Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70638
biomed162058
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453177
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48260
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #121
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

It's not his logic that's stupid...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:52 AM   #122
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
you don't know the difference between having hypocrisy shoved down your throat and defending Obie ..

did you ever come up with an answer to my question or are you in and out just to snipe your betters with your stupid kindergarten mentality horseshit?
But you know all about Obie shoving something down your throat and you suck it up like it was it grape kool aid.

And fuck you and your stupid ass question. Like you ever answer any of my questions or address my points. Your question had no bearing on the point that I was making that special ops forces were not actually deployed to Benghazi on the night of the attacks.

Your claim that Obama gave the order to send 2 special ops teams to Benghazi is bullshit. Both Secretary of Defense Panetta and General Dempsey, who was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs at that time, testified before the Senate in January that they had no contact with President Obama after 5:30pm on the night of the attacks. The Obama administration has claimed from the very beginning that there were no forces close enough to reach Benghazi in time. But if the President did order special ops forces to Benghazi, why have we never heard about it before from this administration? If it were true, it would have been a rebutal to the charge that they did nothing to aid our people in Benghazi. Your bullshit claim just simply does not add up.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...ps-to-Benghazi
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:18 AM   #123
CJ7
Valued Poster

well gee, my stupid ass question stems from the exact outline/scenario you just provided, and had far more bearing on your point than apparently you have the ability to fathom. Don't tell me I don't address your points youre just too stupid to notice. ... I'd ask you again but you'd vanish into thin air like you have every other time Ive ask you, then drop in on the thred a dozen or so hours later and display your immaturity with some brilliant 3rd grade playground rhetoric. Youre too busy imagining something you think I said months ago (but didn't) to do anything other than parrot talking points anyway. Grow up Nice Little Guy.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:37 AM   #124
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

[QUOTE=CJ7;1052875267]well gee, my stupid ass question stems from the exact outline/scenario you just provided, and had far more bearing on your point than apparently you have the ability to fathom. Don't tell me I don't address your points youre just too stupid to notice. ... I'd ask you again but you'd vanish into thin air like you have every other time Ive ask you, then drop in on the thred a dozen or so hours later and display your immaturity with some brilliant 3rd grade playground rhetoric. Youre too busy imagining something you think I said months ago (but didn't) to do anything other than parrot talking points anyway. Grow up Nice Little Guy.[/QUOTE

Typical CBJ7 bullshit non response.
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:46 AM   #125
CJ7
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1052875275]
Quote:
well gee, my stupid ass question stems from the exact outline/scenario you just provided, and had far more bearing on your point than apparently you have the ability to fathom. Don't tell me I don't address your points youre just too stupid to notice. ... I'd ask you again but you'd vanish into thin air like you have every other time Ive ask you, then drop in on the thred a dozen or so hours later and display your immaturity with some brilliant 3rd grade playground rhetoric. Youre too busy imagining something you think I said months ago (but didn't) to do anything other than parrot talking points anyway. Grow up Nice Little Guy.[/QUOTE

Typical CBJ7 bullshit non response.
my original response was a little more detailed, but to keep it simple so you can understand it I'll try again.

Ok, fine by me, Everything you said or can say about he timelines, lack of response, lies etc are true. No further debate necessary. Simple enough eh?

my turn

Now, exactly what laws were broken by Obie and Hillary, and exactly what are the penalties prescribed by law for breaking said laws?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:20 AM   #126
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

my original response was a little more detailed, but to keep it simple so you can understand it I'll try again.

Ok, fine by me, Everything you said or can say about he timelines, lack of response, lies etc are true. No further debate necessary. Simple enough eh?

my turn

Now, exactly what laws were broken by Obie and Hillary, and exactly what are the penalties prescribed by law for breaking said laws?
The implications behind your question were already addressed, CBJ7. So why, CBJ7, do you keep repeating that question and fallaciously pretend it wasn't answered?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052873552&postcount=98

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052873385&postcount=92

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=118

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=107
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:30 AM   #127
CJ7
Valued Poster

youre so full of shit

quit wasting my time
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:58 AM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
youre so full of shit

quit wasting my time
You're the one wasting your -- and other's -- time posting lame-ass lies that are so easily refuted, CBJ7.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #129
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Are you not aware that this nonsense was debunked almost a year ago?

In fact, I pointed that out just last week when you brought up the same topic in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=732844

You posted this:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=37

To which I responded with this:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=85

Full explanation:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455840&highlight

(Note particularly posts 10 and 14.)

And flghtr65, if you really believe all that crap you served up in your last post, you have a lot to learn. For starters, go back and consider the impediments to recovery and growth I mentioned in post #34:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=34

Do you seriously believe that any of our most critical impediments to recovery and robust economic growth are being addressed?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #130
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

According the Watergate committee of 1974, wholesale lying to the American people and using government resources to impede an investigation is an impeachable offense. Ask Hillary, she helped write it. Here is the standard;

http://watergate.info/impeachment/ar...of-impeachment

I would say Article 1, sections 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 8 apply. Article two, section 1 is a killer about using the IRS to investigate enemies and there you go. Article three applies as well. There were only three articles against Nixon and it looks like Barry has hit them all. So I guess a democrat of 1974 would be shouting impeachment right now.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:53 AM   #131
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you used that there would not be anyone left in politics.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #132
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That would be a bad thing?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #133
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #134
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
in their honor you could AT LEAST tell the damn truth with the shit you represent them with ..

but you don't know or care what the truth is do you? For a so called patriot, youre a disgrace to the amreican flag
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:37 AM   #135
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Oh there would be people in politics but very different people.

Would you mind telling exactly where the lie is CJ? You could call it an opinion and let it go...because you're going to lose.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women