Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #121
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I just keep thinking that Zimmerman's getting shafted. Assuming that he acted completely in self defence and had no choice but to kill Trayvon, his life is being made a living Hell for no legitimate reason. The fact that the special prosecutor left out exculpatory information from the affidavit is not part of "our system of justice"; according to Dershowitz it's unethical and possibly criminal (perjury).
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:50 AM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I just keep thinking that Zimmerman's getting shafted. Assuming that he acted completely in self defence and had no choice but to kill Trayvon, his life is being made a living Hell for no legitimate reason. The fact that the special prosecutor left out exculpatory information from the affidavit is not part of "our system of justice"; according to Dershowitz it's unethical and possibly criminal (perjury).
Do you think that a teenagers was shafted for walking around with a box of Skittles in his hand?

Do you want someone to follow you with a gun after you buy a box of Skittles?

I have no idea wtf happened. I have not followed this case. I do know that a kid got killed by some wanna be cop. He was doing nothig illegal from what little I know.

Do you want a state where I can follow you around with a gun and if you confront me to find out wtf I am doing, I can shoot and kill you?

Let the jury decide the case after both parties present their case.

Not sure we here on a hooker board are in a position to judge this case like we seem to be doing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #123
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

WTF, this case is being tried on every talk Forum on the Internet.

If there is a "National Tiddlywinks" site, I bet they have a forum so who ever does that can share views on political and social matters.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
WTF, this case is being tried on every talk Forum on the Internet.

If there is a "National Tiddlywinks" site, I bet they have a forum so who ever does that can share views on political and social matters.
Yea but that will count is the one with 12 jurors.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #125
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you think that a teenagers was shafted for walking around with a box of Skittles in his hand?

Do you want someone to follow you with a gun after you buy a box of Skittles?

I have no idea wtf happened. I have not followed this case. I do know that a kid got killed by some wanna be cop. He was doing nothig illegal from what little I know.

Do you want a state where I can follow you around with a gun and if you confront me to find out wtf I am doing, I can shoot and kill you?

Let the jury decide the case after both parties present their case.

Not sure we here on a hooker board are in a position to judge this case like we seem to be doing.
I don't have time to deal with all of the stupidity in your post. So I'll address the stupidist statement. "He was doing nothing illegal from what little I know". I have to commend you for admitting that you know little.

Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. Assault is illegal. Trayvon broke Zimmerman's nose and had him down the ground pounding his head into a sidewalk. We know this because of eye witness accounts. Zimmerman should not have been charged and should not go to trial. If the circumstances of this case were the same, except that Trayvon was white and Zimmerman was black, the case would have been presented to a grand jury and they would have no billed. Zimmerman is being used as a scapegoat to appease an angry mob and to advance the political career of the special prosecutor.

PS
It's not relevant that Trayvon was carrying a bag of Skittles.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:07 AM   #126
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The arrest affidavit. I think its hilarious that they include the detail that Martin bought Skittles and Ice Tea but at the end the document says: "The facts mentioned in this Affidavit are not a complete recitation of all the pertitent facts and evidence in this case but only are presented for a determination of Probably Cause for Second Degree Murder."

No mention of any wounds Zimmerman suffered, no mention of the eye witness who saws Martin beating Zimmerman, propagates the misinformation that Martin was trying to get home and the "police told him to stop pursuit."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...c_id=118653372
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #127
blueeyes987
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

lets get this straight ?? a neighborhood or community watch dog sees a person
walking in his community, with a i pad or what ever, with a hoodie, picks up a gun
calls an enforcement and says there is an intruder in the community is TOLD TO STAND DOWN. proccedes to challenge the indivudal,no telling when he put his hands on him,and best guess is the young man ( 17 ) probably didnt have wiskers, turned and the "Z "man "packin"his heat to keep the playing field even, gets hit in the face
( best guess ) gets pissed cause the young man wouldnt back down, does what a
( hero ? ) would do.. shoot the kid.. hello . he needs a trial, so he can learn where his place in society is..Prision is too good.. the swamps of new Guennia, with wild dogs chasing him..really, he couldnt defend him self from a 17 yr old young man with a i pad ??
blueeyes987 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #128
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The arrest affidavit. I think its hilarious that they include the detail that Martin bought Skittles and Ice Tea but at the end the document says: "The facts mentioned in this Affidavit are not a complete recitation of all the pertitent facts and evidence in this case but only are presented for a determination of Probably Cause for Second Degree Murder."

No mention of any wounds Zimmerman suffered, no mention of the eye witness who saws Martin beating Zimmerman, propagates the misinformation that Martin was trying to get home and the "police told him to stop pursuit."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...c_id=118653372
A special prosecutor should be appointed to prosecute the current special prosecutor for her perjurious affidavit. She is not allowed to deliberately leave out exculpatory evidence from the affidavit; that's a felony. Zimmerman is being tried in a kangaroo court.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #129
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes987 View Post
lets get this straight ?? a neighborhood or community watch dog sees a person
walking in his community, with a i pad or what ever, with a hoodie, picks up a gun
calls an enforcement and says there is an intruder in the community is TOLD TO STAND DOWN. proccedes to challenge the indivudal,no telling when he put his hands on him,and best guess is the young man ( 17 ) probably didnt have wiskers, turned and the "Z "man "packin"his heat to keep the playing field even, gets hit in the face
( best guess ) gets pissed cause the young man wouldnt back down, does what a
( hero ? ) would do.. shoot the kid.. hello . he needs a trial, so he can learn where his place in society is..Prision is too good.. the swamps of new Guennia, with wild dogs chasing him..really, he couldnt defend him self from a 17 yr old young man with a i pad ??
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid out of the toilet
Old 04-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #130
blueeyes987
Registered Member

gnadfly
i dont it's where you get your nourishment..
Old 04-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #131
gnadfly
Account Disabled

That you think that's nourishment is consistent with your command of the facts.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #132
blueeyes987
Registered Member

your the one who alluded to where you get nourishment
Old 04-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #133
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Zimmerman hearing. The synopsis:

D = Defense / P = Prosecution

D - Do you have any evidence that supports who started the fight? P - No

D - Do you have any evidence in your investigation to date that contradicts or conflicts with his (Zimmerman's) contention that he...
Turned back to his car - P - No
That Martin assaulted first - P - No

P - The shooting was in close proximity. Powder burns were on the sweatshirt. Stippling on Martin to indicate close proximity.

D - Is the evidence inconsistent with Zimmerman saying his head was being hit on the ground? P - No

D - What are the injuries? P - Two lacerations to the back of his head.

D - Could it have been from his head hitting the ground? P - Yes

D - Have you asked Zimmerman for medical records showing that his nose was broken? P - No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0Shw075mo

blue, the lacerations on the back of your head are from the toilet seat.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
The Zimmerman hearing. The synopsis:

D = Defense / P = Prosecution

D - Do you have any evidence that supports who started the fight? P - No

D - Do you have any evidence in your investigation to date that contradicts or conflicts with his (Zimmerman's) contention that he...
Turned back to his car - P - No
That Martin assaulted first - P - No

P - The shooting was in close proximity. Powder burns were on the sweatshirt. Stippling on Martin to indicate close proximity.

D - Is the evidence inconsistent with Zimmerman saying his head was being hit on the ground? P - No

D - What are the injuries? P - Two lacerations to the back of his head.

D - Could it have been from his head hitting the ground? P - Yes

D - Have you asked Zimmerman for medical records showing that his nose was broken? P - No

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0Shw075mo

blue, the lacerations on the back of your head are from the toilet seat.
P - Would the kid be dead if you had not taken it upon yourself to follow him? D - No he would not be dead if I had not followed this kid with Skittles.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Maybe Zimmerman is the Skittle PoPo

Quote:
I don't have time to deal with all of the stupidity in your post. So I'll address the stupidist statement. "He was doing nothing illegal from what little I know". I have to commend you for admitting that you know little.

What was he doing illegal? Walking through the wrong neighborhood with a bag of Skittles?

Look, if you walk through my neighborhood and I follow you and we get into a fight, Whose fault is that?

Quote:

Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman. Assault is illegal. Trayvon broke Zimmerman's nose and had him down the ground pounding his head into a sidewalk. We know this because of eye witness accounts. Zimmerman should not have been charged and should not go to trial. If the circumstances of this case were the same, except that Trayvon was white and Zimmerman was black, the case would have been presented to a grand jury and they would have no billed. Zimmerman is being used as a scapegoat to appease an angry mob and to advance the political career of the special prosecutor.

Well forgive me, I did not know you were an eyewitness to this! Tell them Judge joe blow is on this one!

Quote:

PS
It's not relevant that Trayvon was carrying a bag of Skittles.
Well lets just say it is not my weapon of choice when I am out looking for trouble!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women