Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #121
Abigail (Source of JOY)
In the Lost & Found pile!

User ID: 52710
My ECCIE Reviews

Can we resort to me being under you this time??
Abigail (Source of JOY) is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #122
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Now I'm under her
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:22 PM   #123
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
So Olivia, you approve of this?

This person (can't call him a man) just admitted in his own writing to a crime. He stole money from this lady who had it in her possession.

He's a member of a very small percentage of guys in the hobby that are among the very worst this 'thing of our's' has to offer.

If anybody thinks I'm taking a hard line, there are reasons.

As far as I know, I don't know either of the people involved in this fiasco.

For those who understand my hard line thoughts, then don't bother reading my thoughts. For those who don't, I'll explain it for you. Here goes.

As members of hobby sites (I've been on hobby related sites since early 1999), we should be held to higher standards than the guy who makes a rare or occasional visit with backpage girls. As members of hobby sites, we are able to see a lot of different thoughts and conversations not only with other men in the hobby, but other ladies as well. Not only do we read about different things in the hobby from a guys perspective, but we also read things from a ladies perspective. While the guy who doesn't know about hobby boards has a 6th grade hobby education, guys who read hobby boards should have at least a high school hobby education.

These hobby boards are not just a review site per se, but it goes way deeper than that. I think that we all agree that being involved in the hobby is illegal. I think we all agree that we need a safe haven to share our thoughts about what goes on in the hobby. We can't (for the most part) share our thoughts, brag about who we saw, as questions about the hobby to our co-workers, friends, or family. These hobby boards are also a gigantic support system, feeling safe and secure we can post about all hobby related subjects without the fear of losing the respect of those in the real world. For the most part, we don't judge people here.

Now when a person who is a member of a hobby board, takes and steals money from a provider, then bullies his way out of the door, yes, I take a very hard line.

If a session goes south and goes to hell, there are reasons. Reading his original post, it appeared the session went south due to his actions, yet he blamed it on her reaction to his action.

As always, Dear John gives consistent and well thought out advice to those in the hobby. We should be held to a higher standard than those who aren't on the hobby boards.

If nothing else, he should have given her the money for the time he used her place. Doesn't matter if he didn't get to enjoy himself in this situation, since she was there the whole time and he obviously was happy she provided a place to relieve himself. At the very least an apology to her is warranted and she should be made whole as well.

Olivia, I can only imagine how this thread would have gone had you been the female in this scenario...............I'm just saying!......
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #124
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Olivia, I can only imagine how this thread would have gone had you been the female in this scenario...............I'm just saying!......
I can agree with that

Most businesses like for you to buy something if you are going to use their restroom. He used up time that she could have used to see someone else that would have paid her. She didn't have to be calm for him to leave all or even some of the money. Yes we pay for a service but we also pay for the time. Time has value on both sides of the fence.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #125
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually I wouldnt have cared my fingers arent broken to flush it everyone has to go at times... He took a shower so what is the problem I seriously would have not made a big deal because I would be to embarrassed to tell him anything about it.... Im just saying I have caught people peeing in my trash can and I never kicked them out I was weirded out but hey at least they didnt pee on the floor
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #126
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Really?? In a trash can? Wow Olivia the least you could have done was start a thread on that, the entertainment would have been so worth it lol.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #127
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I will give this update and then I am washing my hands of this.

After getting in contact with D and realizing I know the provider. I contacted her and she told me her version of the story. It is pretty much the same BUT she says the reason she is still pissed is that when she offered him the initial shower, she told him the toilet in that bathroom has been having issues so use the half bath down the hallway if needed.

She didnt feel like she should've refunded him all his money cause he was there for over an hour. She also pissed at herself and embarrassed. She just wants the situation to go away. Even though I did not vouch or reference for him to see her, I did mention to him that she was a good time and very low volume cause she is only part time. I felt some responsibilty, silly thought I know.

BTW, she got her money back + .5, I won't say from who, we all got reps to protect, lol.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #128
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY) View Post
Can we resort to me being under you this time??

Hmmmm....Okay, I guess if you have to have you way we can do that. Just gotta tell me when and where.
Guest071217-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #129
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

You can't make this shit up.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #130
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
she told him the toilet in that bathroom has been having issues so use the half bath down the hallway if needed.
the ol' half bath story, heard it a thousand times, maybe he shoulda gave half a shit.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:38 PM   #131
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Sometimes the ladies have problems too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN8GULsUDIw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #132
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

i think the real kicker here is that he seemed totally shocked that she vomitted in the sink and if SHE was sick then SHE should have cancelled... apparently the toilet was full and HE was the ill one!

This is madness!
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #133
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
I will give this update and then I am washing my hands of this.

After getting in contact with D and realizing I know the provider. I contacted her and she told me her version of the story. It is pretty much the same BUT she says the reason she is still pissed is that when she offered him the initial shower, she told him the toilet in that bathroom has been having issues so use the half bath down the hallway if needed.

She didnt feel like she should've refunded him all his money cause he was there for over an hour. She also pissed at herself and embarrassed. She just wants the situation to go away. Even though I did not vouch or reference for him to see her, I did mention to him that she was a good time and very low volume cause she is only part time. I felt some responsibilty, silly thought I know.

BTW, she got her money back + .5, I won't say from who, we all got reps to protect, lol.
Now wait a minute. He took a shit and a shower and that took over an hour?

As usual we are getting the full story here.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #134
RGB93
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Disgusting, you were wrong; you owe her the money plus punitive damages for Mental Anguish. Second mistake you made is to post such a dumb ass thing. Sounds like a scene from Dumb and Dumber.
RGB93 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:18 AM   #135
RichardGozenya
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

from the Seventh Day Adventist handbook

"no shitting on Saturdays,or at the provider's incall"
RichardGozenya is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women