Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #121
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
+1

I haven't even logged in here because I believe when woman hater (maybe his mother stuck her finger in his butt when he was a kid) speaks it means nothing. I just wonder how bad these Woman Haters childhoods could be. I mean did you have an aunt that molested you? What happened to you really? Why the hatred for women? Did you do 10 years in the pen and came out hating women? Makes you wonder. Maybe we should stop feeding this and hope he gets some counceling! I mean if his mother was "normal", she would be so ashamed if she knew! I just really feel sorry for the family who has to deal with a person like this in the first place on a daily basis. Or maybe there is nobody there (understandibly enough). I feel sorry for those in your life, hopefully you have no offspring! Really lets get to the bottom of it! Maybe the poor guy really needs help, and don't know how to ask for it. He is acting out.
Took you long enough.......heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #122
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

-facepalm-
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:40 AM   #123
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
+1
Thar she blows!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #124
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I want to thanck all of the viewers clamoring for my placement in mortality on Mount Rushmore. But, I must humbly decline the great honor. My time at the wheel is but a speck of sand on the ass of Fat Sperm Whale when compared to the great questions of our time........such as....

"Should I reinstate my NBA policy that I uninstated because I needed the money but when I uninstated it I made even less money than I made when I had a NBA policy?"

and

"Which one of us Fat Sperm Whales sucks the best dick? Why isn't there a Top 10 List for us?"

How can we forget this one?

"What is the fucking deal with all of these dolphins not coming to our rescue? Don't they know that they are two fish tacos and a queso away from being a Fat Sperm Whale?"

and my favorite......

"deartard hates Fat Sperm Whales....blah blah blah......deartard must not have any money to pay for poon from a Fat Sperm Whale blah blah blah.......deartard is just stupid stupid stupid blah blah blah.........someone make deartard stop being mean to us Fat Sperm Whales blah blah blah.......please stop deartard. What did we ever do to you to deserve this treatment blah blah blah."

Is someone sending this out on podcast.?

I got news for all you Fat Sperm Whales........I fucked a FSW and wrote a review (in my defense, she had not reached full grown status).........and I am a better fuck than her........with a poll to prove it......ijs.

But I digress.......we have a special treat for our viewers today.........I heard from a beach comber that his cousin heard from her brother heard from his neighbors brother's sister's best friend that there is going to be a piece conference today concerning this whole matter.

We are going to make every effort to get a representative in the pool.....I have high hopes for episode seven.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #125
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SSSShhhh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I have been outed ... I do not even know bestoralintexas ... how does she know so much about me?
hush now.... Many of you spinner lover's have gotten lost in Amy's World!
jk...but oh so true.
As for whales, DO THOSE CUM WITH GRAVY?
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:40 AM   #126
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Once upon a time in these sandbox and coed oceans did appear fine female fishes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. But alas the internet badass eccie fishermen ridiculed them until most went astray. Now all that's left are the thick skinned whales you see here today.

Most likely the eccie fishermen will chase off these whales by the end of the day. And then these oceans will be empty except for the fishermen who will pull their boats in a circle and celebrate by wanking away.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #127
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Once upon a time in these sandbox and coed oceans did appear fine female fishes in all shapes, sizes, and colors. But alas the internet badass eccie fishermen ridiculed them until most went astray. Now all that's left are the thick skinned whales you see here today.

Most likely the eccie fishermen will chase off these whales by the end of the day. And then these oceans will be empty except for the fishermen who will pull their boats in a circle and celebrate by wanking away.
The fishing grounds can be re-stocked .
Even if these fishing grounds are bare I can go to the Latina fishing grounds where the fishing is cheaper and there isn't a whale to be found .
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #128
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post

On the contrary.........the fine-ass fins are here and have always been here.......they know that they are not in this as a hobby........it is a business.

I could list 25 Houston providers off the top of my head (all colors of the rainbow) that do not participate in the hobby drama. They are here on this Houston Board. They place their AD and make a rare comment on a matter of interest to them. Fancy is a perfect example of that. She posts in open forum when she sees something that interests her. She even chides me when she feels the pain of what I do to some of the hooktards. I don't get all worked up and go off on her. We have many providers who get it. They are sacred ground to me. I would never belittle their physical appearance, menu or availability. Some have seen me. Some would never see me, and I respect that.........when the drama momma's start wailing in open forum and participating in the drama, I ignore them..........until I don't ignore them anymore.......they mistake my indifference for weakness....then, they wonder what the fuck happened.......like now.

A smart hooktard would never put herself in a position to participate in this little melodrama.......if you (generic) don't like the attention that your behaviour is attracting, maybe you should reconsider your behaviour.......not that I am complaining.......I am happy with things the way they are.......ijs.

I can hear the indignation now.......heh
Old 06-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #129
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"A smart hooktard would never put herself in a position to participate in this little melodrama....."

A smart hooktard, is here to make money and does just that.
Weither its your money or any one elses, THAT is all that matters to a true hooktard.. IJS.. this board is not the only means of that money. I am not in this profession just to hang out on forums --- I do THAT to take up time while making money. What another does in her time, is HER business..

There only difference in any one on this board.. is that some of us speak our minds, some are too afraid to try to deal with some of you.. and If YOUR theroy is correct.. then I should repeat what I have stated in other post..

There are GREAT HOBBYIST here, who do not start threads trying to aggrivate others..who do do not make disrespectful comments to the ladies on this board, who pay more then you would like to know, just to spend time with us... they have been members of this board and aspd, or just around the hobby with out ever having issues with any one..

Just because we may be newer here on this board does not mean we are new to this hobby, trust me, many of us joined this site just for the hell of it.. some of us chose to post, some of us do not..there are different reasons for every one I am sure.. but trust me, some of the ladies here are not going any where, like it or not. No one here is thin skinned.. YOU wouldn't make it a week in this business if you were.. and that is just the truth.. You make take our whailing as a weakness, but rest assured, MEN LIKE YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH WOMEN LIKE US BECAUSE YOU ARE INTIMIDATED and should you ever meet us out side of this key board, you would probably never say a word.. IJS.

Your episodes are getting borring... IJS

NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #130
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I am so glad we are in agreement that "Whale Wars" should continue.........some of the fucktards were concerned that something was in the works to reach a Bruce........I mean Truce.

2000+ hits in 2 days.......heh
Old 06-29-2012, 10:57 AM   #131
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

2000+ hits in 2 days.......heh

They are not here for you... IJS

Amazing how many whale lovers there are...

Majority of "Fans" are not there to see the "producer" of a movie/show... They are there to see the Main Characters....

Thanks for the publicity though!!
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #132
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Just doing my part for you, darling.......no need to thanck me.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #133
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #134
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

^^^^^^

Come on dude, is that really necessary?
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #135
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Thinck what Ahab could've done with nets that strong.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women