlapping squares question. Really shouldn't have missed those, but I was overconfident since ExNyer got 90%, I figured it was easy.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:50 AM   #124
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have an idea, why don't we all take the real Mensa qualifying test battery and post the results. Then the discussion is finished and the crying can begin.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:40 AM   #125
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Too funny that you guys get worked up about an online test...I remember about 10 years ago how impressed an office assistant where I worked was about the 140 she scored on an online IQ test. She wasn't dumb, but she wasn't smart. Those garbage tests aren't even worth clicking on to take. But it gave her confidence, so good for her. And I hope she still believes she has a 140 IQ from that test. She was a very nice lady with low confidence and I hope that score improved her confidence and then some.

You want to figure out your intelligence and how you compare to others, go by standardized tests that take more than 30 minutes like: SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE LSAT, MCAT or whatever standard measure of intelligence to test yourself that accredited institutions require for admission...I highly doubt this stupid ass test is one of them though. And I must admit, I didn't take this online test because what's the point? I've taken enough tests for my degrees already. I already know where I stack up in intelligence with the colleges I've graduated from....If you don't, keep taking those online tests
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:25 AM   #126
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

+1. As I said, the quiz isn't an IQ test, it is intended (by MENSA) to be entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Too funny that you guys get worked up about an online test...I remember about 10 years ago how impressed an office assistant where I worked was about the 140 she scored on an online IQ test. She wasn't dumb, but she wasn't smart. Those garbage tests aren't even worth clicking on to take. But it gave her confidence, so good for her. And I hope she still believes she has a 140 IQ from that test. She was a very nice lady with low confidence and I hope that score improved her confidence and then some.

You want to figure out your intelligence and how you compare to others, go by standardized tests that take more than 30 minutes like: SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE LSAT, MCAT or whatever standard measure of intelligence to test yourself that accredited institutions require for admission...I highly doubt this stupid ass test is one of them though. And I must admit, I didn't take this online test because what's the point? I've taken enough tests for my degrees already. I already know where I stack up in intelligence with the colleges I've graduated from....If you don't, keep taking those online tests
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:47 AM   #127
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
+1. As I said, the quiz isn't an IQ test, it is intended (by MENSA) to be entertainment.
For once we agree. This test was not an IQ test, or in any way comparable to the SAT, ACT, GRE, etc. I simply found it a fun test to take and also found it interesting to see how others scored on it. Is such a test used for admittance into Mensa? I don't know and I don't care since getting into Mensa is not on my bucket-list.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:49 AM   #128
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have an idea, why don't we all take the real Mensa qualifying test battery and post the results. Then the discussion is finished and the crying can begin.
I'm already a member, based upon my SAT scores from a very long time ago. I assume you are, also?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:27 AM   #129
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Come on dude, you're claiming Mensa over the internet because of your SAT scores from what, 30 years ago? You don't seem very smart to me. And your insecurity proves it. You make a fake trip to Tel Aviv, and you're back in two seconds. You may be a lot of things, but smart is not one of them.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:06 AM   #130
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come on dude, you're claiming Mensa over the internet because of your SAT scores from what, 30 years ago? You don't seem very smart to me. And your insecurity proves it. You make a fake trip to Tel Aviv, and you're back in two seconds. You may be a lot of things, but smart is not one of them.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #131
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The real entertainment is watching you and Barleycorn come unglued when your blatant dishonesty is exposed. If you two clueless buffoons weren't noisily in everybody's face with all the fatuous threads and blanket insults, people might not ridicule you so much. Got it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Is such a test used for admittance into Mensa? I don't know and I don't care since getting into Mensa is not on my bucket-list.
Since the linked test is so short, it looks to me like it's simply intended to be a "sampler plate" so that interested individuals can make a little practice run. In any event, I doubt that many people actually take their unabridged test. Mensa and other similar societies accept SAT, GRE, and LSAT scores, as well as those achieved on other bona fide, comprehensive tests.

@Barleycorn & Whirlaway: Please keep up the entertainment!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:38 AM   #132
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Just curious to everyone, why does anyone try to prove they are smarter than anyone on a board like this?? Hell, I'm probably guilty of doing so myself.

Other than typical internet nonsense, this sure the fuck is not an IQ place to prove intelligence.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:52 AM   #133
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just curious to everyone, why does anyone try to prove they are smarter than anyone on a board like this?? Hell, I'm probably guilty of doing so myself.

Other than typical internet nonsense, this sure the fuck is not an IQ place to prove intelligence.

just a guess, but Whirlie and JD are two of the most insecure people I've ever encountered, internet or otherwise .. JD especially.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #134
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Just curious to everyone, why does anyone try to prove they are smarter than anyone on a board like this??

There are a couple of guys who've been continual objects of ridicule because of their constant forum-spamming, insult hurling, and other obnoxious behavior. Since it appears that you may be a newcomer to this forum, you may not be aware of that. For some reason they seem to have a need to boast of scores that no one else thinks there's even the most remote chance they could achieve. As you can see, no one believes either of them.

True that!

When I see some of the idiocy that a couple of these clowns post, I wonder how in the world they can manage to make a good enough living to afford the hobby or SD-SB world!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:01 AM   #135
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
True that!

When I see some of the idiocy that a couple of these clowns post, I wonder how in the world they can manage to make a good enough living to afford the hobby or SD-SB world!
I have to admit about my ignorance of this forum...I'm sure the questions that I ask are obvious, but I'm not reading all of this shit to figure out who is whom.

Can some kind gentleman provide me the cliff notes version please?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women