Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #121
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Hooking is just a job...no different than any other job...why would any guy have a problem with that?
I suppose it would depend on her elasticity.
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:29 AM   #122
Carmelita DeLeón
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 373089
My ECCIE Reviews

glad that you can admit that...
Enjoy its for guys like you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
I gotta be honest in my entire time Hobbying I have lusted after a couple of providers and only thoroughly enjoyed Fucking only one of them. Real feelings nope never gonna happen. I use Hobbying for experimental purposes and have never given better than a d effort
Carmelita DeLeón is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:30 AM   #123
Carmelita DeLeón
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 373089
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
That can work just fine. If you've never been a client of hers, then there's no problem at all...

Hooking is just a job...no different than any other job...why would any guy have a problem with that?
Carmelita DeLeón is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 02:04 AM   #124
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Sometimes you try hard to believe the provider is really into you but in reality they're into your money and when that runs out it's next man up .
How can you really expect them to respect you when you pay them for sex.
I have seen a few providers outside the hobby and it always ends the same way.
Definition of insanity : Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results .
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 03:30 AM   #125
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

ha ha well said! ^^^

but there's a lot of space between provider/client and boyfriend/girlfriend. I have had a number of interesting in-between relationships. To make those work, you can't be clingy, you gotta keep your emotions out of it, and you gotta watch your bankroll to keep track of where you're at. Because I'm a gambler (in more ways than one), all that comes easily to me.

You would be astonished how many interesting adventures I've had with providers that all started the same way: "Hey, you wanna grab dinner at (insert your favorite restaurant) off the clock after the session? Course I'm buying!"

If a gal likes you, its a perfect chance for both of you to delve deeper without you feeling like you're about to raid your 401k. If she doesn't, she'll make up an excuse about another appnt or prior obligations. Then take the hint: she just aint that into ya. It's strictly business.

Try it out OP and if you're not too bashful,let us know how it goes. If it makes you feel better, yup I've been flat out rebuffed before. But not always. And that's what makes it fun, never knowing what the next chapter will bring.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:00 AM   #126
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I say go for it....what could go wrong?
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #127
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Sometimes you try hard to believe the provider is really into you but in reality they're into your money and when that runs out it's next man up .
Definition of insanity : Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results .
If the pussy sounded like creamy mac n' cheese (without lube) when you'd fuck her, she was really into you and you misjudged her...

#hookerfacts
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:52 AM   #128
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

or should could also have a really bad yeast infection....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:59 AM   #129
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Keywords: *sounded* like....

The dry sense of humor is real among some fucktards....
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:36 PM   #130
boogbag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Agreed. Your fucking up her money cause eventually your going to want her to stop seeing clients. It's not fair to either of you
boogbag is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:05 PM   #131
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Seek counseling. NOW!!! Do not pass Go, do not collect $200!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:09 PM   #132
Alli
Account Disabled

User ID: 10113
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask her and see what she says...My boyfriend used to be my Sugar Daddy. Sugar Boyfriend now for the past year and a half.
Alli is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 11:56 PM   #133
Golovkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post

Speak for yourself fatboy.

If she's only into your money then you never saw her "outside the hobby". Like I said before, unless she's fucking you FOR FREE you never had a connection in the first place.

It's not about if they "respect you when you pay them for sex", it's about if you look better and fuck better than the guys they're currently dating/fucking for free.
Golovkin is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:00 AM   #134
threshold
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

I fuck a lot of Hookers for free.......................... ...........

.................But i don't wanna be married to them........................

threshold is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:22 AM   #135
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

User ID: 326590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I may interject a perspective here for a moment, do bare with me here. I personally am asked out on "real" dates and even proposed too often. Please my dear understand a few things to save yourself later, providers create a fantasy for you, some of us are amazingly talented at it and you, the client, have a marvelous time. We want you to, it's our goal for you to have a great time. That is the point.

We also need you to remember you are a CLIENT. There are clear lines here. You pay us to do a job, even if we love seeing you, have a great time with you at the end of the day, it's still a job. Many of us go home to reality including OUR significant others and our "real" families and our "real" lives at the end of the day. The character we create goes to bed when we walk into our doors at night and can be our true self again.

A harsh reality but a necessary one.

I had a wonderful client, after three long dinner dates and stay overs, I'm suddenly getting text messages wanting more of a relationship, to which I have to remind him, one he's married, two he isn't paying a professional to find a wife or a girlfriend. It's a hard reality check but one I often find myself giving to clients who blur the lines.

You may have these feelings, I'm quite sure in reality she doesn't feel the same. She is not trying to hurt your feelings but you will put her in a bad position to where you'll lose your favorite provider as a provider, and she will lose a good client in the end.

Imagine telling a 23 year old client that you don't want to travel with him to meet his parents over the holidays for free, it's just uncomfortable. It's awkward. We desperately want to create these great illusions for you as a client. To maintain the illusion it has to continue to stay one, please don't put a provider in a position to destroy an elaborately created illusion just for you that makes you as a client value her time and attention. If you wanted reality, you wouldn't be paying professionals to play pretend.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.
CiaraAodhan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women